[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Info Tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Darkrai SP00K.jpg (9KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
Darkrai SP00K.jpg
9KB, 189x267px
It would be pretty wise if Gamefreak took advantage of the Solar Eclipse as a major marketing tactic. It's not like they are premoting just any games they are literally premoting games about the Sun and Moon. If anything tomorrow would be the perfect time.
>>
>>33347819
Eclipse is america only. Japan won't see it, why would they do anything.
>>
>>33347876
You're right anon. It wouldn't be good marketing to tie the upcoming pokemon games about the sun and moon to the once in a lifetime eclipse.
>>
>>33347819
Fuck off, burgerfaggot. No one cares about your country's weather channel to reveal information regarding a JAPANESE game.
>>
>>33347950

By the way your'e talking it sounds like you have the moon shoved up your ass. Jesus christ dude OP might have a point.
>>
>>33347913
Once in a lifetime? These eclipses happen every fucking year.
>>
>>33347950
Uhm so? Still relevant to the rest of the world besides Japan pal
>>
>>33348673
Taking 5 seconds to google it would have prevented you from looking like a retarded fuckwit just then.
>>
>>33348673
this is the first time in 99 years that the entire usa will be be able to see the eclipse
>>
>>33349616
>that it happens every 1 to 3 years just usually not from a point visible over land?
lmao reaching this hard. its a once in a life time event just face it
>>
>>33349578
Not them but you mean Googling to find out what I know it says without doing so - that it happens every 1 to 3 years just usually not from a point visible over land?

AKA It mightn't be perfectly yearly but it's most certainly not a "once in a lifetime event".

In fact the next one with a slightly different path just 7 years from now and another just 28 years out meaning even I might still be alive then despite treating my body terribly and my family having a shit life span as is.

Once in a life time, my ass.
>>
>>33349632
I deleted it to fix some shit, so retards like this guy telling me I'm reaching while providing additional points are now looking for >>33349652

You try Googleing it like I did to get the years of the others and then come back and tell me how much i'm reaching. Oh, right, you won't because you'll just go off being Anon and pretend that retardation of yours never happened.

But you know what a fucking moron you are deep down and that's enough to make me happy.
>>
>>33349652
>>33349676
stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>33349578
http://www.mreclipse.com/Special/SEnext.html

>>33349589
So? US isn't the entire world. There's no reason to expect news for an event that happens in a different location next year.
>>
>>33349749
stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>33347819
Look at this USA fag
>>
that would be cool. Maybe a special hidden ability Necrozma, or a hidden ability Solgaleo or Lunala depending on your version.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.