[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM Predictions/Expectations Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: QBFBAlt.gif (1MB, 495x209px) Image search: [Google]
QBFBAlt.gif
1MB, 495x209px
Alright, /vp/. List down the things you think we need to expect from USUM and what you wanna see in the upcoming games.

* I think we'll get more exclusive Z-Moves that will also have secondary effects like Clangorous (sp?) Soulblaze.

* I'm expecting new forms and hopefully, new Ultra Beasts.

* Also, what's with the black Z-ring?
>>
>new ultra beasts
>new pokemon in the middle of a gen
>>
>>33337922
For Z-Moves exclusive to a single Pokemon, I would look at Alola Pokemon with their own exclusive moves. Example is Kommo-O with Clanging Scales becoming Clangorous Soulblaze.
>>
kanto postgame
>>
>Five Ultra Spaces that together make about an island worth of content, more on the Akala or Ula'ula side than the Melemele or Poni side. Some, like UB-04's, have civilization. Some don't.
>Maybe one island and a Frontier set-up obscured by clouds on the current map, but unlikely.
>The Vermillion Gym looking place is part of a new side attraction where you can make your own Trials and share them online and through Streetpass, samples include old Gym layouts.
>There will initially be servers for the Photo Shop to officially share images, but so many people will make suggestive images using it, that it will be shut down by the end of the year.
>Besides taking the Island Challenge, the story will actually be very different.
>>
>>33337950
>Lycanroc Dusk
>>
>>33338239
Not a new Pokemon.
>>
>Alolan Sharpedo
>Alolan Mailmer
>Alolan Lanturn
>Alolan Arbok
>Alolan Aegislash

>Sinnoh Legendaries play a part in the climax of the story
>Catch Dialga in Moon, Palkia in Sun
>Necrozma gets a new form
>Ultra Beasts get Z moves

>Battle tree adds Leaf,Gold,Silver,Lance and Diantha
>>
>>33338239
Only a new form pal
>>
>>33337922
I just want new regional variant Pokemon and not just limited to the Johto mons like what people are speculating.

But I'm not expecting much from GF and TPCi. They've become so incompetent as of late.
>>
>>33337922
>Polu Island - a new island SW of Poni
>New forms of pokemon including Oricorio and Mimikyu.
>Ultra Space expanded.
>Pokemon added to the dex - the Oddish line, Solrock and Lunatone.
>New Alola forms for some Johto mons (water/steel Qwilfish, ice/flying Noctowl, fairy/dark Granbull, grass/fire Sunflora)
>actual interiors for the volcano, golf course and power plant.

What we will actually get
>couple of new Z crystals
>some new areas (little beaches)
>maybe some different Totem pokemon
>Lycanrok (Dusk form) - a Gift pokemon
>Necrozma forms - version exclusive and not catchable
>that's about it
>>
following pokemons
kanto
some kind of secret base stuff, i want my home
>>
>>33337950
>not wanting new alola forms
End yourself
>>
Z-Moves for Totems

>Gumshoos: Stakeout Barrage
>Wishiwashi: School Daze
>Salazzle: Seductive Blast
>Lurantis: Blazing Solar Blade
>Vikavolt: Rail Blast
>Mimikyu: Big Reveal
>>
>>33338226
Ultra Space mini region post game ala Sevii Island and the island south of Poni would really make this game stellar, and with Kartana Space having trainers the first might well come true. I hope they act like Totem Pokemon and have their own trials before capturing them, would make things really special.
>>
I'm really fucking hoping Pokémon following is actually back. Not got my hopes up but it's been my most requested feature since HG/SS. It was awesome in that sense that you could do that and have a Pokémon you like following you. It felt closer to the anime like in most episodes every person has a Pokémon out of their ball and plays with it etc.
It would honestly make the game for me.
>>
>>33337922
I really want the Dream Park be finished. And new alolan forms.
The rest is indifferent
>>
>>33341798
>Kartana Space
Pure speculation.
>>
>>33341936
Look at the Japanese trailer vid showing it. A lot of people say you can actually see Kartana at the bottom of the rock.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.