[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALOLA PHOTO CLUB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Capture (6).png (274KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
Capture (6).png
274KB, 640x346px
>nobody asked for this
>nobody wanted this
>people will be bored with it after 2 minutes

WTF, why are Gamefreak not listening to what people want? Some bitch like Ohmori loves Pokemon Snap, let's make some useless feature for USUM!

JUST
>>
We only know what people want. Mostly people want competitve shit

But what about kids and girls who makes huge % of fanbase
>>
>>33333524
Photo club is appeal to the 10 year olds playing this game, the grown ups playing don't care about the feature
>>
You're wrong.

People will like the IDEA of it first, then they decide to experiment with it.

Then they get bored of it after one and a half minute of tinkering with it and after realizing that it doesn't add much purpose to the games itself.
>>
Probably because it was a pretty easy feature to program.
>>
>>33333573
I don't know the director said it took alot of time and effort
>>
>easy to add due to assets existing
>allows for silly fun
>can use it after evolution making the moment more special
>people will 100% create semi-lewds
pretty great addition if you ask me
>>
>>33333560
I don't doubt that, it just seems more blatant
>>
Wow, it's like Pokemon games aren't just about Pokemon battle but bonding with your Pokemon
Seriously, first it's a game for kids, and almost every game had those kind of fun and useless features
>>
>>33333524
This is basically a reskin of the photos minigame nobody ever played, so it probably didn't take much effort to make.

Maybe if they expand the "feature" into something beyond exporting photos it would be worth someone's time.
>>
>>33333524
and I guarantee they're going to force us to spend 20 minutes in the Photoclub in a forced tutorial when we first come across it in the game.
>>
>>33333685
Damn your right fuckk
>>
>>33333586
He's not going to say "we didn't put much effort into this feature".
>>
>>33333524
This is one of those things that I say I'll hate but will probably spend more time with than I should.
>>
File: stadium.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stadium.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
It takes all of two days to fully implement a feature like this. Developers have to throw together things like this for animation tests all the time.
>>
>>33333524
Sorry, but I' sure I'll evolve every Pokemon just to take photos with it. I might not finish this game for a long long time. Great feature.
>>
>>33333738
THAT PIKAKEK IS FAT FAT FAT!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
I highly doubt all the effort put into this will prevent the game from having any post-game battle facilities
>>
>>33333333
>>
>>33333524
Pokemon is a game for kids. Kids will like this feature.

Fuck off, ungrateful Smogon autist.
>>
>>33333770
In fact I think a battle frontier will be less effort
>don't have to make an entirely new UI, just a background
>just have to program a special ruleset for battles
>>
>>33333874
This
>>
File: Exclusive New Gameplay.webm (535KB, 516x290px) Image search: [Google]
Exclusive New Gameplay.webm
535KB, 516x290px
>>33333524
But it's cute.
>>
>>33333560
Rather, they'll get bored when they realize that it's not fleshed out enough to do anything really fun. How dreary and boring does that lycanroc look in OP's pic? The un-poseable pokemon will ruin it.
>>
>>33335068
B-BUT IT'S NOT MUH SMOGON REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33333601
This desu
>>
Please don't compare snap to this shit, the point of snap was to see wild mons in their habitat not on a fucking stage
>>
Anon it doesn't matter if I get bored of it in two minutes those two minutes give me enough photos to post in specific threads on /vp/ that'll keep me entertained for months

You're also implying I haven't spent dozens of hours in the similar mode they added in the update of Animal Crossing New Leaf
>>
>>33333553
I am grown up and i love that feature it is cute.
>>
>>33335068
Pikachu's animation is so smooth
>>
>>33335404
>can take pictures in caves and other areas
>not natural habitat
Really anon?
>>
>>33333524
This actually looks better than that shit in XY and the Poke Finder. Every gen has something like this.
>>
File: 112121c.png (31KB, 889x275px) Image search: [Google]
112121c.png
31KB, 889x275px
>>33333524
>>
File: q13q3q3q.png (35KB, 1162x463px) Image search: [Google]
q13q3q3q.png
35KB, 1162x463px
>>33337591
>>
>>33337605
nani
>>
>>33337605
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33277097/#33281241
>>
>>33333524
Fuck you i loved d/p dressup and this is one step closer to dressing ingame pokemon that shows in battles
>>
are you kidding Nips love to take pictures of shit. the game is made for them its just localized for everywhere else.
>>
>>33333524
My girlfriend hasn't cared about any of the news for this game until I showed her this feature.
>>
>>33335404
It's more akin to that mode in Pokemon Stadium where you could take pictures of your Pokemon. You can even change the backgrounds and add overlays.
>>
>>33333685
Oh fuck me you're probably right.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.