[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better dragon >inb4 groundshark Overrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: based Zygarde.jpg (176KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
based Zygarde.jpg
176KB, 900x1200px
Name a better dragon

>inb4 groundshark
Overrated
>>
>>33340510
>not even a /gad/
weak. would not hug
>>
a low land executor
>>
>>33340510
Mega Fug
>>
File: 1500081670220.png (34KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1500081670220.png
34KB, 256x256px
>>33340510
>>
>>33340510
I know Japan has some weird ideas on dragons, but how the fuck did they decide Zygarde is a dragon?
The 50% form looks a little bit more dragon-y, but the other forms are nothing like it.
>>
>>33341003
humanoid-form of dragons?
>>
Life Orb Mega Ash-Fug
>>
>>33340510
Its lore and design is great, though its execution and gimmick is dreadful
>>
>>33341003
I'm guessing the first one created was 50%, and Dragon kind of fit and they just kept it for the other forms for consistency
>>
>>33341003
Reposting
>10% would be based on Fenrir's offspring, Sköll and Hati (wolves which persecute Sol, sun god, and Mani, moon godness) not only one single wolf just like the anime shows two different "incarnations" of Zygarde (Z1 and Z2)
>Same about 50% forme being based not only on Jörmungandr but Nidhögg too, since both are giant serpent creatures.
>100% is based on Hel/Hela godness, supposed to be "half live and half dead", half beautiful and half horrible, she represents how reach the perfection combining opposite forces (that's why Zygarde's wings represent Xerneas and Yveltal's colors). "HeLa" casually is the name of a cell type in an immortal cell line used in scientific research, the oldest and most commonly used human cell line.

>Plus, Zygarde's rainbow chest is based on Bifröst, the bridge between Midgard and Asgard. Since Xerneas represents Midgar's deer and Yveltal Asgard's eagle, Zygarde's rainbow is supposed to be the bridge between life and death (its chest also looks like the french flag when is closed, but is clearly a rainbow when is open, and the rainbow also represents diversity, the whole and complete color spectrum, and rainbow is also a hawaian/alolan national symbol as we can see in SM).
>>
>>33341003
It's a hydra
Pull off the hydra heads and the torso becomes a giant snake itself
>>
>>33341435
Perfect Zygarde with Aura Break needs to happen

Must pet it in refresh, do it fucking game freak
>>
>>33341003
In many East Asian mythologies it is believed that snakes can turn into dragons. So serpents like 50% being Dragon is fine by me.
Complete I see as the fighting mode where the body is rearranged into becoming humanoid but the dragon(serpent) parts are still visible, think Imperialdramon's gimmick.
10% will never make sense to me, it is just a fucking dog. I would just say as the other anon earlier said and that they just decided to make all of them Dragon when they introduced the new formes afterwards.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.