[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: leaking-pipe.jpg (12KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
leaking-pipe.jpg
12KB, 250x203px
Cannot reveal my sources because that may compromise the position. But here is the future planning of pokemon:

- The green area shown in the trailer is indeed Kartana's Ultra Space. In USUM, post-game you have to encounter ultra spaces for all Ultra Beasts, which work similar to trials and are called Ultra Trials.

- Next games will be released in 2018 and will be remakes of 4th gen. Giratina is also an ultra beast and Distortion World is its ultra space. Story will revolve around Arceus, Giratina, UBs and Lake Trio. Post-game story will continue with Mew.

- Apparently, the pokemon world is itself an ultra space, guess whose it is? ;)

- USUM will have new Z-moves only, 4th gen remakes will have new mega evolutions and new pokemon including a new eeveelution. Battle Frontier is being planned for 4th gen remakes, it will be larger and in one of the modes you will encounter Satoshi/Ash.

(I won't comment anymore, anyone claiming to be OP is fake)
>>
OP here, the above is fake
>>
File: 1503223615296.jpg (44KB, 527x439px) Image search: [Google]
1503223615296.jpg
44KB, 527x439px
>>33359339
>the green area shown is kartana's ultra space
we know this already, pic related
>giratina is also an ultra beast
pokeball catch modifiers still affect it
>new eeveelution
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>33359365

To be fair though, with Giratina, they could easily change that to fit their narrative.
>>
>Giratina is also an ultra beast and Distortion World is its ultra space.

Hope this shit is fake. Really would cheapen the gen iv lore
>>
Gake and Fay
>>
>>33359339
nice fake
>>
>>33359339
Yo youre probably fake but the kind of fake i wish were true
>>
>>33359339
nice fake
>>
>>33359339
Untrue and homosexual.
>>
>>33359339
Inb4 we get a 3 staged dragon line whose final stage is either Dialga or Giratina
>>
>>33359427
Dialga or Palkia*
>>
File: 1488812419397.png (82KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488812419397.png
82KB, 526x300px
>>33359339
>Ultra Trials
God why can't GF just drop that stupid idea (in general not only in this obviously FAKE leak)
>>
>Giratina is an UB
You are a fucking retard my friend.
>>
>>33359457
They can retcon shit as they need you know
>>
>>33359339
I hope the ash part is true
>>
>>33359390
I hope they cheapen gen 4's lore because it sucks balls and instituted canonical poképhilia. I wish Sinnoh was removed from the franchise.
>>
>>33361271
>>
>>33359427
Or Giratina-san
>>
>>33359339
Do they plan on patching SM to account for two more 7th gen games? Right now the location data only has four 7th gen entries. If I trade a pokemon from 4th gen remakes to SM where would it say that pokemon was from? And note that ORAS had a different location than RS so I wouldn't expect the 4th gen remakes to use DP locations.
>>
>>33359365
Lunala/Solgaleo and Necrozma are Ultra Beasts. If an Ultra Beast gets naturalized, it seems that normal balls work just fine

That said, this is fake because the next games are on Switch, which means either Gen 7 is split across consoles that are unable to communicate with each other, or else that Gen 8 starts with remakes
>>
File: yes.jpg (21KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
21KB, 400x213px
>>33359339

You are italian aren't you?
I don't know if it's only one guy, or some idiots that in these days is doing fake leak threads with pokemon millennium theories but you should stop because it's only ridiculous and annoyng.
>>
I can make a more realistic fake leak and in disabled

>USUM will have a few extras and will be basically SM but more "polished"
>>
File: 1494218894544.jpg (23KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494218894544.jpg
23KB, 620x413px
>>33363303
>Gen 7 is split across consoles that are unable to communicate with each other
Ironically, there are actual underage denialfags on this board that think this
>>
>>33361271
Kys
>>
>>33364007
Wrong
>>
I can possibly see this being real and see the Gen 4 remakes being first thing on switch- why risk and do yet another new entry to the franchise when a lot people want Gen 4 Remakes (which are slightly overdue anyways) and a Switch set of Pokemon anyways? Sides explains how they are able to do it so close to having released Gen 7 unless they have been working on Gen 8 Switch games since 2012 or 13 or some crazy shit (which isnt the case given they were forced to announce they were working on the first set of coee pokemon games for a mostly used at home console.

Also...pokephillia or rather spiritphillia has been a thing in human society since humans became a thing. How many stories has a god or fairy (sometimes as some supernatural animal or demi human) smacking and banging a mortal? Why would pokemon become any different? Heck I bet your precious Lord N's mom was a Zoroark and hes some half human half Zoroark being after Ghetsis or his brother P L O W E D her.

Point is and cringy triggering aside, if anything this would enrich the lore and help to explain wtf Ultra Beasts are and where they came from. Maybe they are offshoots of human emotions taking shape in parts of the distortion world they in turn shape themselves? Idk but atleast give a chance before you bitches whine about it again if this does become being real.
>>
>>33359339
Hey, don't be silly now... Your pipes obviously aren't leaking until you confirm they're leaking.

Joe Merrick has retardedly implied as much so it must be true.
>>
>>33363303
>>33364007
>Gen 7 is split across consoles that are unable to communicate with each other
Pretty sure you're the underage one considering those of us who are adults here know they're already doing this with another set of games.

The OP is nonsense but so too is this sentence boyo. Google will fill in your ignorance for you. I'll even give you a head start. The games in question are in the Monster Hunter series.

This is why one of the "leaks" for US/UM looks more true - they not only hit the names and nearly the date but predicted internet only connection for a pair and a single before this was announced to be a thing and thus no reason to think it would ever be.

This is the one I'm meaning, by the way: https://yuki.la/vp/32426399.
>>
>>33366759
And also, no, announcing Gen 8 is coming for the Switch possibly next year isn't a tell that this isn't true. Waiting until mid-October to announce it makes sense. Everything they've done up until now says they're trying to give Pokkén it's chance.

They have to (and obviously do if you pay attention to the fact they're shilling Pokkén constantly but not US/UM) know as well as we do (or at least should) that people will skip Pokkén if they know a Switch port is Coming a few weeks later.

After mid-October it's safe to denounce it as complete nonsense if nothing materializes then about a port as Pokkén will have passed it's main selling period by then but not until then.
>>
>>33363362
hai ragione diocane, han rotto il cazzo.
>>
Sorry Sinnohfetus, but you will have to wait 2020 for your gen 4 remake.
>>
>>33364878
>which are slightly overdue anyways
ORAS came out 3 years ago. Fuck off.
>>
>>33366773
They got all of the dates wrong.
>>
>>33359390
>>33359457
This is obviously not real or heterosexual, but this isn't the reason its fake.

You know god damn well that they would retcon shit like that. I mean, they already have. Remember how Deoxys is now magically, somehow and illogically, a result of the retard laser that AZ created 3000 years ago? They just slapped that ham fisted piece of lore together. They also added what is essentially Mega's to the weather trio for ORAS, so that it fit better. Not to mention that project AZOTH that they, yet again, ham fisted into Aqua/Magma's backstory.

Making Giratina into a UB would hardly be that unusual.
>>
>>33364878

>Lists NEW pokemon and a NEW eeveelution in gen 4 remakes
>"Can see this being real"

How fucking deluded are you?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.