[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask me any question about usum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

i've played ultra sun version. don't know any differences that are in ultra moon.

i'll start by saying that shiinotic has its own z move.

i don't know everything about the game and i don't have it anymore.
>>
how sexy is Togedemaru
>>
>>33338517
fuck off
>>
>>33338527
total waifu. it's a totem on the topic of that, don't know if that's been revealed yet.
>>
>>33338517
Does hitler make a cameo?
>>
Any love for gen II ?
>>
>>33338535
you know gamefreak. no additional gen 2 characters show up, no gen 2 pokemon have alola forms, and there are no johto gyms.
>>
>>33338517
What's Linoone's exclusive Z-Move called?
>>
>>33338546
unless i didn't get the crystal, it doesn't have one.
>>
>>33338532
waifu (male), yes?
>>
>>33338517
ill humor you

as someone who likes and wants to use a shiinotic instead of a ribombee what does the z move do
>>
File: 7 Grand Dad.png (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7 Grand Dad.png
123KB, 500x500px
>>33338517
Anything for pic related?
>>
>>33338562
Okay, what about Garchomp's?
>>
>>33338544
What are the gyms and what is the story?
>>
Can I get Ampharos and Camerupt?
>>
>>33338578
the gimmick of the new exclusive z moves are the stat boosts, as shown with kommo-o. shiinotic's is called devastation fungus. it completely lowers the enemy's attack and raises all of shiinotic's stats, as well as its hp. you can only use it by selecting strength sap.
>>
>>33338517
Couldn't hurt to ask. What new Alolan forms did you see? Did arbok get anything?
>>
>>33338610
>completely lowers
so a full -6 stages, like reverse belly drum effect on the target?

i dig it

now only if it were real
>>
>>33338584
no

>>33338586
doesn't have one.

>>33338592
numel is at wela volcano park, flaaffy is at blush mountain.

>>33338611
ekans and arbok become ice poison, they look really cool. i know hypno's line becomes pure dark. kangaskahn becomes fire, and its alolan form can't mega evolve. bellsprout's line becomes ice/poison. these are all i can remember, i'll respond if i remember more. there aren't a huge amount though.
>>
What was the lewdest thing you could do with the camera mode? Are there any new Battle Facilities? Any other fancy new modes you recall?

>>33338610
I would dig this for my second favorite Alola.
>>
>>33338611
i remembered the oddest one. at a new room on the aether island they talk about experimenting on abra and machop. in the post game, you can come back and get an alolan abra, which has some resemblance to machop and becomes fighting type. you can breed it. i imagine that in ultra moon you can get a machop that resembles abra.
>>
>>33338656
Yes! I will literally find and kill (you) if numel and flaafy aren't catchable.
No, seriously I will
>>
Does Golisopod get anything? New ability? Z-Move?
>>
>>33338745
Are there really any new UBs?
>>
>>33338728
you can strike some awkward poses, but nothing inherently lewd. no new battle facilities, but there are three gyms in the post game with very high leveled trainers. not really any new modes, at least any that are memorable enough to jump out at me. it has been a while though.
>>
>>33338745
!
>>
>>33338656
No Z-Move for Linoone or Garchomp?! Is there at least one for Weavile?
>>
>>33338517
What new pokemon are there?
>>
>>33338656
Alola Drowzee and Hypno design details too if you can remember
>>
>>33338761
yes. it appears as a totem (sort of). it has its own z move that is bound to first impression. it can only be used on the first turn though. it's called champion's pride, and it does much more damage and maxes golisopod's stats.

>>33338773
four of them, i would assume. i only got 2, but they're both sun themed. that's why i assume 4.
>>
Does Primarina get something?
>>
>>33338806
outside of new forms, new alola forms, and new ultra beasts, none unless they're to be released later. i would assume the "new pokemon" bit was referring to the alola forms, ultra beasts, and pokemon from previous titles.

