[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinno Legendaries in Alola?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1503206801255.jpg (103KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503206801255.jpg
103KB, 960x678px
Based on colors in clouds they do want us to especulate. What do you think?

Also the rumors about the portal connecting (only) with Mt Coronet
>>
File: Doofus.png (21KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Doofus.png
21KB, 256x192px
>>33340060
>>
>>33340060
No because people also said they saw Ho-oh and Lugia in the clouds of the original map for Sun and Moon but neither were IN Alola. It'll be the same exact thing here because you guys are just reaching and basically doing an ink blot test with clouds, seeing things that aren't there.
>>
>>33340130
>>33340132
>you guys are just reaching and basically doing an ink blot test with clouds, seeing things that aren't there.

Except we're not. We had Ho-oh and Lugia in the clouds and obviously they weren't in SM but shortly after USUM was revealed along with the VGC releases of GS. The clouds are very much intentional. The colors match too well with the shapes. It's not crazy to be thinking we'll be getting something that has to do with Sinnoh sometime after USUM.
>>
File: 500px-Torn_World.png (396KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Torn_World.png
396KB, 500x500px
Well. This is better for especulation. DISTORTION WORLD in Platinum
>>
>>33340177
no shit were getting sinnoh. some shitty cloud references isn't needed to know that. but ho oh and Lugia had no effect in Sun and moon

so will sinnoh legends
>>
>>33340177
>but shortly after USUM was revealed along with the VGC releases of GS

You mean a fucking year later?

Stop grasping at straws trying to connect two completely unrelated things.
>>
>>33340214
seriously VC gold and sliver were obviously next after how successful red and green VC was
>>
>>33340214
Stop being pedantic. USUM and GS on VC were the next games to be released right after SM. You'd have to be a complete idiot not to believe that didn't mean anything. Why would there only be the sinnoh legends painted so obviously in the clouds and not various ones from different regions?
>>
>>33340241
what you trying to say. sinnoh remakes will happen?

masuda has said he loves doing remakes. sinnoh next gen to be remakes. it's obvious. Grasping for clouds will prove nothing
>>
File: ice_cream_clouds.png (132KB, 479x361px) Image search: [Google]
ice_cream_clouds.png
132KB, 479x361px
>>33340060
The clouds look like ice cream
>>
>>33340253
It proves that they could be happening as soon as gen 7. Sinnoh remakes in gen 8 would mean we would be waiting at least one game after the initial releases. Because the GS releases came right after SM this implies DP remakes will be the next mainline release and will be happening this generation.
>>
>>33340274
Red and blue VC in gen 1

The next gen is gold and sliver. That's why it came right after. That's it

The next VC will be ruby and Sapphire I guess and hoenn Pokemon in pokemin go next year

That's a pattern
>>
>>33340289
You can't speculate a pattern out of only two iterations. You're also forgetting that ORAS was the last game before SM so it's currently not difficult for someone to explore Hoenn if they want. On the other hand most people don't have working Gameboys and copies of RBY, GSC, or FRLG, and HGSS are incredibly hard to come by nowdays so GS and RBY on the Virtual Console make sense.
>>
>>33340346
But if Pokemon go next generation is 3. Not taking advantage of VC is pointless

The generation you can't play on 3ds after g/s release is Gen 3
>>
>>33340354
But this even further proves that DP remakes will be the next games. Clouds are of Dialga and Palkia signifying that they will be the next releases. Why not go with Groudon and Kyogre if your scenario was the case? If the next release is DP remakes in gen 7 next year that means pokemon will still be on the 3DS, so a RSE VC release will not be possible yet. More likely is that DP remakes will be announced sometime after USUM next year and they will throw in some hints on the Sinnoh map about RSE for the virtual console coming on the Switch in gen 8.
>>
>>33340409
I mean it doesn't really matter to happen

I'm already thinking 2018 is skip year and 2019 switch but if sinnoh remake happen on 3ds in 2018 that's awesome. I'll skip it

Black and white remakes on switch would be awesome
>>
>>33340425
Yeah there might be a year in between but that's what I'm guessing. Black 3 White 3 would be really cool but more likely gf will just do Black and White and throw in some sequel references
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.