[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else excited about the competive game for Switch Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

Better Pokemon models to much higher system power of switch

Bigger back grounds

More Pokemon

Being able to play on TV

No more Laggy double battles

Triple and rotations battles possibilities

I really don't give a shit about main story but battling online is gonna see very cool enhancement. Might finally enter competive scene
>>
>the same few pokemon will continue to be used.

So excited..
>>
>>33343470
Ahahaha no, it Will be shit
>>
>>33343470
>Better Pokemon models to much higher system power of switch
The models are going to the same as the 3DS games, though.
>>
>>33343497
Even so graphics will better on high power system. Shofu battle videos it looks crisp af
>>
>>33343470
Nobody cares

These are good things, but they count for so little, maybe like 5% of the importance

Stop being a graphics whore
>>
Yes. Giant triple/rotation battles on my TV would be great.
>>
Are you referring to gen 8? Have there even been any details announced for that?

I'm hoping they'll ditch the faded looking of the models in the 3ds games for a look similar to the models in Pokemon GO. I'm actually hoping for them to integrate the game with GO
>>
>>33343470
Your IP should be rangebanned permanently
>>
>>33343604
there are people on here who will decide to buy a pokemon game based on if following pokemon are in the game. Me caring about graphics and competitive play. Is not a issue. people play pokemon besides for story you know
>>
>Daily Switch shilling thread
Please sage this faggot
>>
>>33343470
This
>>
>>33343655
if they put the abilty to change backgrounds. that would be so amazing
>>
The one thing keeping me from owning a Switch right now is the fact that there isn't a mainline Pokemon game on it.

As soon as one becomes available, I'll buy a Switch.
>>
>>33343644
Following Pokemon are a very significant feature that help players feel immersed and bond with their companions, it's necessary because the way things are without it them they feel way too much like they're just tools for battle

Amie/Refresh doesn't help, that just feels like you're putting coins in an animatronic to make it do the same movement its done a million times
>>
>>33343771
Stop shilling, dumb switchfag
>>
>>33343797
the only game that had them was HG/SS there are alot games that are good with them. the ashinme only reason people care about this. Anyways switch has power to do it
>>
>>33343470
oh look it's this thread again
I sure enjoy seeing it every day
>>
>>33343771
same. waiting for pokemon edition switch. my ps4 and 3ds. great combo. im in no rush
>>
>>33343629
with gen 8 being the first gen post go sucess. i think there is great chance of that happening
>>
>>33343497
Yeah, but they'll re-texture them to look better.

I wish they'd touch up the face on a lot of them, a lot don't even have sculpted mouths/eyes/noses, etc they're just painted on.
>>
>>33344782
Agreed
>>
you know what would be epic

if they made a pokemon game

with all the regions in it

and it was a MMO

that would be so epic
>>
>Gen 1 in 3D on the TV
>Access to pokemon bank, lets you bring all pokemon to the TV
>No real postgame, maybe trainer and gym rematches

I'm honestly not expecting much. If they do Gen 1 in 3D, I hope it starts off like the Gameboy game, then halfway through evolves into 3D. I'd love to see Gengar vs Nidorino go from 2D to 3D.

I also want a 3D Missingno, but I know that won't happen.
>>
>>33343470
I want VGC 2019 to be triples
nobody but me wants that
>>
>>33345837
Personally I would rather have gen 8 first before any remakes
>>
>>33343470
>the switch will improve pokemon!!
It'll just be Battle Revolution beta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO4Lyc4NoFQ
>>
>>33345966
This looks awesome don't mind it
>>
>>33343470
They better fucking release the pokemon stadium games with support for virtual console transfer.
>>
15gig filesize
>>
>>33343470
I hate the stupid story no ruined sun and moon and x and y. I want places to explore and npcs to have more than 3 Pokémon again. Give me lots to catch fight and explore with a nice post game.
>>
>>33345837
THIS! Just like in the anime have it start with the gameboy fight and then have it transition to 3d as nidrino jumps it starts playing the trailer it start and it is the classic music but more orchestrated and the region/poke on league behind the title as several Pokémon flash past.
>>
>>33346555
This guy enjoys Pokémon for the right reasons and has trips to boot. How can you even argue with that?
>>
>>33346625
You can play Pokemon however you want. No right way to play
>>
>>33345794
I know you're memeing, but I never got the MMO wanters.

