[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 10 years or so when they'll be releasing similar Pokegirl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

File: DHkygdgUMAAs-76.jpg (73KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
DHkygdgUMAAs-76.jpg
73KB, 800x744px
In 10 years or so when they'll be releasing similar Pokegirl figurines, who's going to represent the SM anime?
No one girl really stands out...
>>
File: oh-right-the-bait.png (45KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh-right-the-bait.png
45KB, 500x360px
>>33342715
Sophocles
>>
>>33342715
>No one girl really stands out...

Lillie gets more focus than the others.

She's the main girl of the SM anime, Lana and Mallow are side characters. Especially Mallow, she's by far the most shafted of the group.
>>
>>33342745
?
Are you referring to that Mallow artwork from the starters' evolution leak?
That doesn't really mean she's more important than Lillie or Lana
>>
File: UVugooy[1].jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
UVugooy[1].jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>Ash and Lillie together
>Lana and Mallow off to the side on a separate display

Gee, I wonder who the main girl is
>>
>>33342793
I wonder too. There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer.
>>
>>33342715
Hopefully none of them.
>>
>>33342715
Lillie.
>>
The mouse has spoken
>>
Lillie gets significantly more attention than the other two, she gets the same amount of focus as the previous main girls.
>>
>>33342793
The green haired one looks the best. The blonde one doesn't even look like a trainer.
>>
>>33342715
Misty didn't have blue eyes, what the fuck? Stop ruining pokemon.
>>
>>33342715
How come Serena is the only one to have three eyelashes instead of two?
>>
>>33343386
depends. I've seen them being blue, blue-green or green based on anime series, movies etc. it changes frequently which is weird. lighting is also a factor and how the screens are showing it.
>>
>>33343374
>The blonde one doesn't even look like a trainer.

Looks can deceive.

Mallow is more into cooking, and Lana is more into swimming and fishing, which leaves Lillie as the only one of the three whose main interest is training and battling.
>>
>Lillie nendoroid
>Lillie kotobukiya
>Lillie and cosmog diorama

I'm guessing mallow tbqhf
>>
File: mfLObTW[1].jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfLObTW[1].jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>33343404

>Lillie and all the other girls have two eyelashes
>Serena has three
>Mallow only has one
>Lana has none

What this tells us is that Serena, Mallow, and Lana are freakish mutants.
>>
lillie is bit different than other ash companions since she's a plot point
>>
>>33343522
She has virtually no plot in SM so far. All the Lusamine/Ultra Beast stuff probably won't happen till the last year of SM like the Flare arc in XY.
>>
>>33343541
>She has virtually no plot in SM so far

She's the only one of the companions to have an ongoing story arc.

Her "plot" thus far is trying to overcome her Pokephobia and becoming a trainer.
>>
>>33343583
>>33343583
Which was covered in like 2 episodes. It's not really a plot. She's probably not going to capture any more pokemon for the rest of her run either. She's obviously not going to be much of a trainer or battle on the show with only 1 pokemon and in most episodes she's shy and stands on the sidelines. Mallow and Lana are both more action oriented girls.

In a way Lillie has the same problem Serena had in early XY, they made them shy and reserved blonde girls that aren't into battling and need everyone else to save them.

The days of girls fighting for themselves like Misty, May, Dawn or Iris, etc. seems over.
>>
Lillie is the main girl i.e. Serena's direct replacement

Lana is just there because they didn't want to put Popplio on Ash's team

Mallow is there for cooking and fanservice
>>
>>33343614
>Which was covered in like 2 episodes. It's not really a plot.

She still isn't over her phobia. She's made progress, but she's not completely over it yet, and we still haven't learned what caused it in the first place. All we know is that Lusamine has something to do with it.
>>
>>33343636
While as I said I'm sure her backstory will be delved when the Lusamine plot happens, but that probably won't be for the end of SM. Lillie's phobia plot also isn't much different than Misty's fear of bugs or whatever the hell Iris' fear of ice types was. The writers just use it for some comical scenes that take up 1 minute of an episode and nothing more.
>>
>>33343614
>Mallow and Lana are both more action oriented girls.

Yet Lillie has battled more than either of them

- Team Rocket
- Her butler
- Ash himself
>>
i'm waiting for someone to post a picture of a sun/moon one with nut all over it.
>>
>>33343651
Didn't Lana do the water trial? And it's not just about battling, Lana herself is more action oriented as a character herself like that episode she jumped into the action fishing, etc.

