[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOLD PREDICTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Olympia_anime.png (808KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Olympia_anime.png
808KB, 1280x720px
USUM will not be the last games of gen 7. I foresee a 2018 release for DiaPer remakes to close out 7th gen. I have my reasons for saying this and here they are.
>Game Informer suggests that development on Switch game could take up t'ill 2019
>There are so few Sinnoh mons in the Alolan dex
>I Choose You has so many Sinnoh references
>Gen 4 had the release schedule of first versions, update version then remake to close it out
>Sinnoh games were the first to use a double screen and took advantage of that. It would be difficult to relieve the original experience without that

Screencap this. I know I am right.
>>
>>33328694
Or

Sinnoh is in the USUM game
>>
>>33328694
>BOLD PREDICTION
>This generation will be similar to others!

Really going out on a limb there, huh?
>>
literally impossible to have more Gen VII games
>>
I wouldn't mind that gives them more time to make switch and satisfy

Sinnoh fans. Also what's interesting is. September 28th, 2018 is a Friday which is when Pokemon games release since worldwide releases
>>
>>33328726
Not impossible at all idiot
>>
>>33328711
I'd be flabbergasted if they actually managed to cram all of Sinnoh into USUM. Though it'd probably be a gutted version like they did to Kanto with Gentoo.
>>
>>33328738
People act like it would be unprecedented even though Gen II did it yeah
>>
>>33328751
Sprites don't take much space in card
>>
>>33328751
I'd be surprised because Sun and Moon only had Alola and that was almost too much for the 3DS already.
>>
>>33328767
Could load separately

Like through the bigass portal
>>
>>33328694
>More Gen VII games
>After they already announced the Switch main series game
>>
>>33328779
Oh god please no, I don't need my console to shit itself
>>
File: 0384750.png (186KB, 280x349px) Image search: [Google]
0384750.png
186KB, 280x349px
>>33328694
>USUM will not be the last games of gen 7

Stopped reading there
>>
>>33328813
All they annpunced was development retard
>>
>>33328843
And you think they'll have 3 pairs of Gen 7 games? Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>33328736
It's impossible because there's no more room data for "Alola mark" (black cross) on PKMN data.

So, yeah, impossible you fucking idiot.
>>
>>33328694
nah
since gen 5 gamefreak has only done 2 core games for each gen
>>
>>33329035
I dont get , can you explain this to someone who is technologically retarded?
>>
>>33329056
They updated Pokemon bank to do this they can do it. If they want
>>
>>33328694
>DiaPer
>>
3DS is already on its way out and there's no point on releasing a """remake""" on a shitty handheld that ALSO got the gen 3 remakes.

DP remakes will come a year after the Switch game, just like ORAS after XY
Gen 7 will just end up being gen 5 again
>>
>>33328694
>DiaPer
I stopped reading there, redditard.
The fuck is wrong with these aspie normies.... and how do they achieve being both?
>>
I hope sinnoh remakes are after gen 8. I think gen 8 will be 2018
>>
>>33328694
>DiaPer
Do you not know how to spell Pearl?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.