[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tournament of power.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tournament of power.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Let's say that all official regions have to participate. All losing regions and their Pokemon get erased from existence.
Each universe has a team of 6, just like the party size, except they're all out at the same time.
Meaning a all out battle royale between 42 Pokemon.

Arena: Tournament of Power

Rules:
>No Legendary/Mythical Pokémon with 600 BST or above, including Legendary Megas.
>1 Mega Evolution per team allowed.
>Only Pokemon from that region, though you can use cross-gen evos (I.E. Johto can use Weavile)
>Killing not allowed.
>Pokemon have to be thrown out of the arena to lose.
>No items allowed, except for 1 Mega Stone of course
>Alolan forms count as Alolan Pokemon, not Kanto Pokemon. In return, Alola cannot use Ultra Beasts, as they are from a different space entirely.
>Move power and accuracy stays the same as in-game. PP doesn't matter.

Which region would win, and with what 6 Pokemon?
Doesn't have to be it's 6 strongest, since team work could be vitally important.
>>
>get Snips
>get 5 mons that will have the sole purpose of keeping Snips alive until it reaches the final form
>???
>Profit!

So, uh, Sinnoh I guess?
>>
>tfw unova and your only mega i saudino
>tfw kalos and the only mega is legendary
>tfw alola so no megas

kinda biased
>>
Hoenn because it has the most FEAR
>>
>>33332229
Johto wins because 6 Smeargle with OHKO moves Mind Reader Focus Sash Moody.
>>
>>33332530
>universe 7 have the only participants with god ki

itll work itself out
>>
>>33332229
Hoenn can actually make a very Dragonball Super type team
>Mega Blaziken who will be pretty much be Goku with legendaries and 600+ stat Pokemon banned.
>Wailord who gimmick is just being huge and hard to get off the stage
>Dusclops who can levitate and use weird powers
>Metagross who has high attack and intelligence
>Shedinja who has a nice invulnerability gimmick
>Salamence who is a strong dragon, but will job to an ice type that Mega Blaziken will defeat

If you go to ten like the show you could use the three Regis who should have excellent teamwork and then a gimmicky one like Ludicolo or Castform.
>>
Are we talking meta strategies or in-game lore wise? 'Cause I'm thinking it'd fall down to Hoenn or Sinnoh winning. Johto or Alola would be the first ones out, though.
>>
>>33333490
Don't forget that Hoenn also potentially has Mega Gardevoir and Gallade. Garde might just drop everything into a black hole and be done with it.
>>
>>33333490
Dusknoir you mean
>>
>>33332389
Kys
>>
>>33333289

>implying 6 Smeargles will live long enough to score 36 KOs
>>
>>33333583
Both can work, meta advantages and lore power.
Though, with lore power, there are also way more ways to accidentally kill.
>>
>>33334089
Recover
>>
Here are the teams:
Kanto:
>Mega Charizard X
>Vaporeon
>Electivire
>Gengar
>Snorlax
>Magnezone
Johto:
>Typhlosion
>Heracross
>Ampharos
>Togekiss
>Mamoswine
>Mega Tyranitar
Hoenn:
>Swampert
>Gardevoir
>Froslass
>Salamence
>Mega Mawile
>Metagross
Sinnoh:
>Infernape
>Empoleon
>Mega Garchomp
>Luxray
>Toxicroak
>Wash Rotom
Unova:
>Serperior
>Golurk
>Bisharp
>Volcarona
>Chandelure
>Krookodile
Kalos:
>Greninja
>Aegislash
>Tyrantrum
>Talonflame
>Goodra
>Klefki
Alola:
>Primarina
>Decidueye
>A-Raichu
>Kommo-o
>Mudsdale
>Salazzle

7th: Sinnoh
6th: Johto
5th: Alola
4th: Kanto
3rd: Unova
2nd: Kalos
1st: Hoenn
>>
>>33334820
>kanto
>magnezone
are you retarded?
>>
>>33332229
>Tapu have less than 600 BST
>Hoenn has Mega Salamence
>Kalos technically has Perfect Zygarde, since 10% has like 400something BST and the transformation isn't a Mega so it could wield Power Construct

My money is on Hoenn, Kalos, or Alola.
>>
>>33335144
It said you can use cross-gen evos
>>
>>33335144
Did you even read the OP?
>>
>>33332530
Alola still has the Tapu
>>
>>33332229
The original universe. That's how this shit works.

U7 wins in DBS due to it being the original universe.

Also what was the point of this thread DBfag?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.