[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO officially a month until Pokken dx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 13

0 hype.

What does it need to show in order for it not to flop
>>
I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>33353673
Call it digimon, everybody knows Digimon is better
>>
>>33353673
Ash-Decidueye
>>
>>33353673
nothing. it's a lost cause. the first one wasn't fun and gotten eaten alive in terms of becoming an esport, adding 1 new character isn't quite enough to fix the garbage game.
>>
>>33353693
It'll never happen
>>
>>33353714
1 character for Japan since they were able to play the arcade version. For the rest of the world 5 new characters are being added.
>>
>>33353721
oh boy, 5 whole new characters? this changes everything.
>>
File: 1502889008809.jpg (83KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1502889008809.jpg
83KB, 355x369px
>>33353673
>only 5 new characters that the old game should have had for free
>60 sheckles
>>
Do not buy this game. It was shit on the Wii U, it'll be shit on the Switch also. They'll release it and then just abandon it like the Wii U version. Will be dead within a month.
>>
>>33353796
That's what nuts about it. It's full price
>>
Can't wait! Preordered the day it went up on Amazon
>>
>>33353718
You're retarded for thinking it's not happening.
>>
>>33353673
Probably not much, honestly. Plenty of people that bought the Wii U version will buy the Switch version just because it's "upgraded" and is on a better console. I'm one of them.
It sold 1m on Wii U, so I'd be surprised to not see it break that on Switch.
>>
>>33353830
You're retarded for thinking it is
>>
File: IMG_6540.gif (553KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6540.gif
553KB, 500x486px
The fuck is people's problem with this game on this board? No matter how many hate threads you make, some of us are actually looking forward to it.

>There's not enough Pokémon!
Pokken is just getting started. The next installment will have more, if all you spergs will stop bashing it so hard.

>Y-You're a shill!
I'm a Pokémon fan who's been looking forward to a Pokémon fighting game for a long time, and Pokken is very well done. The Pokémon and movesets are full of personality, the combat may not be perfect but is definitely fun to learn, and it's overall a gorgeous game. When all is said and done, I just want to kick your Pokémons ass as my favorite Pokémon, and Pokken is gonna let me do that.

Why y'all gotta be so sour about that? Is it a classic case of "stop liking what I don't like", or are you salty your favorite mon isn't in?
>>
>>33353927
Why are so insecure about people disliking pokken.

I'm asking how a 30 days left from release has no hyoe
>>
>say you like Pokken
Obviously a shill

>say you hate Pokken
Obviously an entitled nostalgiafag, and also a shill

>say you have no opinion of Pokken
Obviously a lizard person in-league with the Illuminati in their plan to hollow out the Earth and trap us all in The Matrix, and also a shill
>>
>>33353979
It don't gotta be like that
>>
I'm hoping they plan to update it with a new character even if it takes a couple of months for it to come out. Toss in a Scrafty, hit us with another Alolan form for some representative of US/UM
>>
I feel like it didn't take a bunch of work to get it onto the switch from the wii u. Nintendo are relitively poor at hyping their own games, with the only recent reception being BOTW. Pokemon and other franchises have a strong following and fans will know about the game without it having to be pushed as hard as games with a new IP (like ARMS was). That's my feeling behind the hype.

As far as the game itself, I think it's charming and cute enough. You could do a lot worse. If you don't want it, don't buy it. It's all good.
>>
>>33353927
>Pokken is just getting started
The arcade version came out over 2 years ago and the Wii U version a year later, so it isn't exactly what I'd call "just getting started". I think most people are bummed out about this being a full price game when really it feels like an extension for the Wii U version, like most current big Switch games actually. It's pretty easy to see why most people aren't getting hyped for it.
>>
>>33353796
>>33353819
You ignore the fact that you can play on the go with a friend instead of neddinga wii u controller + console + tv to play two .
>>
>>33355034
*two player.
>>
>>33353823
TWO GENDEROONIES JIMBO
>>
>>33353673
Do you honestly think i'm going to buy this shit?
There is no
>Bisharp Gallade Kommo-o Hariyama and Lopunny

Truly a shitty roster
>>
>>33353673
I'm a little dissapointed with the lack of additions but Scizor is my second favorite pokemon so I'm buying it for him.
Also it would be fun to play on the go.
>>
31 days left only 14 points on comg

Huge flop in japan

The Wii u version had 75 points before release and did 68k fw
>>
>>33355052
Meet me in the ring. I will school you with Lucha Pikachu.
>>
>>33355192
>TWO uses female pikachu
not shocked
>>
Wii U Pokken had little hype and still ended up selling a million.