Mallow is a bit of a mix because she's portrayed as clumsy and air-headed, but she's obviously more assertive/brave than Lillie, if that makes any sense. Mallow also looks after Lillie.
>>
>>33343643
>Lillie's phobia plot also isn't much different than Misty's fear of bugs or whatever the hell Iris' fear of ice types was.

It certainly is, Lillie's phobia is used as both a gag and a serious problem at the same time.
>>
>>33343680
I haven't seen anything from the anime in years, does it ever follow the game's story?
>>
>>33343695
Depends on the arc. DP adapted the Plasma plot from the games relatively closely, while the other series have changed things up considerably.
>>
>>33343736
>DP adapted the Plasma
>Plasma
What?
>>
>>33343756
Galactic, fuck.
>>
>>33343695
The anime always changes the villain team plots from the games considerably. While the same basic plot/idea is the same, the way its executed is completely different.
>>
>>33343695

DP adapted Team Galactic pretty closely

BW was going to adapt Team Plasma, but it had to be cut due to the earthquake/tsunami that struck Japan

XY's Team Flare arc was very different

Team Skull have been recurring villains in SM since the first episode, but just a trio of named Grunts who are even more incompetent than the Team Rocket trio

As for Aether, too early to tell; Gladion has Type: Null, but Lillie doesn't have Nebby and is an actual trainer with a Pokemon of her own, and we also have to take into account the fact that the anime will probably adapt the updated story in USUM rather than the original
>>
>>33343826
>BW was going to adapt Team Plasma, but it had to be cut due to the earthquake/tsunami that struck Japan
We have no idea where they were going to go with that, and they eventually did some weird mix of the BW/BW2 Plasma plots anyway.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-17-12h24m29s012.png (843KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-17-12h24m29s012.png
843KB, 1280x720px
I remember when people thought Mallow would be the main girl because she appeared on the Incineroar leak

But in the actual show, Lana and even Sophocles are more relevant than her, kek
>>
>>33343939
Mallow is such a great design not used well, oh well as long as we get some great fanservice scenes out of her I'm fine.
>>
>>33343939
unlike the other faggots in sm she already have a set personality and goals, that's why she cant be more relevant
>>
>>33342715
When people in the future years remember the Sun and Moon era and try to identify the mascot character, they will think of Lillie
>>
>>33343695
If by anime story you mean the evil team, then it depends. Magma/Aqua was a shitty mess, Galactic was closely adapted, Plasma got shafted and then messed up because of the earthquake, and Flare was different than the games, but definitely the best evil team arc the anime has done. So far in SM, Lillie doesn't have Nebby, Gladion isn't with the Skulls (who have been reduced to Rocket-tier pettiness) but is keeping Null on a cave, and something happened when Lillie was younger and living with her mom that gave her pokephobia and autism.

Also, evil team arcs in the anime are usually between 6 and 8 episodes long, plus three or four stand-alone episodes before it (scattered through the series), and almost always happen in the last year of a series.
>>
>>33344054
>she already have a set personality and goals

Essentially making her this gen's "Brock"; nothing more than a third wheel to the main duo.
>>
>>33344131
Anime Team Skull is a pretty good adaptation of Melemele Team Skull from the games so far.
>>
>>33342715
It's kinda sad that no matter how many main girls are introduced in the anime, more than half of them have gone unwatched by the general public.

I'd wager the first 3 main girls, Misty, May and Dawn will always be the most remembered of all the main girls even if there are 10-15 new girls overall. The animes ratings after the OS were still high during the AG and DP era, and then fell off a cliff after that.
>>
>>33343374
Does serena look like a trainer? No.
Is serena a trainer? No.
Is she a failure of bad writing? Yes.
>>
>>
>>33344199
Okay?
>>
>>33344339
It's pasta.
>>
Anime Lillie already has a figure of her and her Vulpix.

Serena only recently got one announced with her Sylveon, and Dawn and Iris still don't have them.

Lillie is considered to be part of the anime's main cast.

Of the SM cast, Lillie is considered to be the main female companion, and Rotom Dex is considered the main male companion.
>>
>>33343614
>Serena
>Blonde
>>
File: Lillie intro song.png (2MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie intro song.png
2MB, 1280x1440px
Lillie, there's a lyric in the opening song that's referring specifically to her
>>
File: Literally Sun & Moon.jpg (584KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Sun & Moon.jpg
584KB, 1280x1438px
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.