[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is this? Because it doesnt look like anything in SM. And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: usum.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
usum.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Where is this? Because it doesnt look like anything in SM. And since when chinese people are in Alola?

Lets go though possible areas where it could be
>Verdant Cavern
The lightning reminds me Verdnat Cavern so maybe thats it. Maybe the place looks very different in USUM?
>Lush Jungle
Doubtful, doesnt look very tropical
>Battle Tree
Maybe its how it looks inside?
>Poni Canyon
A secret area? But the canyon looks very dry
>Malie Garden
The area on the map looks less watery and more greenery so maybe?

Somewhere else?

Thoughts?
>>
Its johto
>>
>>33335514
>Johto
>Chinese

Ok...
>>
>>33335506
This is Kartana's Ultra Space. Each Ultra Beast was confirmed to have an Ultra Space, like Nihilego's in the previous game.
>>
>>33335527
Johto is china lad
>>
>>33335532
there are chinese farmers in kartana's ultra space?
>>
>>33335556
Look at the leaves
>>
>>33335571
Yea, it can be just some easter egg, unless you're seriously implying there are chinese farmers in ultra space
>>
>>33335533
(You)
>>
Suicune place
>>
>>33335556
It's just the popular fashion in that world. Nothing says only UB's live in Ultra Spaces, no? How else would Nihilego's parasitic relationships come about in its world?
>>
File: kartana.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kartana.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
I think this IS Kartana's Ultra Space

Why? Look at that little Orange dot in the middle. Its slightly glowing when you watch the trailer closely. Kartana is a very small mon. Its a grass mon and the area is grassy and the leaves also look like Kartana

Why are people there? Possibly brainwashed fallers? Remember what happened to Lusamine and Guzma? For some short time they lived in that world (probably few days). These people could be Kartana's guardians

Thats a huge news imo
>>
>>33335629
Forgot to add that it looks just like Ultraa Space in SM: a short corridor
>>
>>33335639
now we have multiple short corridors, awww yeah!
>>
>>33335629
Somebody pointed out that the weird gemstones in Nihilego's Ultra Space looked like jelly polyps. Since Nihilego is made of minerals, maybe they just grow right out of the walls there?

And Kartana could bloom from the leaves on those trees.
>>
>>33335639
I think it could be possible we'll get a Ultra Space for each UB code, and together the five areas will add up to about an Akala or Ula'ula worth of map. Of course, Nihilego's would be expanded, show how all society there is just Nihilego puppets or some shit. The only problem would be wild encounter variety, unless they pull a "hey cousin tons of Pokemon in other regions got sucked up into Wormholes during the story climax and spat out into Ultra Space, yeah, better upgrade you to National" which I could also totally see.
>>
>>33335733
>Buy S/M because they GF appeared to had given up on doing third versions
>It's a terrible mess with loads of missing features and clearly not finished
>US/UM
Odds of Z being announced if I finally go and buy X or Y?
>>
>>33335733
>mfw USUM actually does this
>Nihilego's ultra space we already know what it's like
>Kartana's seems to be a garden full of filthy franks

>Buzzwole's is a mix between a swamp and a gym
>Pheromosa's is a clean, pure-white sanctuary-like place
>Celesteela's is a bamboo forest...in space. Maybe the moon because kaguya
>Xurkitree's is a tron-like surface with plasma and shit
>Guzzlord's is a dumpster-like landscape full of holes left by guzzlords eating
Even if they were just a short hall and a single room I would love this so much
>>
>>33335593
Johto is china
>>
>>33335731
They are literally bore from their respective Ultra Space regions... hmm. I like that idea quite a bit actually. Still hate the corridor layout. They are not likely to be interconnected which ruins immersion a great deal but maybe there are more Ultra Wormholes in this one and each one links to a separate area corner of Ultra Space. Maybe entirely different planets
>>
>>33335799
Since Buzzwole and Phermerosa share UB-02 and Kartana and Celesteela share UB-04, they'd probably share an area, or at least be exclusive to one version or the other.
>>
>>33335962
Could retcon that with UB06/07
>>
>>33335976
Now I'm beginning to wonder if paired UBs would be referred to as UB-0XS and UB-0XM if they ever became obtainable in the same game, i.e. Buzzwole being 02S and Pheromosa being 02M.
>>
>>33335629
This is a extremely amazing theory I must say.
Sadly knowing GFs logic that dot is probably gonna be like a Combee or something.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.