/vp/ has no hype because people had ridiculous expectations for the roster, not to mention most here don't care about anything except complaining about Game Freak's incompetence.
>>
>>33355213
wii u had shit ton of hype. you must of not been here in 2016 march
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-142737.png (241KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-142737.png
241KB, 1080x1920px
>>33354962
The game is dead
>>
>>33353830
Someone's salty at Dusk Lycanroc for existing.
>>
I'm playing pokken right now, it's very unforgiving to new players against pros, so I could see that turning off people playing it against those that played for years on the wii u version.
>>
>>33353714
>the first one wasn't fun and gotten eaten alive in terms of becoming an esport,

That's fucking wrong though. It is fun, and it's at literally every FGC major that matters and gets good entrant numbers. It's pretty much tied with uMvC3 and GG for being the most popular fighting game in that regard behind the main big 4 titles of smash, tekken, Injustice 2, and street fighter.

It's, a hell of a lot more alive then KI, skullgirls, BB, KOF, etc

>>33353812
>Will be dead within a month.

The WiiU game still has an active online to this day though. You get matches at pretty much the same speed as any other fighting game.
>>
>>33355353
Then why are pre orders so low for this game if the game is still popular?
>>
>>33355373
not that anon, but sauce??? curious.
>>
File: download.png (31KB, 749x388px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
31KB, 749x388px
>>33355451
Pokken dx Tournment is at 14pts with 31 days left

Pokken Wii u was 37pts in 31 days left

Pokken Wii u did 68k FW

So imagine what pokken dx is gonna do. If lucky it does 30-35k
>>
>>33355530
>Only japan
Fighting games in Japan sell like shit
>>
>>33355561
Arms sold 100k FW.

Even Amazon charts for pre orders pokken dx is way down.

USA Amazon 79

France Amazon 174

Germany Amazon 224

3 of biggest markets of Nintendo outside Japan
>>
>>33355373
Because it's an spin off, every spin off flopped, Pokémon conquest, Ranger, etc..
>>
>>33355623
I'm not sure those games got the same marketing as pokken though .

In world championships

In e3 tournament

Had pretty much it's own direct 6 mins out 8 mins
>>
>>33355606
>Arms
>fighting game
>>
>>33355717
Arms is more of a fighting game than pokken
>>
>>33355732
Define "fighting game" for me, then explain how.
>>
>>33355747
Fighting game is a game where you fight and balanced

Not wwe games or UFC
>>
File: 1441768947892.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1441768947892.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>tfw by the time stores restock in Switch's this game will have a lowered price
>>
>33353823
Tripfags out
>>
>>33355774
Next year i guess
>>
i wish there a demo for it
>>
>>33356192
It's getting one soon. Probably a week or two.
>>
>>33353673
There is nothing that can be done. Pokken suffers from the fact that it is aimed to pokemon fans, I can't talk for everyone but most people who like pokemon do not care for fighting games or are casual players so this game will always be dissappointing to them, on the other hand most fighting game players shit on anything Nintendo because "not a fighting game" so the game is doomed to stay niche but hey if it atleast has 20 people who play online consistenly I can still enjoy it as much as any other FG and so can you.
>>
>>33356538
True
>>
>>33356538
Pokemon fans are pretty casual in general yeah. Its weird because Pokken is one of the most casual fighters in terms of inputs and its still to hard for them. That said, I get matches in Wii U pokken faster than any other fighter. Like 10 second queue times.
>>
>>33353673
There's no hope. They've already shown that they care more about the fucking arcade version. I'm not buying it again just to get screwed over. Even if they do updates it will probably be paid DLC.
>>
>Has a demo coming out
>Is actually being advertised
>Coming out on a system that didn't flop

It has a good chance of outselling the original WW even if the Japs don't care.
>>
>>33356927
Even worldwide flop
>>
>>33356538
>>33356927
desu the much bigger projected install base of the Switch (and the fact Pokken was released when the Wii U was already nearly dead) just might create the critical mass it needs to remain in the headlines long enough. Finding the cross section between the Pokemon and fightan fans is still going to be tricky, but that might help. And anyway the first games in this genre always have a very limited roster, which is one of the main complaints of the Pokemon crowd, and in general sell much lower than the second or third installments provided the makers stick to it.
>>
>>33357474
but in japan the wii pokken has much better pre orders than japan pokken dx
>>
>>33355034

There's still no excuse to be charging 60 dollars for a what, 2 year old game?

