[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probability of USM Demo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: greninja demo.png (127KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
greninja demo.png
127KB, 400x240px
Do you think we're going to get a demo for USM? We got a demo for the past 3 games, but they all took place in different regions so I feel like it's a bit different.

I hope we get a demo though!
>>
I hope we get demo. SO people can stop saying following are in USUM
>>
>>33355434
Even if it is back, I'm not even sure it would be in the demo depending on how things go.
>>
Probably guaranteed if they plan to distribute the Rockruff that's eligible to evolve into Carrot Doggo that way instead of a standard Wi-Fi or FUCKING GAMESTOP Distribution.
>>
>>33355434
I dont know which I want more no following to piss the idiots off or following just so everyone gets cucked
>>
>>33355442
I'd certainly rather have it than not. It could honestly go either way at this point, for all we know that clip of Hau'oli is in the pre-pokemon stage of the game now.
>>
>>33355441
Nope, the rockruff is like munchlax. WiFi distribution for a limited time.
>>
>>33355458
Why is that? The cliff is near iki town
>>
>>33355629
In SuMo you go past that part of the route twice during the intro, one with a pokemon and once without. It could be either of those times.

But for all we know you have to go do something in Hau'oli in the pre-pokemon stage of the game.
>>
>>33355670
The grasping and reaching is unbelievable
>>
>>33355690
The absolute need to have no hope for any future games on this board is so depressing to watch.
>>
>>33355422
>past 3 games
I sure as fuck don't remember an X/Y demo.
>>
>>33355707
Oh man, you are in fact correct. Whoops.
>>
>>33355707
It got a demo like ORAS/SM at events/cons, but not a public one like OP is implying.
>>
>>33355729
Ah yes, that is what caused my confusion. I knew I had heard of an XY demo at some point.
>>
>>33355729
By that logic, didn't Black/White also have a demo during that mall tour?
>>
>>33355702
It's not hope but delusional.

You can have hope but be realistic
>>
>>33355422
I hope so because if they announce doing something special, pic related becomes more likely to be true and I really want to be buying at least 5 copies of them in November rather than just 4.
>>
File: pagl.jpg (93KB, 1198x281px) Image search: [Google]
pagl.jpg
93KB, 1198x281px
>>33356304
Oops, forgot pic related.
>>
>>33356317
Why would have not announced switch by now?

Seems pointless
>>
>>33355422
The demos suck and they get instantly datamined
>>
>>33356304
>>33356317
>announcement date is wrong
>release date is wrong
>switch game was announced for next year at the earliest
>"if they announce doing something special, pic related becomes more likely to be true"

I'm baffled that someone as profoundly retarded as you is even capable of operating a computer.
>>
Doubt there will be a demo for a glorified third version gameduo.
Neither Masuda nor Ohmori is gonna be at gamescom, so nothing is happening there either. They should be arriving back in Japan like around now or something.
The dog event was said to be a gift for early purchasers or something, so I assume it's gonna be a stupid way of distribution
>>
>>33355422
Who cares? The games will be cancerous trash anyway, but you faggots will eat it up regardless.

I'm done buying Pokemon until they put some fucking effort into it.
>>
>>33358624
No one cares

Pokemon will see millions with or without you
>>
File: 5e5.png (208KB, 501x506px) Image search: [Google]
5e5.png
208KB, 501x506px
>>33358624
>it's a "/vp/ jumps to conclusions based on little to no evidence" episode
>>
File: yare yare daze.png (64KB, 227x386px) Image search: [Google]
yare yare daze.png
64KB, 227x386px
>>33355422
>Do you think we're going to get a demo for USM?
We have that. It's called Pokemon SM.
>>
>>33355670
>SuMo
Get out newfag
>>
>>33355422
Nah, it will get datamined and everyone will be disappointed, yet again.
>>
>>33359438
The past datamines were fun as hell though
>>
File: SuMo (4).png (126KB, 1738x543px) Image search: [Google]
SuMo (4).png
126KB, 1738x543px
>>33355670
>SuMo
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.