[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon in overworld in switch game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170818_234137.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_234137.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
Inb4 masuda said not to have too high of expectations

But obviously in sun and moon. USUM now. They trying it more and more

The region is more lively with Pokemon in overworld. Makes it like anime.

I love it's very comfy. With much higher power in switch I feel it's gonna get expanded on with higher polygon counts and more Pokemon

I can't wait for it
>>
This
>>
>>33330201
He was just trying to get rid of the "BoTW: Pokemon Edition" mentality people have, I think it will probably be quite good.
>>
>>33330201
>Inb4 masuda said not to have too high of expectations

first you gotta lower the expectation to impress the audience. In all honesty I think USUM will be a pretty good overall as all the third versions are imo.
>>
>>33330214
>anyone with a positive mindset is from reddit
Fuck off /v/
>>
>>33330225
Yeah true I was never expecting that anyways
>>
File: 1502401397000.jpg (40KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
1502401397000.jpg
40KB, 800x651px
>>33330225
>>33330320
I'm excited for it too
But BotW pokemon edition would be so coooooooool
>>
>>33330354
Maybe one day Anon, one day.
>>
>>33330354
>Pokemon Ranger Switch NEVER EVER
fuck, man.
>>
>>33330201
A cutscene with three poorly rendered Alolan Exeggutor =/= trying harder.
>>
>>33330496
This
>>
People think Switch is some kind of magic all powerful device. I can't even blame Masuda for trying to get these retards to stop expecting the impossible.
>>
>>33330651

>People think Switch is some kind of magic all powerful device. I can't even blame Masuda for trying to get these retards to stop expecting the impossible.

It may as well be compared to the 3DS.
>>
>>33330269
But /vp/ is literally a sub board of /v/. Hence the v in /vp/.
>>
>>33330201
I can feel the framedrop already
>>
>>33330201
>Inb4 masuda said not to have too high of expectations
>But obviously in sun and moon. USUM now. They trying it more and more
This. Masuda just doesn't want us to expect a BotW tier game.
>>
>>33330201
i hate comfy i want death and suffering.
>>
>>33332542
Yes, your point? people who browse reddit usually browse 4chan as well and viceversa, just because you don't, doesn't means others don't, belonging to reddit means nothing, both sites are full of autists, for example, autistic faggots who get triggered by other people's text formatting, as if the way the text is presented would actually change the meaning of the words, Pro tip: it does not
>>
>>33330269
You can tell by the spacing
>>
>>33330225
This, anyone who thinks a heavily physics based game would work well with Pokemon is a fucking retard
>>
>>33333030
I mean, so are the people who doubt walking pokemon are coming back.
>>
>>33332531
Yeah we wont get a botw like game because it doesnt work with the pokemon formula. But we might be able to see witd pokemon in the overworld hence the walking and running animations,those will be used alot
>>
>>33332631
>people who browse reddit usually browse 4chan as well
nice projecting
fuck off back there, your kind isn't welcome here
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.