[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fan -locke rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: moemon emerald randomized_01.png (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
moemon emerald randomized_01.png
9KB, 240x160px
Whenever I do a nuzlocke, I personally have three difficulties that I do, with some rules I made up:

Classic:
>Must catch first pokemon you encounter each route/area and are not allowed to retry.
>Pokemon that faint are "dead" and cannot be used again, and are permanently boxed in "Heaven."
>Rare Candies, Revives, and healing items are banned from use.

Casual:
>Must catch first pokemon on each new route/area.
>Are allowed to skip catching that pokemon if you have caught it before/in the same evolution line.
>Healing items are allowed.
>Pokemon that faint are sent to Heaven and aren't allowed to be used again.
>Allowed to keep a non-combative Pokemon for HM use.
>Allowed to catch shiny Pokemon

Easy:
>Must catch first pokemon on each new route/area.
>Allowed to skip catching it if you have caught it before/in the same evolution line.
>Healing Items and Rare Candies are allowed
>If you have found a Revive (not bought one), using 2, or one Max Revive, you may resurrect a Pokemon from Heaven. However, if that Pokemon is defeated again, you must send it to burn in Hell and you are not allowed to use it again.
>Allowed to keep a non-combative Pokemon for HM use
>Allowed to catch shiny Pokemon
>Allowed to Save and retry
What rules do you have for any game modes that you use?
>>
>have fun
that's it
>>
Some additional rules I play with:
> you can use only one item per battle
> additionally you can use the same item your opponent used
> you are not asked to switch your pokemon after you defeat one (dont know how it's called in english)
> you can keep any pokemon you get through story (like lucario in XY)
> you cannot have pokemon with same types in team (exception is normal type)

hardcore:
> you can only use items found in the overworld (exception are pokeballs)
> rule of two: you can catch the first two pokemon of a route, BUT if any of those dies, the pokemon you used to catch it dies two (eg. you catch X with Y and catch Z with W, if X dies, Y does too, same goes for Z and W)
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.