[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Pokemon switch will get a switch bundle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DHcZlumUMAAcoHP.jpg (54KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
DHcZlumUMAAcoHP.jpg
54KB, 680x440px
I really don't want to buy switch and than a bundle like this comes out
>>
>>33328606
Hopefully not until a cheaper, true portable version is out.
>>
File: buy switch.jpg (37KB, 330x421px) Image search: [Google]
buy switch.jpg
37KB, 330x421px
>>33328626
lol no
>>
>>33328659
This
>>
>>33328606
Nope, not even the Pokémon special edition portable consoles had the game included
>>
>literally just abnormal switch, but with different colored joycons which you can buy separately
>caring about that shitty "bundle"

There's nothing to be missed. You should be more concerned about a possible "new switch xl lite" or something
>>
>>33328626
A "true portable" is not going to be cheaper.
>>33328908
Fairly certain I got Yellow bundled with a special edition game boy color back in the day, but I could be misremembering.
>>
>>33328626
Obviously there will be a revision before pokemon to get the console into more children's hands
I don't know why people doubt this
>>
>>33328606
Probably. Could be like the Splatoon one where it comes with a download code for the game and some special Joy-Cons, or it could be like MHXX where the actual dock and console have designs on them. Or maybe some kind of mixture.
After all, there's not going to be a "Switch Lite" like so many people want. They'll probably just start selling the Switch without the dock for that.
>>
You'd be better off just buying the game separately. You don't want that shit eating up half of the switch's memory. Pokémon games also really hold their value so that you can resell them when the third version comes out. Finally physical games just makes it easier if you have a friend you want to do some Pokémon bank shenanigans with
>>
>>33328924
Because there absolutely will not be. Any revision besides decreasing the amount of bezel would cause the Joy-Cons to be incompatible, and Nintendo loves their money from accessories.
>>
>>33328606
That bundle costs 380 though, it's not like a proper bundle that's just the normal price of the console with a free game.
>>
>>33328938
They can still update the system without changing joycons attaching points.

Besides that's what people said about the circle pad pro and the new 3ds nub stick, and the Wii motion plus
>>
>>33328942
But all I want is Pokemon. So if it's same price with Pokemon color that fine
>>
>>33328950
They wouldn't be able to decrease the size which is what so many people seem to be complaining about though. The height has to stay the same, and I doubt they'd change the width but not the height.
>>
>>33328965

Like I said, they threw Wii accessories out the window for the motion plus. I agree it's not likely they'll change the height of the system, but I wouldn't put it past Nintendo.

I complain about a lot more than the size though. Battery life, processing power, only being able to charge from the bottom, built in memory, and more are all things they could improve with a "New" Switch
>>
>>33328938
I'm glad you've already made up your mind so early
>>
>>33329020
I think I worded my first post incorrectly. I meant to say "revisions to the size." I do think they could release an "upgraded" Switch that's the same size but maybe larger screen, larger storage, better battery, etc.
>>
>>33329040
Sure, but that wouldn't be cheaper like a lot of people are clamoring for.
>>
>>33329103
And that's where the problem comes in. I can see them going one of several ways:
>Start selling a version of the Switch without the dock, just the Switch, AC adapter, and Joy-Cons
>A few years into the Switch's life, release a "New Switch" with improved stuff. Sell both with dock and without
I can't see anything beyond that.
>>
>>33329122
What's the point of forgoing the dock? It's barely got any electronics in it and it's not expensive to produce. Just because they charge 90 dollars for an additional dock set doesn't mean not including it would allow them for sell the Switch for 200 dollars or so.
>>
File: 1503099614608.jpg (92KB, 464x693px) Image search: [Google]
1503099614608.jpg
92KB, 464x693px
>>33328606
>I really don't want to buy switch and than a bundle like this comes out.

Read this image please.
>>
>>33329146
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>33329142
It definitely wouldn't be a huge price cut, but what else could you cut out? Joy-Cons are needed to play it, and you don't want it to not have a charger.
>>
>>33329162
They've been shipping 3DS units without a charger for a while, plus the Switch charger isn't even proprietary, it's generic USB-C. They could justify it if they wanted.
>>
>>33329172
That's true, I suppose they could forgo the charger. Might be an inconvenience to some, but a USB-C charger isn't overly expensive.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>33329158
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.