[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you suck at pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0416.png (403KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.png
403KB, 600x400px
>tfw you suck at pokemon
>>
>>33349707
become bettur
>>
>>33349707
I'm too anxious to battle other people, so I just study strategy and shitpost about how terrible other people are online instead.
>>
>played pokemon for 15 years
>still don't know most of the type matchups
if there's anything SM did right its making me actually learn some of the matchups by including that in the battle when selecting moves
>>
>>33349707
Pick a mega then build a team to support it.
>>
>>33349707
Anon, truth be told: if you understand the metagame and play a little while daily (or even weekely), you literally can beat anyone at this game.

The name "proplayer" in this game is fake as fuck, you just need to have your mind with the meta, predict oponents and have luck. And there you have it; you are the best "Pokémon Master" in the world, as well as everyone who knows how to play correctly.
>>
>>33349707
Go watch pokeaim's vids. He seems to know his shit and explains why he does certain moves. Either that or go to smogon and ask for help, people here are shit for the most part.
>>
>>33349707
Pick 6 of your favorite mons
Look up their movepools and abilities, maybe look up a few preset set ups and work from there
With the right EV distrobution and movesets, even your favorite 6 shitmons can beat Smogonfags

Karen was right all along.
>>
>>33349805
This. I was shit at pokemon, but after watching pokeaom i became a lot better. I really dont like him as a person, but he knows his shit.
>>
>>33349707
tfw you suck at tracing
>>
Do you mean competitive? If so, don't worry about it. Only a small fractions of players take competitive seriously. Pokemon is largely played as a single player game with some multiplayer options. The average player probably cares more about trading than competing with other players.
>>
>>33349793
Have you won any tournaments, anon?
>>
>>33349809
post elo and/or tournament victories
>>
>>33349908
What are you even saying?
>>
>>33349707
I think the hardest thing for me to understand is stats/movesets and typing that compliments each other on any team. I don't have these little shits memorized like most competitors do.
>>
>>33349945
He's questioning the viability of your advice
>>
>>33349945
If you can literally beat anyone you should be making free money winning VGC tournaments or slapping in smogonfags shit in OLT.
>>
>>33349757
Audino
>>
File: never_lose_love_of_Pokémon.png (311KB, 499x268px) Image search: [Google]
never_lose_love_of_Pokémon.png
311KB, 499x268px
>>33349707
>>
>>33350012
Ok, use a doubles team with a psychic, fire, or ground type sweeper, then build the rest of your team to support that sweeper.
>>
>>33349707
>tfw not bad at pokemon
>but so bad at team making
>>
Audino-Mega @ Audinite
Ability: Healer
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heal Pulse
- Wish
- Protect /toxic
- Dazzling Gleam

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
- Will-O-Wisp/swords dance.
>>
If you're talking about Smogon rules, only stall can win there. If you're not using stall you're wasting your time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.