[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X/Y was a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: BURRASTO BAAN.jpg (57KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
BURRASTO BAAN.jpg
57KB, 928x718px
I have to admit, I'm still a tad bit salty over this.
>>
>>33353034
The only way I would ever want Ash to be successful at anything is if it meant we'd be rid of him as a main character forever.
>>
>>33353042
Spoiler: that's exactly how it's going to happen.
Once the anime ends, that is.
>>
>>33353034
Alan winning was the only good part of Kalos
>>
>>33353034
I watched the first episode of the mega evo specials just now and nothing pleased me more than watching Siebold handling this edgefuck's ass on a silver platter
>>
>>33353078
The Mega Evo Specials were pretty hype. Alain crossing over to the main show and becoming Ash's main rival was poorly handled.

Look at Alain, does that look like the face of somebody who gave a fuck that he'd just won something that was hella important to everyone else participating? Nope, not at all.
>>
Alain was the best part in the ashnime , better than ash and he is hot
>>
>>33353034
you can alleviate this feeling by just not watching an extended 900 episode commercial for a product you're already invested in
>>
>>33353034
>He's angry because the hard working gifted trainer BTFO'd the special snowflake power retard.
>>
Alain fucked up Ash so bad he gave him a relapse. Look at this fuck.
>>
File: 1461170759483.gif (3MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1461170759483.gif
3MB, 300x196px
>>33353034
>he thought Ash would win
>>
>>33353616
This, it would of been a bit better if Alain had his own thing going on like Chronicles or Origns, especially since they were so fucking scared to give ash an official mega
>>
>>33353722
Indeed I did. I got played like a fiddle.
Best team he's ever had.
Pikachu taking down Pseudos
Frog Rasen Shurikens.
How could he lose?
>>
>>33353738
Because is the ashnime, has no logic
>>
>>33353738
>Best team he's ever had.

And that's where you fucked up.
>>
>>33353683
This

Instead of getting a legit mega he just gained a special one of a kind reincarnation form thing

I'm glad the legit trainer won
>>
>>33353763
Name a better team.
>>
>>33353822
Well there's his team in Sinnoh.
>>
>>33353738
Somewhere in the furthest reaches of the Temporal World, Dialga waits. At a certain point (every 2-4 years in our world's time), without fail, an entity that was never meant to exist comes to challenge the god of time. Their battles span millennia, and millions of lives have been lost in the crossfire. Dialga is always relentless in its attacks, desperate to destroy its opponent, but it cannot destroy something that never truly existed. So, every time, Dialga is forced to reset the conflict, temporarily sending the entity back to the realm from whence it came until their next battle. But, this action always ripples into the Pokemon World, causing all manner of bizarre events. People, places, and Pokemon pop in and out of existence, backstories are rewritten, entire journeys are undone, all without anyone noticing. This is how things are, how they always have been, and how they will always be. Dialga and Missingno will clash again, and when they do, everything will change once more, while at the same time remaining exactly the same as always.

And that's why Ash will never win a league.
>>
>>33353034
If Ash is to win a league, it should be through his own ability, not some special exclusive mega not-mega that only he has access to and is statistically superior to real megas by 10 points.

And people say Alain cheated.
>>
>>33353941
If it were through his own ability, he would never win a league. Hell, he'd already lost five leagues without a super special snowflake mon.
>>
Well at least its better than Tobias right?
>>
>>33354298
Tobias > Alain
>>
X GON GIVE IT TO YA

FUCK WAITIN FOR YOU TO GET IT ON YOUR OWN

X GON DELIVER TO YA
>>
>>33353046
I have my fingers crossed Ash will find out he's really a Mew.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.