[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Z-Moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mimikyu.png (259KB, 923x635px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu.png
259KB, 923x635px
So the animation we saw for mimikyu, lycanroc-midday, and togedemaru are probably z moves for them, right? with the talk about new z moves on the website an kommo-o's new move, it's probably that
>>
>>33326957
nah, still look like totems animation to me
>>
>>33326957
Most people are aware of that but since Z-moves are boring they cling onto hope.
>>
>>33326957

that obvious as fuck anon,

but I still have my doubts with the wolf, whether it is a new z move or a new totem pokemon.
>>
>>33327021

Considering that Lycanroc is the mascot of Gen 7, I'd say that it's a shoe-in for an exclusive Z-Move
>>
>>33326957
Only Kommo-o has a new Zmove fucktard.
>>
File: hol.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
hol.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>33326957
>kommo-o's new move
wait what?
>>
>>33327078
flamboyant daddy dances with scales
>>
>>33327066

Wrong.

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/ultra/en-us/cool-features.html

>New Z-Moves!

>In Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, the main character wears a Z-Ring in order to use Z-Moves. In Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, the main character will put on a Z-Power Ring, which can use even more varieties of Z-Moves than the Z-Ring! And the games also feature new Z-Moves for certain Pokémon!

Those scenes we saw of Mimikyu, Togedemaru, and Lycanroc in the first trailer? Those were their new Z-Moves.
>>
>>33327078

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZevIAuNvoE
>>
File: veryhard.jpg (52KB, 600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
veryhard.jpg
52KB, 600x1060px
>>33327095
Holy shit, no wonder they took away shell smash. That's awesome.
>>
>>33327083
maybe mimikyu, but not togedemaru and lycanroc, not these animations

>Lycanroc : use the same animation as totem gumshoos/raticate
>Togedemaru : angry and immobile near a garage, that's not the start of a z move
>>
>>33327095
Can't wait to use this and Psych Up in doubles.
>>
>>33326957
>Mimikyu's Z-move is just Mimikyu removing its rag to change to an alternate form
>>
>>33327297

Nah, just showing enough of itself to cause a near-death experience like Meowth in the anime
>>
>>33327083
Man, that's really autistic. Do we need an explanation for anything new that they include in the games? Think about it, there's no need to call it "Z-Power Ring", it could be just a regular Z-Ring with new Z-Moves. Again, kinda autistic.
>>
>>33327306
I love how terrified Meowth is of Mimikyu and how he sometimes just flat out refuses to translate what it says.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.