[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in bizarro world Gamefreak HQ...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Meanwhile, in bizarro world Gamefreak HQ...
>>
Let's not use Lillie ever again.
>>
Let's get input from our fans.
>>
Let's do our best and work hard on a new and unique gameplay experience to satisfy our fans!
>>
>>33352551
Shut ur whore mouth
>>
>>33352547
"Allright guys, we just finished the battle frontier and pokemon world tournament. Whats next?"
>>
File: 1365021518943.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
1365021518943.png
243KB, 269x395px
*cries* :(
>>
>>33352577
We bring back following pokemon and dexnav
>>
>>33352577
"How about we make a good game?"
>>
>>33352547
People are complaining that Mega Farfetch'd might be too overpowered. Might I suggest a slight nerf with the next free DLC update?
>>
File: A9tZUwcCUAAx2VE.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
A9tZUwcCUAAx2VE.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>33352547
>We haven't had a single good idea in the 21 years Pokemon has been alive!
>>
>>33352547
hey let's all work hard and make the best game possible
>>
Great job everyone, I just think some of these story elements from the writers are a bit too intrusive and go against the open-ended and player-driven nature of our games. We might want to tone that down a bit, maybe these cutscenes aren't really necessary. Now for the battle content folks, good job as always on this update to the Battle Frontier, I think it's better than ever this generation. Let's take our time and deliver a game that our passionate fans can sink their teeth into for a long time, and let's definitely not lose to free smartphone games that people apparently play these days instead, that would be shameful.
>>
Let's announce the next main Pokémon games in the June Pokémon Direct, and also later in E3 let's also announce the main Pokémon game for Nintendo Switch! Is the best ide-... Oh no! But then people won't buy USM... Yeah, then later let's say to all fans that don't have high expectations. Yes, is a fool proof idea!

>>33352585
Underrated Post
>>
>>33352547
GF Director: Okay guys, let's cater to all sorts of fans!

Employee 1: Let's add a Battle Frontier!
Employee 2: Yeah, have rental battle facility for sure.
Employee 1: Maybe some quirky ones like the Seviper Tunnel?
Employee 2: Haha, we could make ours an Alolan Exeggutor!

GF Director: Battle Frontier, okay. But what about the people that play for fun?

Employee 3: I have this Photo Club idea...
Employee 4: And it does what?
Employee 3: Posed pictures with you and your pokemon.
Employee 4: The whole team? That's co--
Employee 3: No, just one of them.
Employee 4: That's shit. We should have Rotom Camera hotspots that allow Cameron the Photographer style group pics.
Employee 3: And you can add accessories and stuff?
Employee 4: Sure!

GF Director: Okay, Rotom Commemorative Photos, done. How do we make it even more unique from SM?

Employee 5: An expanded pokedex?
Employee 6: Hard mode?
Employee 7: Non-Kanto Alolan Forms?
Employee 8: More Trials?
Employee 9: The return of the DexNav?
Employee 10: Incorporating the UB story better with the main plot?
Employee 11: Make Lillie a trainer?

GF Director: You guys are so talented and imaginative. Let's implement as many of them as we can!
>>
how about we make good games again and focus on challenging gameplay instead of dialogue and story hold-ups and normie meme trash?

also, let's cal lthe animation studios and tell them to cancel the S&M anime series. this artstyle low-quality dogshit. let's ditch Ash forever while we're at it and have a new protag every new pkmn series just like Yu-Gi-Oh does.
>>
Pikachu has become a bit too omnipresent
>>
>>33352547
Oh man haha I'm so glad we added walking pokemon back in US/UM, can you imagine how stupid we'd have to be not to bring back something that people love and that only furthers the adventuring, friendship and grow themes of Pokemon?
>>
>>33352547
the world woundlt work if ti saw swuare, bcause if it was , then it would fall apart and th corners would all curmlbe and it woulrntd lok like thaf .
>>
Let's add Wailmer as a Poke Ride mon in USUM! We can add Dive areas that are fully explorable between islands, it'll be amazing!
>>
>>33352716
If you add that they run out of time before they can add all of that it's probably the closest to gamefreak that this thread has.
>>
>>33352563
It's a good thing they don't listen to fans. The franchise would be far worse off than what it is.
>>
>>33353540

yeah input on the games from the people that are buying the game would totally ruin sells
>>
>>33352547
>Now, in bizarro World /vp/

All generations are good.
>>
>>33352547
let's listen those GREAT ideas from the enlightened people of 4chan/vp/!
i am pretty sure they will take this franchise in the right direction
>>
File: latest.png (4MB, 1714x2307px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
4MB, 1714x2307px
People really seem to like the mega evolutions from the last games and people like the new Alola forms too. Why not make more Alola Megas this time. Alola Mega Blastoise that's water/grass and used tree trunks as cannons would be cool. Maybe add some more standard Alola Pokemon as well. Alola Tyranitar that evolved from eating the heated Rocks to become Rock/Fire type would be cool. We could give it a new ability to neutralize it's major weakness to Water.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.