[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM Heroes got SM Anime treatment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Protags.png (984KB, 836x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Protags.png
984KB, 836x1036px
Edgefags BTFO
>>
>>33332028
Which one will appear midseason?
>>
>>33332072
Me
>>
>>33332028
>if you don't have the downs then you're edgy
>>
>>33332095
more like
>if you have the downs you are edgy
aka emo = edgy
>>
Did you mean

>All characters now get the Chipmunk syndrome

because that's what it looks more like
>>
Please tell me that SM skins will be available
srsly there's jolly, and then there's RETARDED
>>
File: Nathan.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nathan.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>33332028
Ah, but that's what you think.
>Gen 5 anime was a goofy ass adventure compared to Gen 4
>Animated trailer for Black 2 and White was edgy to contrast with the anime
>Gen 6 anime was more Shonen with some edge sprinkled here and there
>ORAS animated trailer brings a more lighthearted atmosphere with May and Brendan
>Gen 7 turns Gen 5's wacky factor to 11 and a half
>???
Get ready for Shin Megami Tensei: Poketo Monsta with a nice side of guitar riffs one month before USUM releases..
>>
>>33332724
>edgy
>edge
Stop using words you don't understand.
>>
>>33332724
can't wait for the anime trailer
>>
>>33332984
Don't get me wrong I understand them, it's just that many follow the skewed definition of edge such as OP,
so I have to use words in a way they'd understand. Same reason why I use furbait to describe a lot of bipedmons despite the fact that it can be applied to 75% of the Pokedex Quad, Bi, or Null.
>>
>>33333114
if you know the meaning use it or you just part of the problem.

in your post you should have used the word 'emo'.
>>
File: CnP2XmCUIAAUC0Z.jpg (114KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
CnP2XmCUIAAUC0Z.jpg
114KB, 1000x564px
>>33332028
>anime treatment
Sasuga trashnimefags. They're as retarded as ever.

As you don't seem to have the mental capacity to understand on your own, let him lay it down for you. The anime got the "games" treatment. SM protagonists, and the games themselves, were already light hearted, with everyone making making weird poses in battles, the protagonist tripping and falling like a little kid, some of the Trails like Kiawe's, the entirety of Team Skull. SM were, overall, extremely light hearted games, even though they did get dark at times, there was always a balance. SM anime tried to copy that. Here's the thing though, trashnime was always light hearted, so all they could do was try and take it to extremes and gave trAsh actual autism, making him a loud and obnoxious little faggot who gets down on all fours to act like a fucking dog while he screams ARORA!!!!!! like a braindead fucking ape.

In conclusion, please kill yourself. You'll make the world a better place.
>>
>>33333164
I was thinking of describing the trailer "cool." I think that's the best description.
>>
>>33332984
XY did have a lot of shounen edgy elements to it though. From a large man who wanted to kill everyone on the planet because he thought there were too many people, to orphans dressing up in black spandex to commit crime in dead of night. Even had the personification/"Pokemonification" of DEATH. It wasn't over the top edge all the time, but it definitely had some edgy elements.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.