But that's just how it is nowadays. Fucking retards that buy lazy remakes at full price like Ocarina of Time 3d told them this shit is okay. Maybe Nintendo will release a "wii u exclusives" cartrige on swtich that has Tropical Freeze/3d world/pikmin 3 bundled for 60 dollars, but I doubt it.
>>
>>33357530
You could attribute that to the arcade presence building more hype for the original than in the rest and exhausting the potential buyer base. The fact that Japan is only getting 1 new character doesn't help either. And the Wii U install base was considerably bigger at the time than the Switch's is now - I don't see them buying a Switch just for Pokken.
>>
>>33357563
As unfortunate as this might sound it is a normal practice to charge full price for an upgraded version of a fighting game and it has been for the past few decades, I am not justifying it and is shitty practice but unfortunately games are a business too and they need to make money. Just as a note games that don't do this like SFV and Tekken 7 Still charge you around 30-40$ for a season pass every year so other alternatives are still as scummy.
>>
>>33357704

I never play fighting games, so when I grew up remakes/rereleases put effort into justifying the extra cost. Mario all stars was 4 games with enhanced graphics, mario 64 ds added minigames and 30 stars, Final Fantasy GBA games had lots of post game, etc. And when remakes didn't add a ton of shit, they'd release at like 20 dollars, maybe 40 max. Oh well, fuck nintendo/gamefreak
>>
>>33357704
>>33357747
Games like arms and splatoon get free updates all the time

This guys think if it has Pokemon on label it's gonna sell. They don't treat it has new ip trying to gain fanbase

Mario kart Wii u has dlc

Then mario dx on switch in addition to the dlc added they added new stages, character and battle mode

Pokken team is cheap bastards anti consumer and it's full proved
>>
>>33357769
>Games like arms and splatoon get free updates all the time

Stop this fucking meme, they literally just cut content out to drip feed it and make it sound more generous than it is. Dataminers already uncovered all of the weapons and shit that they are going to drip feed into Splatoon 2. You're an idiot if you think that the base Splatoon 2/Arms is worth 60 dollars and they are generously giving you more after release.
>>
Nobody cares Pokémon spin off,they are forgettable, Pokémon conquest die too fast, pkmn Ranger die too fast, Pkmn shuffle die, XD, colosseum forgettable as fuck
>>
>>33357802
That's what pokken didtoo. Bare bones story mode

It's crap but charging 59.99 instead of free for Wii u players.

Hope this games flop so hard. Screwing it's userbase
>>
>>33357769
Actually Pokken DX essentially got the same treatment as MK8 DX. 5 new characters, 2 new stages, 3 v 3 battle mode and I believe the "story" has had things added to it. But look I get the issue you and the other guys have this game came out 2 years ago and now youre being forced to pay 60$ for dlc and to keep up with the playerbase, if you bought this game on the wii u you are totally justified in your anger but you don't have to buy it, its your choice
>>
>Watching Worlds Championship 2017 closing ceremony
>6 guys from TCG
>6 kids from VGC
>Not a single reference to Pokken champion
Even TPCI dont give a fuck
>>
File: tonosama tier list pokken.png (402KB, 985x396px) Image search: [Google]
tonosama tier list pokken.png
402KB, 985x396px
>>33355759
>>33355732
This is the most wrong thing i've heard in like a month

Pokken has

>characters's normal hits all have varying frame data and move properties even given the same input, not every character shares the same inputs for normals or for specials
>an attack height system
>Multiple attack buttons/light medium heavies
>Crossups
>Attack block grab trifecta (additionally has focus attacks and FADC)
>Cancels
>Resets
>Basic fundamentals with footsies, mixups, setups/baits, making reads, Oki/wakeup game, neutral vs advantage/disadvantage,

It's got litterally all the same mechanics and gameplay systems as traditional 2d fighters. And as far as balance, it has one of the most balanced rosters of any competitive fighting game on the market right now.