>>33338809
Drowzee's brown part becomes black, while his yellow turns purple. he has longer fingers and bigger eyes. hypno is pure purple, and pendulum is glowing purple. his fingers are very long and his eyes are big and black. very creepily designed.
>>
>>33338824
>>33338805
nope.
>>
>>33338590
I assume there are callbacks to old gyms
Like lt surge's gym we see in the recent trailer
>>
>>33338813
>Maxes Golisopod's stats
Like, +6 to everything?
>>
Tell us about the starters. Anything for them to make them less polarizing?
>>
>>33338745
>line with a mega getting an alola form
Stop
>>
Fake and homo
>>
>>33338590
brock, misty, and lt. surge's gyms recreated. trainers have pokemon in the 60's and 70's. upon beating the pokemon league after the gyms, you can rechallenge them. the story is mostly the same just a little reimagined. more talking about the past and ultra beasts. of course, necrozma is prominent.
>>
>>33338846
Nothing Whirlwind can't fix.
>>
Tell us about the light-face thing
>>
>>33338829
>new ultra beasts
>not new pokemon
Anyone who believes OP unironically needs to be range banned
>>
>>33338867
Is there a point with as much sexual tension as Exeggcutor Island?
>>
>>33338857
no, i don't think so. if they learn new moves or have stat changes, you're asking the wrong guy. i only played through with litten and i don't know their stats or movepools well enough to know if they changed much or at all.

>>33338861
regular abra is still as available as it was in the originals. alolan alakazam and alolan kangaskahn can't mega evolve, but their old forms can.
>>
File: 1472728594788.jpg (119KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
1472728594788.jpg
119KB, 839x835px
>roleplaying gay leak shit
>>
>>33338656
>kangaskan gets an alola forme
Aaaaaaaaannnnd dropped! You literally gave it away that you're making this shit up...
>>
>>33338846
yes.

>>33338869
the stat boosts to all new megas stay throughout the battle, they're purposefully broken.

>>33338872
took me a second to get what you mean. that's necrozma's "ultra" form. there's an item called the prism orb. solgaleo holds it, and its what keeps him as his ultra form. if you remove it, he turns back to normal. give it to necrozma and he turns into his full form. ultra necrozma is like the change between zygarde and complete zygarde.

>>33338878
i said in my response that i thought those were the new pokemon referred to.

>>33338880
uh.. i guess not
>>
>>33338922
i meant to say "to all new z moves" sorry, i was thinking about my response about megas.
>>
Lmao also bs... Those abra/machop alola formes were from a fake leak way back when sm came out... Also said we'd get alolan arcanine(water type) and alolan koffing(fire type)...
>>
If this is real I will eat my Moon cartridge. I just hope we do get either sheep or camel anyway.
>>
>>33338931
uh..? i'm just talking about what was in the games, this has nothing to do with any leaks from the previous games.
>>
Give us a list of new zmoves
>>
>>33338947
i don't remember the names, but only pokemon that have moves entirely exclusive to their lines (only moves that were introduced gen 7) get them.

nature's madness is not one of them, neither is zygarde's move.
>>
>>33338981
Does Heatmor get a signature Z-Move? It has an exclusive Gen 7 move.
>>
>>33338988
yes, it does. i was surprised. it's purchasable in konikoni city after beating the game.
>>
>>33338981
So possible candidates off the top of my head are:
TsaREEna
Lurantis
Turtonator
Togedemaru
Lunala
Solgaleo
Necrozma
Alolan Exeggcutor
Toucannon
Lycanroc (Midday and Dusk)
Dhelmise
Toxapex
Oranguru
Oricorio
Pallosand
Ribombee
Think that's it besides the ones who already have one or you said have one.
>>
>>33339023
this sounds about right. i couldn't find one for lycanroc and i don't know why night form wouldn't get one, so i'm guessing that'll be the event rockruff's held item.
>>
>>33339023
Forgot
Crabombinable
Silvally
Pyukumuku
Magearna
Alolan Marowak
>>
>>33338981
>what is guardian of alola
>>
>>33339053
i'm talking about new z moves. i'd have no reason to mention the exclusive z moves we've all known about for like a year.
>>
Does somebody die?
>>
>>33339105
no. it's an e rated kids game.
>>
>>33339140
Is there anyway to confirm the information you provided us before the games come out?
>>
>>33339172
No, I'm sucking dick right now
>>
>>33339172
Well gee anon if any of it pops up in future trailers there's your answer
>>
>>33339257
stop sucking dick and answer my question then. god, you're a terrible leaker. making a thread and then going off to suck dick. fuck you
>>
File: IMG_0377.png (689KB, 600x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.png
689KB, 600x929px
>>33338517
>I have secret info about an upcoming game and I post on an anonymous message board where everyone can make everything up and most likely do
>>
>>33339023
>>33339045
That's almost every the whole dex. Well, not really, but you get the point
>>
>>33339068
>nature madness is not one of them
no shit, it already has a linked z-move
that's what i meant faggot. you were the one who mentioned a move that can't possibly have a new z-move linked to it
>>
What changes about Solgaleo and Lunala when they become the new form
>>
I know it's fake but I was planning to kil myself anyway. good bye
>>
Can Silvally use Z-Moves while holding memories?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.