[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: sofar.jpg (2MB, 1370x1955px) Image search: [Google]
sofar.jpg
2MB, 1370x1955px
Thoughts?
>>
>>33340711
>Ground/Psychic faggot pokemon
>>
>>33340723
Guess I should use a different picture.
>>
>>33340711
There's a bunch of unnecessary 3-stages
>>
>>33340732
Which ones specifically?
>>
>>33340744
The shiny rock, the elephant, and the monkey. Maybe the bat as well, but not as much
>>
>>33340772
Would it be better if the last elephant was a Deinotherium or something?
>>
>>33340772
The elephant is fine by me, since it goes elephant baby -> adult elephant -> Stegotetrabelodon.
>>
I like many of these ideas. However, using the cross and memorial sights as pokemon almost implies that when we die we are made to fight. I like to think when we pass we are able to rest.

- Margie
>>
>>33340711
Opinion: Why????
>>
>>33341359
'tism
>>
>>33340711
>making the type changing cat breed from that one rumor canon
shit
>>
Toombi

Gravia

Mausoleyla

for those 3 stage gravestones
>>
>>33341398
Canon to a random concept dex, yes.
>>
>>33340711
I'll bite

>grass starter
please, tell me how you're gonna incorporate this electric typing to the giraffe? an energy pole, christmas tree? and if you're that one anon who posts a autumn colored tree giraffe let me tell you that this is uninteresting and random
>fire starter
what octillery line should be, won't it be hard to run have octopuses/squids as fire types apart of the water?
>water starter
starts off as totodile and goes on to become a dragon dinosaur, okay

Also, worth noting that you indend to give the starters strong immunities

>rodent line
it's almost rattata. At least it isnt an opossum
>bird line
ok
>koala line
koala evolves into a water koala or fire koala... koala
>le fighting kangoroo line
le fighting kangoroo
>vampire line
redundant first stage
>normal bug line
it's just a normal bug, wew
>breed cat
I must say, it's a clever idea - but will the cats differ? will the flying type and steel type look the same? If so, there will be 18 sprites for every possibility. Will each type have different moveset? Seems cool but may cause a lot of problems
>shiny rock line
should be a two stage line
>fire line?
a fire that is a fire, somehow lightings are also fire, I think I don't understand this line
>hacksaw shark line
cool
>Harregal line
first two stages look boring
>macaque line
see cliche dex for names
>mirror line
at least it isn't ghost
>tombstone line
the second stage is necessary or could be replaced with something better than an upgraded tomstone
>ground psychic faggot line
eh, could be an interesting human-like mon
>psychic frog line
a bit cliche, but still ok
>nightmare fuel line
im scared
>betta fish line
you already had a Water / Flying mon so why do we need a betta version of that? The same goes to the Water / Dragon - if you want to make the starters be unique in their good typings at least let them have it! imo only the fighting and rock one have some reason to be, especially given the fighting one has the advantage
>>
>>33340711
>>33341513
Continued

>ill rhino line
why is it a rhino, why is it ice, is a running nose a reason to be poisonous, why the rhino has a runny nose in the first place, does it transform his phlegm into horns? if so - yuck
>a fighting baboon line
already done, what is a primeape
>a scarab line
make it evolve into the egyptian scarabeus!!1!
>dumpster bird line
so bizarre to me that it even has my interest

So here, are my thoughts, ofc it's your dex so do whatever you want
>>
>>33341513
>grass starter
Yeah I was thinking something like a utility pole with sparking between the ossicones to zap birds away from trees. And no I did not create the electric llama.
>water starter
If you have a decent baby spinosaurus pic please share it, until then croc is a placeholder since they're kinda similar.
>breed cat
Probably some tufts and colours changing by type i.e. blue snowflake patterns for ice.
>fire line?
Starts off like Gastly then becomes one of those plasma ball things and then a smokey storm cloud.
>betta fish line
The fighting/flying/rock is an even triangle and the dragon was mostly because the form being decided by personality value would leave an extra integer. It could probably be removed though.
>>
>>33341518
>ill rhino line
It's a wooly rhino + Rhinovirus. I had the idea then found out it was already done and I thought it looked breddy good http://phoenixdex.alteredorigin.net/pokemon/rhinovire/
>a scarab line
It's an Atlas beetle that holds up a boulder with it's horns.
>dumpster bird line
It's two versions of the same bird, one is a wild sacred ibis and the other is an urban bin chicken that has become dumb and dirty due to guzzling bin juice all day.
>>
>>33340711
wouldn't a normal / bug be just a bug?
>>
>>33341879
Like an aphid?
>>
>>33340711
Is it the new level of laziness? Now you don't even have to design fakemons, just post some animals with types and everyone eat this shit up.
>>
>>33340731
Why would sandman be ground/psychic and not ground/fairy?
>>
>>33342279
maybe it's just a rough draft of ideas and OP is testing our how fresh and cool is his idea for dex is. It's better to shut some ideas now than spend time on them just to later find out they're shit.
>>
>>33342288
Because dreams are related to mind. All pokemon linked with dreams are Psychic (Hypno, Musharana, Cresselia). Dream Eater is Psychic type etc.
>>
>>33342288
Drowzee/Munna/Cresselia/Rest/Dream Eater
>>
>>33340711
Mongolian death worm mon would be great. We need more cryptid pokemon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.