[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw some vacant lots are still empty >tfw the ultra version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image1.jpg (84KB, 499x283px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
84KB, 499x283px
>tfw some vacant lots are still empty
>tfw the ultra version of a game is not even finished

IS GAMEFREAK EVEN TRYING
>>
>>33358910
Isnt this obvious?

I dont get why people would think otherwise

XY unfinished, never got any update
ORAS not having Emerald stuff
SM very unfinished

USUM biggest reveals so far are Lycanroc recolor and photo club. Oh and more Kanto pandering
>>
>>33358910
I think at least one of these places we call lots were never meant to be empty lots in process of being built.
>E.g. that grey thing in the middle of nowhere was never meant to be an empty lot probably, at least not one that was being built.
> seafolk village lot is empty, it had materials on it, yes, it's still empty, and that might be because seafolk village people are always travelling and never settling, hence that thing is just there to show you that they're not gonna stay there forever to make changes to their established village.
>5 lots have been built, I don't even remember where the last lot was supposed to be, but I think even that one was never meant to be a lot in progress
> the 5 most obvious WIP lots have been built, tho
>>
>>33358942
The last "empty lot" was on mount hokulani but didn't have building materials on it, it was just a fence around some dirt and people read too far into it to try and bump up the number of lots for 8 gyms.
>>
File: gyms.jpg (365KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gyms.jpg
365KB, 2048x1024px
>>33358985
9 empty lots actually
Pic related + the tapu village one
>>
>>33359046
Tapu village isn't an empty lot, it's the ruins of a building from when Bulu threw a temper tantrum. Nothing to indicate it would ever be built on.
>>
>>33358910
You wanna know what's the best part?
There will still be people who will defend it.
>>
>>33359046
5 of those have been built, see my other post >>>33358942 for the others
For mount Hokulani, I agree with this anon >>>33358985 , I think people read too much into it, just like the Tapu Village thing
>>
>>33359058
This, plus Mt Lanakila look nothing like an empty spot, people say it was just so they could have 8 empty spots to falsely claim that the gym were back
>>
File: artbook empty lot.jpg (38KB, 521x439px) Image search: [Google]
artbook empty lot.jpg
38KB, 521x439px
>>33358942
> seafolk village lot is empty, it had materials on it, yes, it's still empty, and that might be because seafolk village people are always travelling and never settling, hence that thing is just there to show you that they're not gonna stay there forever to make changes to their established village.
The artbook for Sun and Moon has a building where the empty lot should be
>>
I think someone pointed at Burnett research lab had an extra floor to it
>>
>>33358910
Maybe if they stopped releasing a game every year or every other year, we'd get something half-polished on the third year.
>>
>>33358910
Yeah! where's the pokemon league in the SM map?!
>>
>>33358917
>>33358910
>>33358942
>>33358985
>>33359046
>>33359064
>>33360277
>>33360471
>>33360460
OKAY, I'm tired of you ungrateful spastics. SM was amazing, best thing since BW2. It was nonstop fun everywhere. Hau was a bro and rotom was absolutley hilarious. It had the best team since team rocket and plasma. It also had excellent twists like the champion being the professor. And trials were excellent. Always something different at every corner. Not to mention how rewarding it feels to register the pokedex. Also I can't tell you how bad I had milk coming out my nose when I saw that salandit photobomb that picture. But unfortunately you overaged grown men can't appreciate any of it like you once did. You're too far gone. So you now you decide to berate it for all its worth.

>muh genwun shill
>stop handholding
>muh EV

Stop just stop. Learn to enjoy these games while we still have them. Learn to have fun
>>
>>33360538
GET OUT OF MY BOARD, YOU NORMIE!!!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>33360538
did you even read my post that you're quoting me as somebody shitting on SM? >>>33358942
I'm stating reasons why it's unreasonable to start the "did they even try???" meme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.