[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Alola full of shitmons? I tried an all alolan team and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 3rzVFru.jpg (123KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
3rzVFru.jpg
123KB, 1200x675px
Why is Alola full of shitmons? I tried an all alolan team and I got my shit pushed in by Lusamine because so many of the mons I had were weak to fairy.
>>
I used only Alola and did fine, in fact none of my team was weak to Fairy except Bewear
>>
>>33349267
Should've used A-Muk or Salazzle, you shitter
>>
Git Gud

Did you even use Salazzle and Toxapex?

Also getting your shit pushed in SM
>>
>>33349267
>so many of the mons I had were weak to fairy.
So...get something that resists Fairy? Alolan Grimer/Muk? Alolan Marowak? Salandit/Salazzle? Any of those guys.
>>
A-muk, A-marowak and Mimikyu are all fantastic.
>>
>>33349267
Maybe you just friggin suck you faggetti piece of crap
>>
>>33349320
>git gud
>use toxapex

Pick one
>>
>>33349318
>>33349320
>>33349329
I'm doing a purely Alolan run only and I finding Salandit was tough enough let alone finding a female one, so I didn't bother.

>>33349354
It was a self imposed challenge, retard.
>>
>>33349427
oh

Alolan Muk it is!
>>
>>33349427
>Not SOS-chaining
Fucking casuals in my board, I bet you haven't caught them all
>>
>>33349267
Taking the time to write out a post telling us you couldn't beat a game designed for literal children should be a banable offense on this board
>>
>>33349267
Te amo Lana!!!!!!!
>>
>>33349504
Who said I didn't beat it?

>>33349460
>Relying on SOS chaining in main game

Who's the real casual?
>>
Even with all shitmons you shouldn't lose to piss easy Lusamine
>>
>>33349593
>Who's the real casual

Still you.
>>
>>33349668
Except I didn't.

>>33349680
Nice rebuttal.
>>
Have you ever considered that it's not the Pokémon that are shit, but it is in fact you?
>>
>>33349668
>>33349703
>I tried an all alolan team and I got my shit pushed in by Lusamine
>>
>>33349267
It's to make the Kantomons look better by comparison.
>>
>>33349593
>relying on a game mechanic means you're a casual
It's not like you're breeding egg moves or HA. Next thing you'll say is that using pokeballs also makes you a casual
>>
File: PowerDVD2610.jpg (39KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
PowerDVD2610.jpg
39KB, 576x432px
>>33349427
>finding female Salandit
>hard
You sound like my 10 year-old cousin, anon... And even he managed to find one and evolve it. What's the point of hunting for mons if it were easy?
>>
>>33349267
>being so shit at the game you blame the Pokemon for being weak and have to pitifully defend yourself on a Taiwanese Digimon breeding forum
>not realizing that your entire party was weak to fairy and that catching a poison or steel type might be a good idea
Neck yourself.
>>
File: 1500317614216.png (262KB, 668x393px) Image search: [Google]
1500317614216.png
262KB, 668x393px
>>33349780
This, desu. I tried an all Alola team, and even changed it a lot throughout the adventure, but never got a challenging battle. I even purposely didn't use Pokémon with type advantages against the totems, and still beat them all on the first try. Not even trying to brag, cause everyone with a right mind could do this too.
>>
>>33349427
> I finding Salandit was tough enough let alone finding a female one, so I didn't bother
Just get a female off the GTS.
>>
you didnt pick a type balanced team and this is someone else's fault, okay
>>
>>33349267
shitmons don't exist in the Pokémon universe.
>>
File: eEDfGup.jpg (133KB, 1052x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eEDfGup.jpg
133KB, 1052x1200px
A first-time alolan-only run is actually pretty fun and challenging, but not frustratingly so. Assuming you didn't abuse exp share or used potions up the ass.

The only regret I had the first time through is that I used Refresh a bunch because I think it's cute not knowing it would give significant advantages in battle and making the end game piss easy.

Kinda hope USUM doesn't guilt me into using Refresh every after battle again.
>>
>>33349267
>not using Mimikyu, an actual powerhouse
Shig dig a ding dig.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.