[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Generation 8 Wont Come Until 2019

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 3-12.jpg (67KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3-12.jpg
67KB, 791x1024px
Gameinformer AMA, says it probably wont come until 2019. Also there has never been a 2 year gap between generations. From G1 to G2 and G3 to G4, etc, etc, every single generation is separated by 3 or 4 years never 2 so it will come in 2019 or 2020
>>
I probably started development in 2015 and release in 2018 because
1. Ohmori couldnt get artists and asset creators for trails,meaning they already moved to the switch games
2.They mentioned back in september 2015 pokemon bank will be on the nx.(This was pretty much 100% confirmation pokemon would be on the switch, people probably didn't notice this.)
3. Switch dev kits have copyright 2015 on them
4.Masuda went to china in may 2015. And guess what the job listing suggests, the games will be mostly finished may 2018
5. The dragon dude has been hinting a chinese region
6. Reggie said so
>>
>>33335349
Jaredposter already confirmed that it will be 2018, so go away.
>>
>>33335349
>6. Reggie said so
Okay
>>
File: this fucking captcha.png (53KB, 388x345px) Image search: [Google]
this fucking captcha.png
53KB, 388x345px
>>33335364
>Masuda went to china in may 2015
He also went to many places in the past few years. A China region would be cool if done right, like if it was decently large, open world, and included a variety of climates similar to what it's like in real life, rather than a random mess of shit like they did in XY which I will never forgive them for.

I don't see what Ryuki has anything to do with it though.
>>
>>33335427
China has a thing for dragons
He is a dragon type trainer.
>>
>>33335949
How does that make any sense?
Is Lance a Chinese reference too?
People in Africa have problems with access to clean water. Lana specializes in water types and there is a lot of water in Alola. Is that a reference that we'll go to Africa?
>>
Forget the OP. I can hook you up with a gen 8 ROM right now. I successfully managed to travel to the future and while I was there I picked up a copy of the gen 8 game and brought it back. Took me a few days to figure out, but I've managed to rip the ROM and can now share it with all of you.

The download link is in the comments of this youtube video. Take a look: youtube.com /watch?v= oHg5SJYRHA0
>>
File: r3ic0i3ncrm.png (105KB, 1116x527px) Image search: [Google]
r3ic0i3ncrm.png
105KB, 1116x527px
>>33335349
>Gameinformer
>the people who sound like genwunners/people who just started playing Pokemon a year ago at the same time whenever discussing Pokemon on their channel
>says it probably wont come until 2019
Now it most definitely is coming next year. They started development in 2015 anyways judging from job listings and shit. Quit being a fucking denialfag.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.