[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have played an early copy of the next Pokémon titles to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2018.png (80KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2018.png
80KB, 1600x1600px
I have played an early copy of the next Pokémon titles to be announced, and have over 2 gigs worth of information on them in a USB thumb-drive right now.

They are called Molten Red and Arctic Blue, and are reboots of the original Red & Green.

I am recently relocated to a country that cannot legally punish me for what I am going to share. There's too much shit to compile in to one post, so ask me anything and I'll answer with detail.

This is clearly bullshit and just for fun, but let's play along.
>>
File: no.png (50KB, 266x162px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
50KB, 266x162px
>>33329519
>>
Are there new Pokemon? New region?
>>
>>33329519
How many new Alolan Forms are there? Are there any that aren't from Kanto? If so, would it be possible to provide some image proof? Also, from the videos released earlier today, it seemed like one scene was in Lt. Surge's gym. Is that true? Or just a similar setup?
>>
File: 1476525203174.jpg (55KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1476525203174.jpg
55KB, 500x350px
>>33329519
>Molten Red and Arctic Blue

>Delta-type Fire/Steel lava canon Blastoise
>Delta-type Water/Electric BEWD Charizard

let's do it
>>
>>33329556
>New Mega Evolutions
>Alolan Forms renamed Exotic Forms
>new Exotic forms
>Indigo Region
>Consists of Tohjo, the Orange Islands, the Sevii Islands, and the Alolan Islands

>>33329618
>55 Exotic Forms total, including the ones introduced in Gen 7
>There are Exotic forms of Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Pokemon

>>33329619
>Cover legends are Exotic Moltres and Exotic Articuno
>>
>>33329519
Why is it a green remake called Arctic Blue? Why not Grassy Green? Like Leaf Green?
>>
>>33329761
debunked
>>
>>33329761
>Grassy Green
Thats why
>>
>>33329519

What Pokémon get exotic forms?
>>
>>33329642
but theres only one moltres and articuno
also, articuno isnt water type
thanks, you already fucked the canon
>>
>>33329519
>japanese game
>red and blue
we've been over this, red and green or don't bother
>>
dump the 2 gb of info and put them up for download them
>>
>>33329867

Exactly.
>>
>>33329867

This
>>
>>33329911
Nice double dubs pal
>>
>>33329859
Nobody in America knows Green. Normies don't even know FRLG exists. If they wanna cash in on the nostalgiafags, Red and Blue or bust
>>
>>33329519
Were you ever crying alone in the shower while tying to squirt your fathers semen out of your asshole, when your mom walked in and called you a tomboyish cum dumpster loser?
>>
>>33330144
No but I was
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.