Please actually make sure you know what you are talking about.

>>33356538
The scene is still alive and decently sized though. To be sure, the thing you describe here (it's too much of an actual traditional fighting game for pokemon and smash fans (not that smash isn't competitive, but it's a different sort of fighting game), but the FGC incorrectly assumes it's casualshit) is a problem, but it's mostly overcome it.
>>
Does anyone know if Scizor is fun to play as? it's the only reason I'm considering this game
>>
>>33357833
They didn't though.

The original Wii u mario kart had dlc

Had zelda, animal crossing, new tracks and costumes and karts

In addition to that dx added battle mode, new characters and tracks

Pokken dx is getting dlc of what Wii u pokken should have got

Pokken dx gonna get shafted too
>>
>>33357856
This channel reuploads Pokken matches from competitive events and tournaments in japan to youtube, there's a number of matches from the top Scizor players in japan if you wanna take a look

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCniqc9Kndtjv0iMnkIkrlzA/search?query=Scizor

RARA in particular is considered the best scizor player, so look out for those here especially
>>
>>33357872

Thanks. I had a hard time finding footage, as most players would be casual americans trying scizor out for the first time and losing hard
>>
>>33357841
Pokken finals were the previous day if you'd bothered paying attention
>>
>>33357988
Yet the champion didnt get the general public recognition
>>
>>33353673
Friends gifted me a Switch for my birthday. I’ll probably pick it up now
>>
>>33353673
Lol it's gonna sell well just like the Wii U version did. Just because you confine yourself to a single autistic board full of manchildren waiting for their mommy to buy them a switch for christmas doesn't mean there is "0 hype."
>>
Anyone knows when the demo is coming out?
>>
>>33353796
>>33353732
5 is pretty damn substantial for a port.
>>
>>33358133
The pre orders are way down compared to Wii u version in japan
>>
>>33353673
Longevity
>>
>>33357563
I'm going to break it to you the hard way, but... video game development is not a mythical phenomena. There are actual people behind the scenes who make a living doing it and need to be paid. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
"0 hype"

You think nintendo actually cares about this shit ass board, or most of the "pokemon community"? We only make up a small portion of their fanbase and sales. Pokemon fans, fighting game fans, and little kids everywhere will buy this game, and Nintendo will get their money. They don't care about our opinions. If they did then they wouldn't be making a deluxe version of this game at all. They know what will sell and make them money.
>>
the demo will definitely be a great thing for it

it just needs to stick around long enough this time
>>
>>33358161
Your wrong dude I guess September 22nd you will understand
>>
>>33357769
please learn how to speak english before you post again

>>33357769
>Dataminers already uncovered all of the weapons and shit that they are going to drip feed into Splatoon 2
False

>>33358161
>>33357851
Only intelligent anons itt

>>33358171
>The Switch will flop dude you'll see March 3rd
>Nobody will buy the Mario Kart port bro you'll see April 28th
*you're
Why do kids who cant even speak think they have some kind of prophetic video game analysis skill? It's literally always "I like/don't like this game, so this is going to be what happens despite all evidence pointing to the contrary."
>>
>>33358195
your comparing mario kart to a pokemon spin off game lol. btw mario kart dx outsold wii u version comparing fw
>>
File: 322.png (122KB, 555x549px) Image search: [Google]
322.png
122KB, 555x549px
>5 new characters, 4 from arcade and 1 new
>rebalanced fighters and supports
>2 new stages
>new supports
>completely fixed the local multiplayer, all modes can be played on a single screen or split screen
>ALL MODES RUN 60FPS
>all fighters/supports unlocked right away so you don't have to play hours of fighting cpus just to unlock mewtwos and supports
>3v3 battle mode similar to king of fighters
>lobbies can have up to 100 PLAYERS, can customize lobbies and even spectate matches
>you can search, save and share replays among other players, and even see the inputs of players during replays
>utilize the search function to find top players, their replays and rankings
>daily challenges which you can get small rewards from

The original game had NONE of this, and this is shaping up to be the fighting game to have the best online features out of everyone else this year. All other fighters lack at least one or few of these features, meanwhile Pokken DX has them all. The only thing lacking at this point is uploading video footage which will be on the Switch eventually on a later update, so that's not even a concern.

