[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of features would it take for you to enjoy USUM as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

What kind of features would it take for you to enjoy USUM as a whole?

For me
>Battle Frontier/PWT
>Move Tutors
>fleshed out Ultra Space
>Hard Mode
>>
>a handful of new areas
>battle frontier
>>
>>33336863
>Edited story
>Expanded PokeDex
>New protagonist designs
Extra postgame content or new forms would be an added benefit.
>>
>>33336863
>>Battle Frontier/PWT
Why do you care about RNG bullshit?
>>Move Tutors
Only relevant for competitive play. And only manchildren play competitive. The movesets we already have are good enough.
>>fleshed out Ultra Space
Alola already is a good region. We don't need more places to explore. Might as well ask GF to put all regions in the postge.
>>Hard Mode
Just play set and turn off the exp share.
>>
>>33336863
In-game playable Pokemon TCG
>>
File: seriously.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
>>33336863
I already got one of two things I want from this shitshow of a 'retelling', and that's confirmation of a new Necrozma form. The other is the giant Nihilego. If I get the second this series can frankly become pay to win for all I give a damn.
>>
>>33336878
Well anon, these things are more or less a given. So, I guess you're in for a treat.
>>
>>33336863
Exactly what you posted, but also
>PSS returns, Festival Plaza dies a horrible death and is never mentioned again

Combined it would bump gen 7 from a 6/10 to a 9/10 easily.
>>
>>33336913
>Why do you care about RNG bullshit?
Extends the life of the game and offers different styles of gameplay
>Only relevant for competitive play. And only manchildren play competitive. The movesets we already have are good enough.
I'm a manchild. Also, a lot of Alola mons got gipped on key moves
>Alola already is a good region. We don't need more places to explore. Might as well ask GF to put all regions in the postge.
Please just be a contrarian troll.
>Just play set and turn off the exp share.
Wasn't hard enough.
>>
>>33336913
>people like this exist

Have a (You) and go get help.
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
>>33336913
>>
>>33336922
Yes, that is why I am excited for these games! It checks the bill of the traditional third game. I do hope for new forms or more postgame content, like maybe Alola forms or Battle Frontier, but I will not be disappointed if they are excluded.
>>
The follow pokemon feature to not be shit
>>
>>33337003
For it to be shit it needs to be in the game in the first place.
I'm so sorry anon.
>>
A goddamn actual journey that isn't filled with narrow maps and straightlined routes and i'd forgive them for XY/SM.
>>
>>33336930
>Extends the life of the game and offers different styles of gameplay
>I'm a manchild. Also, a lot of Alola mons got gipped on key moves
Just battle online since you are a manchild.
>Please just be a contrarian troll
Wait for a new region if you want new areas. Stop being spoiled. It's better to wait for something fresh than gaining a rushed Alola. See how HGSS gave us a rushed Kanto. Your mindset is cancerous to this franchise.
>Wasn't hard enough.
Do a nuzlocke.
>>
Alola itself is too shit for me to fully enjoy the main adventure, so I just hope we get some good new features to carry the rest of the game. A new Frontier with good gimmicks would do it on its own.
>>
File: Kommo-oh fuck.png (98KB, 676x863px) Image search: [Google]
Kommo-oh fuck.png
98KB, 676x863px
>>33336913
>the movesets we already have are good enough
>>
>>33337212
>that filename

I'm calling it that from now on until it gets better
>>
>>33337212
jesus christ. I haven't played SM yet, but is that the actual levelup moveset for the pseudo? it's disgusting.
>>
>>33336863
gonna list some dupes here, since I like some but not all of the things that other folks do.

>New Alolan/Regional Forms, possibly other kinds of form.
>Move Tutors
>Decent Levelling area (like blissey bases, battle chateaux, etc)
>new areas
>more ribbons.
>Some kinda postgame (that ain't the tree of infinite fuckery)

and some things I'd like but could live without:
>Gyms (especially if both gyms and trials exist)
>Wireless rework (PSS was good. Festival Plaza is... not)
>More Character customisation options
>Battle Facilities

And, lastly, something I really, really want but
don't really expect:
>Ability to switch pokeballs/ability to choose balls for gift pokemon.
>>
File: Bullshit from (You).jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit from (You).jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
>>33336913
Gamefreak sphincter kissers like you genuinely need to be round up into special camps and publicly executed, holy fuck.
>>
The region should be completely redesigned to be more open and more varied. More interesting ultra-space (like the Distortion World in Platinum). The story should be much less intrusive. The railroading should be much less extensive. The Pokemon selection should be BW2-tier at least. The online features should be at least as good as the PSS in gen 6. I'm almost certain none of these things will be implemented so I probably won't even buy these games.
>>
Many of you have forgotten something. Not one time, two times this was referenced, ORAS and SM.

The Battle Frontier in Pokémon Emerald is referenced several times at the Battle Resort. A man in Battle Maison will mention Scott and the Pike Queen. Another NPC will say to the player that the Battle Resort is planned to be replaced by the Battle Frontier in the future. There is also a model of the Battle Tower on top of the hill. Another NPC says it will be built near the Battle Maison. Perhaps just outside of Hoenn?

Anabel appears in the post-game as a member of the International Police and Looker's superior. She is mentioned to have "protected some tower" in the Hoenn region and having been a powerful Trainer, referring to her status as the Frontier Brain of Hoenn's Battle Tower in Pokémon Emerald. She can also be found at the Battle Tree.
>>
>>33336863

New Alolan forms

Pokemon World Tournament with all major NPCs

Battle Tree with upgraded special trainer list

Legendary Gens I-VI Pokemon are made available in USUM.

At least 15 new Alolan forms, most if not all of whom have unique type combinations (also give me a new type combination for Dark)

Tutor moves with ORAS tutors + Sucker Punch and Defog

Great level-up system akin to ORAS' Blissey Bases

Battling Trial Captains BEFORE attempting their trials (only done for Ilima in SM)

Bigger roles for Plumeria, Wicke, Faba, Guzma, Gladion, Hau, Lusamine, and Lillie

Species-exclusive Z-Moves retconned to have additional effects like Kommo-o's Clangorous Soulblaze

NPCs from past generations appear (and can be battled)

Much better encounter tables (not have Yungoos/Alolan Rattata fulfill most encounters while more coveted Pokemon are confined to one route at 10% or lower encounter rate)
>>
>>33336863
I just want alola forms to be given a reason to exist other than nostalgia pandering and muh bloated pokedex.
>>
>>33336913
>>
Added moves to movesets.
RNG bullshit that has a gimmick
Maybe 3 new Alolan form lines
Shinies shown in Photo club
Pokefinder upgrade take less points
New Areas
More than 1 new Z-moves
Making trials better instead of dumping them
Even more music.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.