[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder on how stupid this concept was.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

>>
Like the whole XYZ.
>>
>>33352764
Kids loved it, so it's all downhill from here. Enjoy Ash appearing in the next games!
>>
>>33352868
Soon
>>
>>33352764

It was the only way Ash could fight against Megas, having Greninja beat Megas in its normal form would make the Megas look weak, which is bad marketing.
>>
>>33352986
They could have just given Megas to Kalos's starter
>>
Ash-Greninja is sex
>>
>>33352986
Horseshit. Ashime fights are complete nonsense anyway. It has absolutely nothing to do with who's stronger or even type matchups
>>
>>33352764
Nobody needs a daily reminder of something that can't be forgotten
>>
>>33353016

That would require giving Ash a Mega Ring/Stone, which would be a lot harder to write out than Ash-Greninja

Ash-Greninja did what it needed to do, then was giving a satisfying sendoff
>>
>>33352986
Why couldnt they just give ash a mega pokemon?
>>
>>33353478

There are no Mega Evolutions for Kalos Pokemon except Diancie.
>>
>>33353051
Sex sells
>>
>>33353494
Then why not giving him mega charizard y?
>>
>>33353517

Charizard has already been shilled for years, and it would overshadow the newer Pokemon and make them look weak my comparison.
>>
Daily Reminder that Starlight Glimmer is a stupider concept.

Wow, a new rival that's so much stronger than the hero, she can fight him to a standstill multiple times in one day and then succeed in her objective every time! And now she's joining the hero's team and she's being shilled over and over, and other characters are being dumbed down to let her take the spotlight! It's like literal children won some kind of contest and got to bodyjack a fourty-something faggot for a year and write their shitty OC into the show!
>>
>>33353547
SHH! You're not supposed to talk about that here!
>>
>>33353547
Who? Anon, seriously who?
>>
>>33353547
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Barneyfag B'smnt wgah 'nagl fhtagn
>>
>>33353545
At this point they could just have given all 3 kalos starters a mega
>>
>>33353571
F'tingis M'gic.
>>
>>33352764
Daily Reminder on how stupid your face is.
>>
>>33353571
By the way I found out who he is today. Do you really think a tvtropes-using faggot like that would know enough about narrative devices and characters and other writing shit to be able to attack MLP on its now-biggest flaw? That loser was just all "Hurr durr its for kids so i hate it". Fuck losers like that.
>>
>>33353547
Back to /mlp/ faggot. Starlight was a neat concept as a villain only though
>>
>>33353461
but they gave him a z-ring...
>>
File: literally a fursuiter.png (579KB, 699x1280px) Image search: [Google]
literally a fursuiter.png
579KB, 699x1280px
>>
>>33353613

Z-Moves aren't limited to specific Pokemon like Megas are though

Every Pokemon can use a Z-Move
>>
>>33353590
He's the self-assigned enforcer of Rule 15. It doesn't usually matter what specific pony-related thing gets posted, he tends to complain regardless.
>>
File: Ash_Lycanroc[1].png (558KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Lycanroc[1].png
558KB, 1280x720px
And now history is repeating itself with another Ash-exclusive form.
>>
>>33353624
It just needed more speed and it would've been great.

>>33353625
so give ash more then one mega stone. He has a sceptile, a glalie, a heracross, gabite could've evovled and then we'd see mega garchomp. All he would've needed to do is swap one of his pokemon for a cool call back to some older pokemon that was on his team at the time.
>>
>>33352956
Funny, I literally just finished that Totem
>>
>>33353597
Why would I go back to /mlp/? It's full of glimmerniggers! That's what we call the stupid Glimmer fans. It's harsher than Hasdrone.

I agree with you, she made a great villain, before she became such a creator's pet she could talk bullies into giving up bullying and befriending their victims in under ten seconds offscreen, gained the magical power to fight Super-mega-mage Twilight Sparkle to a standstill over and over and succeed in her quest to shoot a filly in the face every time, and got forgiven of all crimes last-second so she could go to Ponyville and get shilled forever.
>>
File: ash-pepe.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
ash-pepe.png
166KB, 499x499px
>>33352764
Daily reminder that it's better than any of the OC donutsteel bullshit pulled by the manga- and unlike the manga, it's canon.
>>
>>33353461
How? Greninja left at the end and they could of easily made it to where Ash leaves the stone as as a symbol of bond or some shit. Its better than making a mega that's not a mega out your ass. Plus ash has many other pokemon that can mega evolve so that excuse is bullshit.
>>
>>33353545
This makes no sense when Megazard beat down Ash Grenigga
>>
>>33353545
Nigga he has Sceptile and Glalie, those mega evolve as well.
>>
>>33353661
I never read the manga. How bad is it?
>>
>>33352764
I liked Ash-greninja, but Ash had at least 4 mega pokemon he couldve used. it didnt help that he lost the league with his most powerful mon ever and then released it, the former being expected
>>
>>33352764
I just wish it wasn't Ash-themed. And that Delphox and Chesnaught got one too.
>>
>>33352986
I hate this so much. He has 4 freaking mega able pokemon. Why not have the main character shill a few of thr megas for you?
>>
>>33353636
Except the concept of a dusk form is cool. Just gay its a special giveaway pokemon instead of making it evolve say, within an hour after ingame sundown.
>>
>>33352986
That's a good point, but I've got some better ideas:
>Mega Charizard
>Mega Heracross
>Mega Sceptile
>Mega Glalie
>>
>>33353682
very
>>
>>33353750
>cool
>literally copy pasting Midday Lycanroc with different colors
>Of course only given to ash because "muh protagonist"

nope
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.