Say what you want about it being dead/price/whatever, but they did it right this time.
>>
>>33358195
>False

Here you go, 22 minutes of leaks. Have fun
>>
>>33358203
That's just disingenuous bs. MK8 came out at a time when the Wii U was already on a downward spiral and it still had an attachment rate of over 60%, which might be par for the course for Mario Kart and understandable given the dearth of top tier games for the console; dx rode off its predecessor's coattails and enjoyed the fact that it only had Zelda to compete with until ARMS came out nearly two months later.

>>33358161
ofc Nintendo will develop anything that is likely to return a decent profit, which anything with Pokemon slapped on it will, unless it might seriously cannibalise other Pokemon games or cause buyer's fatigue. It was hardly expensive to port considering 1 actual new fighter and a few new modes and a lobby. The point is that while Pokken sold very well for a fighting game on the Wii U, the same Pokemon branding and Nintendo console exclusivity gives it a bit of a glass ceiling as well as a high floor for a fledgling series. The question is how many who didn't get the original will get the Switch version, and how many original buyers will get DX, because without the novelty of the original creating the player base to guarantee future installments might take a long while. The demo probably will help quite a bit, though.

>>33358150
Also this
>>
>>33358302
But pokken Dx comg is at 14 points with 31 days left

Pokken Wii with 31 days left had 37pts

It's not even close when it comes to pre orders in japan
>>
Make it so you can use all 802 pokemon and customize their move sets
>>
>>33358325
see >>33357646

And then again it could also be the novelty wearing off and people waiting for the release or the demo before they decide to buy. I'd also imagine most of the preorders were from hardcore fans of the premise; the demo is probably meant to expose the game to a wider audience. The initial sales might very well affect sales down the line but that's a hard prediction to make
>>
Imagine being so obssesed with a game you hate that you autistically follow all preorder data on multiple online retailers for months just to shitpost about it on an Armenian carrot peeling quaterly

Imagine being OP
>>
>>33355353
> It's pretty much tied with uMvC3 and GG for being the most popular fighting game in that regard

It's tied with games that came out in 2012 and 2014 respectively, and you think this is a good sign? Do you think Pokken will have anywhere near the longevity of those?
>>
>>33358408
>and you think this is a good sign?

Considering those are the most popular games in the FGC right below all of the top of the line huge titles, yes, that's pretty decent to tie with for a title that launched on a dead console years into it's lifespan
>>
File: 1480729735252.png (39KB, 261x358px) Image search: [Google]
1480729735252.png
39KB, 261x358px
Evidence of more characters on the way well into the Switch's lifespan.
>>
>>33358472
How? The game looks pretty finished to me.
>>
Why can't the pokken look and play like new dbz game
>>
>>33353673
ash greeninja
>>
>>33358566
>look
Inferior hardware
>play
kys
>>
>>33353673
> +800 different pokemon
>every single one of them with different, original movesets
>compatibility with the main games, ability to import and export pokemon from there
>Special items prizes you can transfer into the main games, mega stones, z crystals, ribbons for achieving certain goals, special pokemon eggs, anything cool as a prize for completing the game.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170822-050041.png (193KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-050041.png
193KB, 1080x1920px
>>33358137
This Thursday atleast in Europe
>>
>>33353673
i really hate incineroar, its the most ugly starter pokeman design for me. But wouldn't his design be the perfect fit for this game? Why isn't he included?
>>
>>33358819
There are like 3 fire starters already
>>
>>33358826
well, most of them are brawler themed though. so it makes sense.
>>
>>33358819
Same reason Greninja wasn't included, because they're "too obvious".
>>
who is the ganondorf of pokken
>>
>>33358935
Machamp
>>
>>33358935
No one really
Every character is viable
>>
>>33358816
Sweet, thank you
>>
Fire emblem warriors is releasing October 20th

Pokken dx has full 1 month free run if game flops it's because no one gives a shit
>>
Pokken is great. I love the game its actually fun for me
>>
>>33353673
Nothing. The game is fine as-is. Either you like it or you don't, but I think Nintendo/GameFreak/etc. aren't at all capable of creating a better version of Pokken as what they have. Not because it's not possible, but because it's out of their reach.

