[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As you can see Pokemon twitter uses this map with USUM logos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mapalola.png (573KB, 586x435px) Image search: [Google]
mapalola.png
573KB, 586x435px
As you can see Pokemon twitter uses this map with USUM logos placed where the "mysterious" cloud is

That makes me think there is nothing underneath it.

Another thing is that in ORAS the cloud was hiding Battle Resort. They did this so people wouldnt find out there is no Battle Frontier and they didnt reveal Resort in the campaign.

Basically that means that TPC/GF dont intend to reveal what under the clouds (if there is anything at all) and snce they dont then its probably nothing big or nothing at all. They didnt hide anything in SM, it wouldnt make sense to hide anything now. It looks more like they're trying to get people hyped over "maybe there's something"
>>
>>33331057
Why would there be an island in the first place? Alola is about 4 islands
>>
look at all that fucking lava
>>
>>33331057
The sea stays blue instead of going back to red, meaning an island is there casting a shadow and blocking the intense sunlight from reflecting off the ocean. And before someone tells me the cloud is blocking the reflection, nope, not hoq clouds work.
>>
>>33331057
Potentially, as always, but it could just be a design choice in order to make the logos stand out.
It does seem the perfect spot to add an island, though.
Then again, Hawaii does have that diagonal formation.
>>
>>33331177
Nope, the shadow comes from the vortex over poni. Look at the rest of the map
>>
>>33331057
Maybe the orange dog and the one whopping new Z more hiding in the clouds lol. And the buildings are just the photo studio thingies. These games look like so much trash. wow
>>
>>33331132
Hawaï has more islands
>>
>>33331519
Look at Ula Ula, the southern reaches are also blue on the map, and no portal over that island are there? I mean okay the portal IS a factor, but the red Sea curving around that area on a whole is pretty damn suspicious.
>>
File: 1501528377375.gif (2MB, 159x146px) Image search: [Google]
1501528377375.gif
2MB, 159x146px
>USUM
>>
I am hoping beyond hope they actually add more substance to deluxe games, ie bring back Megas, add new pokemon or alolan forms instead of just forms heck even recycle old pokemon at this point and add Kanto and Johto for shits and giggles. But its Gamefreak/Nintendo and the problem with them is they play too safely except with gimmicks which they play extra safe for the mainline games. And look where it got them not only were competitive fans pissed cause they didnt uncentralize the meta until this gen after Hera (Mega Kang) took over , but fans who liked Megas are pissed cause with every new Z Move and Alolan form we might be cucked out of their Mega. But N O P E gotta do just alolan forms now that fit the climate or are fanbait. Give Arcanine an Alolan form Arbok and Primeape. And I guess Machamp while you are at and buff for the love of Ninetails. Give her a bit more SPA and defense so she isnt as derpy in either form compared to Arcanine thanks to the special stat spilt. Why some of the shit did not be put through is insane when so many mons got buffed this gen and yet they cant make a fan favorite atleast the same BST as its OG counterpart? :/

I get it blah blah Im whining, thing is with that example is my point. Unless the massive majority agrees on it, and GF actually listens or does it themselves, it will never happen. Hence one of the many reasons why Megas had a secondary role and not some cool part in the plot like they shouldve. My only hope is that a lot of the Pokemon that got buffed got buffed so any potential Megas or Alolan Forms work better, but we will have to see. But at this point GF will always dissapoint their actual fanbase because the play it too safely for that sweet money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.