[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Your Pokemon Hymns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: choir.jpg (52KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
choir.jpg
52KB, 858x536px
Let's all join together in sweet harmony
A luxray, a liepard, a lopunny
We are forever bounded with love
Soaring upon the wings of a Pidove

The skies are bright even through the night
The sun and the moon are a beautiful sight
The altaria crooning and the noctowl looming
to roost in a nest by a shroomish brelooming

We soar and we fall as were growing stronger
Evolving our love so we do not hate any longer
All through it all, we must revive when faint
We must adapt like the smeargle with resilient paint

We can learn any move, dance, or skill
We hearts hold more love than we can fill
When we try but alas fail, and face great betrayal
We need to stand up and trust be us
In the image of our lord Arceus.
>>
File: reading.png (75KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
reading.png
75KB, 500x285px
>>
Bruh I don't think this is a troll
>>
>>33341634
Anyone who takes the time to name their files is usually a troll

>>33341628
Maybe a coincidence but you name your files a lot like op, just something to note.
>>
>>33341652
I named this file, like most of my pictures so I can index them.

I'm on the left.
>>
>>33341663
fapping
>>
>>33341617
alright vp looks like it's time to play Marry, Fuck, Kill, leftover one escapes
>>
>>33341617
>choir
Is it true priests love molesting choir kids the most?
>>
>>33341754
From left: Kill, Marry, Fuck, Escape
>>
>>33341804
Your fuck looks like she's already been fucked, that dress is awful puffy at the belly

Preggo church girls are my fetish
>>
>>33341787
I am not sure. My friend was molested and he has been depressed and even suicidal over the course of 7 years. I hope the greatest justice is exacted upon any priest who carnally feast.

>>33341804
You guys are silly :)

Cannot kill me with God on my side.

>>33341836
I have a glandular problem, but I am going to start doing p90x with my grandma after christmas this year so I can get in shape.

Though, one day I do hope to be pregnant, I am clearly not since I am a virgin. Though, I guess Mary was a virgin mother and I could be destined for a great miracle as well.

- Margie
>>
File: 011Gampster.png (1MB, 1801x1801px) Image search: [Google]
011Gampster.png
1MB, 1801x1801px
>>33341617
What kind of rap is this?
>>
>>33342596
>tfw you gestate the Antichrist
>>
>>33342752
>tfw
Oh no! You must be joking! If not please get in touch, my aunt Sarah and her family encountered demonic spirits and my church did wonders to help them. We are actually known for helping many people find spiritual calmness.
I know you might be joking, but just in case I want to err on the side of caution. I know this can be a very dire circumstance, and you should not feel alone.

>>33342713
Hmm. I would call hymns "love rap" :)
Glad you enjoyed it.

- Margie
>>
File: 1456869369268.jpg (50KB, 671x511px) Image search: [Google]
1456869369268.jpg
50KB, 671x511px
>>33341663
>tfw you thought Margie was 40+ year old housewife
>tfw you realize that Margie is actually a loli
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.