[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we talk about how poketube is complete cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ultrasalt.jpg (50KB, 640x301px) Image search: [Google]
ultrasalt.jpg
50KB, 640x301px
why is it that every time a new game is announced, without fail, every popular poketuber milks the shit out of fake teasers & even faker 'leaks'

i get that this is how you virgins put food on the table, but goddamn
>>
It's bad with every series, but yeah Pokemon specifically appears to be a worse than usual dumpster fire.
>>
Youtube is cancer in general, what do you expect
>>
>>33342495
Because they want money
>>
I can't wait for youtube to collapse and all the degenerates have to find another source of income
>>
File: 1503117105277.gif (360KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503117105277.gif
360KB, 500x420px
Why do you care? Why do you continue to give them attention despite it clearly annoying you? You people complain so dang much about non issues. Act like a rational person and ignore it.
>>
Ad impressions, just like every other stupid thing Youtubers do.
>>
>>33342577
>rational
>these people
>on 4chan
>>
>>33342495
that's what gets views, the time of LPs is gone (even though I personally would rather watch them), that's also why youtubers do a bunch of cringey shit like asking for likes, subs etc. - it's been proven to work, so why should they gimp their income?

also there are a few that didn't go full TT, like shofu, Haydunn, pimpnite
>>
>>33342495
It's because they need to put food on the table, Anon. I don't watch PokéTube anymore, but I get why they do that kind of bullshit
>>
>>33342648
Youtube's system is the main reason why they have to be so cancerous.
>need to clickbait because individual views for each single video matters
>need to ramble on for 10+ minutes because short videos can't be monetized
>need to beg for subs and likes because that's directly tied to their income
It's fucking cancer and I hope the entire system collapses and forces these faggots to market themselves on their own.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.