[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complete Arceus BST: 780 Type: All Ability: Multitype Item: All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 8493-Mega-Arceus.png (115KB, 255x300px) Image search: [Google]
8493-Mega-Arceus.png
115KB, 255x300px
Complete Arceus
BST: 780
Type: All
Ability: Multitype
Item: All Plate

Once Arceus has infused the energy from the All Plate within its' body, Arceus takes on every type. (Similar to Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion; this time called Complete Ascension)

In this form, Arceus gains every type.
>Immunities: Normal, Fighting, Ghost, Electric, Ground, Poison, Psychic, Dragon
>Weakness: Rock (2x)
>Resists: Grass (1/16), Bug (1/16), Steel (¼), Dark (½x)
>Neutrally Damaged by: Fire, Water, Fairy, Ice, Flying

How does this change the meta?
>>
>>33342484
Dude, just give him protean and an exclusive Z Move. That would be realistic and change the meta.
>>
>>33342484
Probably Anything Goes or something. Wouldn't be allowed in VGC.
>>
>Having to rely on Stone Miss to kill this thing

Anything Goes bait
>>
Shut up Arceusfag
>>
>>33342484
>weak to rocks
UU at best
>>
File: 1370119585457.png (423KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1370119585457.png
423KB, 800x450px
>>33342580
>>33342580
I think it should have a move like Protean that changes its type so it matches whatever type it uses, and whatever type it's targetted by.

e.g.
>Arceus used Extreme Speed!
>It changed to the Normal-type!
>It doesn't affect Giratina...
>Giratina used Draco Meteor!
>Arceus changed to the Dragon-type!
>It's super effective!

This way it resists around half the types in the game (since about that many resist themselves). It makes it weak to both of Giratina's types, which is kind of cool since it ties into the whole "Arceus banished the renegade to another dimension because it was an asshole"
>>
>>33342484
Let's see:
>Permanently weak to rocks
>Permanent STAB on every attack, meaning it surpasses extreme killer sets as this one can also run STAB extreme speed
>Permanent immunity to poison, burn, paralysis, grounded entry hazards, leech seed, spore and podwer moves, freeze, sandstorm damage, hail damage, trapping and prankster moves
>Enhanced stats (720 to 780, so I'm assuming 130 in all stats, which goes against primal reversion and mega evolution standards since HP should remain the same, so you should call it a zygarde-esque form change rather, but whatever) make it faster and sufficiently bulky to exploit the fact that it won't be taking almost any damage from non-STAB rock moves to let it set up whenever it feels like

It would be AG alright, and complete cancer there. The real question is, what happens to judgment? being all types at once means it wouldn't hit ghost, normal, ground, flying, steel, dark or fairy types, which makes it shittier than regular judgment. So does it stay pure normal or what?
>>
>>33342666
>666
Not falling for it, satan.

Jokes aside, this would also make arceus weak to palkia's and dialga's dragon type, so how do you explain that?
>>
File: 410px-Distortion_World.png (289KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
410px-Distortion_World.png
289KB, 410x600px
>>33342666
Where is it said that Arceus was the one who banished Giratina? They could perfectly well have been Dialga and Palkia or the lake trio...
>>
The Original Dragon, going by Black/White Kyurem's and Reshiram/Zekrom's BST's, would be stronger than this guy. 125/170/120/170/120/95 minimum base stats, putting it at 800 BST, and it's likely to bump up further due to the fact that none of them were properly combined (I'd just bump it by 15 for every stat, putting it at 140/185/135/185/135/110 and 890 BST.) (Also, very likely a pure Dragon-type imo.)

Arceus needs a bigger overhaul than that imo. It would still have the speed advantage even with my generous boosts to OGD's stats, but all OGD has to do is survive an attack and defeat it with a single Stone Edge coming off of 185 base Attack. Should OGD be able to kill ""Gods?"" I don't know. I'd like for them to be even imo, so you decide.
>>
File: d13.jpg (63KB, 540x840px) Image search: [Google]
d13.jpg
63KB, 540x840px
I mean if you want to make Arceus the absolute ultimate pokemon just give it an ability that changes its type to a random resistance or immunity before every direct attacking move. Like an opposite Color Change
>>
>>33342922
It is most likely that the original dragon is part of the creation trio and is the embodiment of duality...
>>
Banned from AG
New tier AGFR (anything goes for real)
>>
>>33342484
>weak to stealth rock
It's shit
>>
Ability should make it always resist and deal SE, call it Providence or something. Arceus should be massively broken.
>>
>>33342922
They don't need to be even or anything, gameplay mechanics aren't related to lore so you can just do whatever fits mechanically that isn't downright stupidly broken.
>>
>>33342484
>not having all the abilities
it needs water absorb, fire flash and sap sipper at the same time; also slow start, truant and defeatist
>>
>>33342484
Why not make it a Mega that doesn't need a stone, like Fug. Like that it has access to any items and most importantly, Plates.
>>
>>33343099
Considering it also has wonder guard, magic guard, and multiscale, that doesn't fen sound that bad.
>>
>>33342484
Give him his Pokemon Conquest ability, Omnipotent
>>
>>33342484
Multitype would at best work like an all type Steel-Worker mixed with Protean and Judgment will always hit Super Effective
>>
>>33343109
what would be the best item for it? toxic orb? poison heal + guts sounds great
>>
>>33343165
>Immunity
>>
>>33343168
shit, and klutz doesn't help, well, geomancy simple is good enough
>>
>>33343223
>contrary
>>
File: 1486774674061.png (127KB, 449x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486774674061.png
127KB, 449x499px
>>33342484
>tfw not even the ultimate god can defend itself from tiptoeing tectonics
>>
Why not a mega that could take any attack as resisted and hit any type as super effective?
>>
File: Stealth Rocks.png (749KB, 1920x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Stealth Rocks.png
749KB, 1920x1073px
>>33344146
>>
File: Arceus_Pokédex_entry_(3).png (52KB, 386x284px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus_Pokédex_entry_(3).png
52KB, 386x284px
>>33342484
I don't like that. You're making too similar to the It's coss-canon anime series counterpart.

By the way, Canonically, Arceus have 1,000 arms.
>>
>>33344361
No. It's better idea to have it super effective against all types but at the same time weak against all types.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.