[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still going to be playing pokemon games in ten years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Are you still going to be playing pokemon games in ten years? Because ten years ago is when Diamond and Pearl came out.

D/P is old enough to play pokemon sun and moon. I still considered it one of the "new" games but my sense of time is apparently terrible
>>
I will be 31. Depends on where Pokemon goes in direction

I know I'll be still playing video games at 31 year old though
>>
>>33331081
I've played all my life but I'd say probably not with the way things are going, it's sad but I don't think I'll even be buying usum actually. There's always different parts of this series to like in the least, or other games to play entirely
>>
I think I'll still love gens 1-5 in ten years, but if the games continue as they have been, I don't know if I'll keep playing new releases. I don't care about anything that they've been building up in Kalos or Alola
>>
>>33331081
Well I'm 26 now, so diamond and pearl was about when I was in high school. I consider anything hoenn and below to be "old", only cause I hardly remember playing them while diamond and pearl I still remember. I'd put diamond and pearl in the middle ground personally, Black and white came out when I was already in college so I lump them in with the "newer" generation.
>>
I'm 31 now, which means I'll be 41 in 10 years. Jesus Christ. I don't want to be an old grandpa still playing pokemon.

I was only 13 years old when Red/Blue came out, where does the time go?
>>
>>33331116
it's okay granpda everyone gets old
>>
>>33331084 >21
oh fuck I'm old, fuck fuck fuck

>>33331116 >31
oh god I still have time, I still have time
>>
>>33331122
Kek, I was born the same year the NES came out. I still remember when the Super Nintendo was first released and everyone was so amazed by the graphics of Super Mario World. Jesus Christ I am old.
>>
I'm 27 and I've only played three mainline games. Chances are I won't be playing Pokemon at 37, if I live to see that age.
>>
>>33331116
you can be the cool grandpa who plays pokemon with his grandchildren and teaches them how to kick their friends asses in battles
>>
>>33331081
Don't see why not? I'm old as balls alread. I'm way past the "i'm too old for this" phase.

Life is very short anons. Enjoy yourselves
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.