[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people seriously think Rockruff isn't getting a Dawn form?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1140.jpg (306KB, 1332x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.jpg
306KB, 1332x747px
Pic related. Am I missing something here? It's pretty obvious that they will release another form, though both will probably be event exclusive.
>>
Reminder that the japanese name is Twilight form.
>>
>>33345581

There isn't a Dawn form, Dusk Lycanroc is just the new Ash-Greninja; a unique form that only Ash has
>>
>>33345608
Fair. But why display it they way they did in this trailer? Why leave the empty space on what I'm assuming is the Ultra Sun side?
>>
>>33345623
Cuz
>>
>>33345623
Japanese people read right to left?
>>
File: IMG_1144.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1144.png
2MB, 1334x750px
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>33345662
idk if you're being sarcastic but the Japanese text in the image reads left to right
>>
FUCK OFF. HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU RETARDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE NEW FORM ISN'T CALLED DUSK IN ANY LANGUAGE THAT MATTERS? IT'S TWILIGHT FORM, MEANING NO DAWN FORM, MEANING SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SHIT YOUR TINY BRAIN CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND.
>>
>>33345595
I didn't say it wasn't...I'm saying I think that based on this image, there will be another form released soon besides the Twilight form which may be called Dawn, since Dawn is the opposite of Twilight/Dusk.
>>
>>33345715
>Dawn is the opposite of Twilight/Dusk
It's the opposite of Dusk only, retard. Twilight is both Dusk and Dawn.
>>
>>33345712
Why does it being called Twilight mean that it can't have a Dawn form?
>>
>>33345595

Incorrect, it's called Dusk in Japanese too.
>>
>>33345732
Okay, I understand now, that makes sense. However, my point still stands--even if it's not called Dawn, even if it's still called Twilight--I think the form will differ between versions. The placement of the image from the trailer just doesn't make sense otherwise.
>>
Im remembering that prediction a while ago. "Dawn lycanroc will be better than dusk lycanroc but still worse than midday and midnight."
Its still true when it doesnt exist. Dusk is worse than nothing and day/night is better than nothing.
>>
>>33345732
Could be called morning form
>>
>>33345743
It's pretty confusing because I think in Japanese both the word Tasogare means both Twilight and Dusk
>>
>>33345732
Dawn is also considered an antonym of Twilight, though. And if you want to argue semantics, why would they decide to use the word Twilight and NOT have it refer to the time between night and day? The evolutionary line is BASED on the time of day. It's a logical conclusion to assume that this one is too. If you want to say that Twilight refers to something else in Japanese, there are Japanese twitter users who have been tweeting whether there might be a Dawn form as well, so that can't be true.
>>
>>33345750
>The placement of the image from the trailer just doesn't make sense otherwise.
They just wanted to put Rockruff in the centre (since they were talking about it) without removing Lycanroc (since it's the whole point of the trailer) so they just moved it aside. You're overthinking it.
>>
File: IMG_1143.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>33345831
They could have easily put him on the left if that were the case. Or even have him start out in the center and move to the left. They've done it for other Pokemon evolutions. This sort of screen seems exclusively for split/version exclusive evolutions. Again here's the one from the original SUMO trailer
>>
>>33345759
You're right
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.