[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Lillie be more Tolerble if you can battle her in USUM journey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: CtpFSkjUMAAtJwq.jpg (138KB, 682x685px) Image search: [Google]
CtpFSkjUMAAtJwq.jpg
138KB, 682x685px
Have her get snowy. H
From anime. Alolan vulpix
>>
>>33348250
>Snowy
>unironically watching the dub
>>
>>33348250
no. I like her being unless.
>>
>>33348250
I wanna fug her and Snowy
>>
>>33348408
unless what? don't leave us hanging anon
>>
>>33348262
>not resubbing the anime with dub terminology as it becomes available for consistency with the games
>>
>>33348250

I always theorized she'd become the ice trainer, since there was no Ice Trainer in the region.

It'd can't be a coincidence that Alola Vulpix is her signature mon.
>>
>>33348262
Whats the nip name?
>>
>>33348504
Shiron.
>>
>>33348250
she'd be more tolerable if she didn't hijack the plot
I want a pokemon journey about me having fun, not some dysnfunctional family bullshit
>>
>>33348262
Out of curiosity, do you guys also play the games in Japanese, and are you all actually Japanese?

Anyway, it kind of confuses me as to why there's so much localization with trainer names. With Pokemon names, it's fitting since animal species have different names in different languages, but a person has the same name regardless of what language everyone else is speaking. Always felt like it'd be fitting if Unova and Alola used the English names, Kalos uses the French names, and the other 4 keep their Japanese names to fit with the location of the region it's based on.
>>
>>33348515
Thank you.
>>
>>33348408
Human characters shouldn't have roles in the plot unless they have Pokemon that they train. Why even design a human and not give them a team?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.