MMOs suck, they are tedious by nature and the only fun that comes from them is social interaction.

I'd rather play a fun multiplayer game or watch a movie with friends.

All regions would be nice, but they'd need to change the level cap.
>>
>>33346716
Yes there is. Storyfags and tourneyfags are wrong and dumb. The correct reason to like Pokémon is for the exploration of the world and maps, as well as catching and raising the creatures, and the longevity through good single-player postgame features.
>>
>>33346749
Nope.

Gotta catch am all. Catch line no longer is relevant. Batting or story is great reasoning to play Pokemon.

It's not 1998 anymore. I'm glad there is other options
>>
>>33344656
Are you retarded?
Gen 7 is the first gen after GO """"""success""""""
>>
>>33346870
Sun and moon was done development by the time go released

Gen 8 will be first gen to know how successful go was and how to implement it
>>
I love how most of /vp/ can't handle the fact that they're going to have to buy a Switch at some point
>>
>>33346897
Ok, this is being sophistic, and GO is already gone not intended pun so I won't expect them to implement it.
Also, GO is up to gen 2, Pokémon Switch will be at least gen 7 if not 8 and comes on a home/handheld hybrid, they're too different.
>>
>>33345966
Fuck, this is the first YouTube video I ever remember watching.
>>
>>33343470
>competive

competitive

Never was, never will
>>
>>33343604
>graphics whore because you don't want to play 240p in 2017-2018
>graphics whore
>switch

hahahaha how can this board be THIS braindead?
>>
>>33343629
the GO models are the same you retarded faggot, they will use the aole design.

holy shit, this board
>>
>>33343470
No, competitive is all people talk about nowadays in any franchise. It's old.
>>
>Caring about graphics in a pokemon game

I'd rather we get it on a handheld than being forced onto a home console. That shit was ok for Gale of Darkness and the like because we still had handheld options.

Besides the Switch is kinda shit graphically.
>>
>>33343470
how will transfering your current pokemon work, or trading?
>>
>>33350108
>People still don't understand about Switch being a hybrid
>>
>>33343771
>>33343937
Same here, bros
>>
>>>33333333
>>
>>33350141
>>>33333333
>>
>>33350123
That's a real pain, right? Some people are still saying stuff like "I'm just gonna wait the next handheld console after the 3DS" not realizing it's the Switch.
>>
>>33350144
Next thing you know, when Nintendo makes another hybrid as a successor to the Switch, articles will be rolling out about Nintendo having not made a handheld since the 3DS and speculating if they'll ever make another one again when it's right there in front of them. The ignorance of people aggravates me.
>>
>>33343470
If battles are as smooth as in Battle Revolution AND they add a 6v6 ladder then I'm excited

If it's going to be a laggy slugfest like the 3DS games then I'm going to continue playing on showdown. No stupid internet fee to pay for either.
>>
>>33346368
The switch cartrages now have 32 gigs. I think the switch is compatible with up to 2 tb but of corse there arent any yet,yet alone 64 gig cards
>>
>>33350122
The same way it works now?
>>
>>33350122
I'm wondering this too, if only there was some sort of cloud system that both the 3DS and Switch could share by connecting our Nintendo ID's together.... they should really get on that.
>>
>>33350159
If you can take the next "hybrid" places then it would be a successor to the 3DS.

Handhelds are dead, and Nintendo just isn't bothering with them anymore.
>>
>>33350489
>Handhelds are dead, and Nintendo just isn't bothering with them anymore
Nice one
>>
>muh muh muh Switchfag shills
>muh muh muh portability
>how the game looks DOESN'T MATTER
I'm embarrassed for these poor people.
>>
>>33347176
^this

how can people be this retarded, must be all the underaged kids who can't effort for a console, I don't even have a switch because i think Nintendo games are all trash, but I will wait for the games and buy a switch as soon as pokemon drops.
>>
>>33351192
dude it is 2017, Nintendo knows that handhelds are that once and for all. how can you be this blind?

Phones are the new "handhelds" , they are much better anyway. I don't play games on the phone tho, but I only had a 3ds for pokemon.

If you really believe there will ever be a handheld again, you are just denial as fug.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.