Don't get me wrong, I'm buying it and playing it, but it's not the best fighter out there, probably one of the worst. Still fun and complex enough to enjoy.
>>
>>33353673
Fighting games are inherently unhype. Give us a co-op pve game instead.
>>
>>33360497

This. No one wants to spend hundreds of hours practicing obscure mechanics just to barely ascend some skill plateau with the same small group of characters/maps. Except for turbo autists
>>
The game has unbreakable combos that you just have to sit their and take, very bullshit.
>>
File: 1500135123122.jpg (341KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500135123122.jpg
341KB, 1280x720px
>>33353732
5 new characters one that was never in Japan arcades, a new mode, new stages, portability, proper split-screen and update to balance out fighters. That changes a lot
>>
If game flops. Will we get proper spin off game?
>>
>>33360754
>unbreakable combos
Yeah, if they were breakable they wouldn't be combos. Welcome to every fighting game in existence. If you're talking about "unblockable setups" they don't exist.
>>
>>33362162
Ever heard of KI?
>>
>>33362232
>every fighting game that doesn't have a combo breaker is bullshit
>>
>>33353673
I'm going to get it anyway, but I wish it had more than one truly new character.
Ideally a secret unlockable character, but I'm enough of a sucker that I'd probably get DLC anyway.

In terms of what it actually needs, more single-player mods is probably the biggest thing.
Better computer opponents would be good too, but it'd be nice if they could do that by actually making them more interesting instead of just giving them better reaction times.
>>
>>33358819
Because it's a Fighting game and for some reason Incineroar isn't a Fighting Pokémon.
>>
>>33358932
Greninja wasn't included because it was ruined by Ash-Greninja and the director has good taste.
>>
>>33362940
it's coming, prepare yourself
>>
>>33353673
If they advertise it right they could easily sell DLC Characters and have people praise them for it instead of complaining
See: Smash Bros., some of the most overpriced but successfully hyped DLC ever.
>>
>>33362246
I think combos are bullshit.
>>
>>33353673

Is this a Poké Barney thread?

The box art image and stale OP about "hype" sure produces a sense of déjà vu, like I've seen this thread a dozen times before.
>>
>>33358278
Nice link faggot. I know nobody who plays video games is smart enough to understand how game dev works but a name in the files does not mean it's 100% complete ready to be shipped out but being held back.

>>33358203
Mario Kart is a Mario spinoff retard LOL
>>
>>33358935
>ganondorf of pokken
>>33359154
>Machamp
explain
>>
Tommorow midnight est demo releases last chance to generate any hype for game otherwise it's gonna flop badly
>>
>>33365706
Strong character, currently on the lower side of tiers, justice and style points for wining
>>
>>33365757
Thank you for your input, TPCi marketing department.
>>
How many hours until the demo release?
>>
>>33366224
Both the American and the European demo are releasing on Thursday. American demo is 12:00 EST, no idea about Europe.

I'm curious which characters will be playable.
>>
>>33355208
pikachu libre is cool as hell back off
>>
>>33360532
Every character in Pokken is viable, though
>>
>>33355530
>less preorders than destiny 2
>in japan
>a dirty gaijin Game
>>
>>33353927
It's a shitty over the shoulder naruto fighter instead of a proper fighting game.
>>
>>33362155
Yes and flops too, normies just play Main games
>>
>>33360167
Fire emblem Warriors going to flop too
>>
>>33367232
It's a musou game. Aren't those games made with spit and glue? It could sell like 10,000 and still make a profit.
>>
>>33367313
Flop
>>
File: decipokken.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
decipokken.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>33366322
we better have based decidueye
>>
The demo is apperentely out in Japan now. We should know what the playable mons are soon.
>>
>>33368319
It's Pikachu, Charizard, and Empoleon
>>
File: image.png (195KB, 540x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195KB, 540x461px
>>33368337
Only 3? Swear the original had more
>Empoleon
Aww yiss
>>
>>33368348
The catch is you can only play 15 matches
>>
>>33353673
So is there fucking local 1v1 on the Switch?? Only reason I didn't bother with Pokken originally.
>>
>>33368572
Yes. AFAIK you can play locally with or without splitscreen (since the game has camera behind the back of your character), or by using the two JoyCons + tablet in the portable mode.
>>
>>33368629
Sweet. Alright.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.