[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dawn doggo confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dusk doggo.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
dusk doggo.png
2MB, 1360x768px
Think about it. Why would the trailer leave that space to the left of rockruff? Clearly, there's where dawn doggo is meant to be. What Gamefreak is trying to do with dawn and dusk doggo is to give each version an equivalent (read recolor) of midnight/midday. So if you buy ultra moon you get midnight and a midday recolor (dusk doggo). But if you buy ultra sun you get midday and a midnight recolor (dawn doggo). This way gamefreak can satisfy all buyers without changing the exclusivity of midday and midnight. Also consider this: there's a rockruff in the ashnime that belongs to Kukui that could easily become a dawn lycanroc, and when Ash inevitably faces Kukui at the end of this gen, since Kukui is the equivalent of a champion in Alola, we will get a dawn vs dusk battle.
>>
>>33326861
>reaching this hard
>>
File: tumblr_ou1ad27NCZ1wpmwxoo1_500.png (109KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou1ad27NCZ1wpmwxoo1_500.png
109KB, 500x510px
Japanese people read right to left?
>>
>>33326861
Not a bad idea
>>
>>33326861
nigger in the eng trailer the dog is on the left and the carrot is right, stop this shitty meme, dawn doesn't exist because carrot only exists for the ashnime
>>
>>33326978
Someones mad
>>
File: 1502447824507.png (67KB, 318x217px) Image search: [Google]
1502447824507.png
67KB, 318x217px
>>33327002
yes im mad dawn doesn't exist
and retards should stop memeing about it
>>
The same "dawn doggo confirmed" shit, every other day.

It's not happening, in every other language it's called Twilight form, meaning there is no counterpart because twilight can replace both words, stop this shit meme.
>>
>>33327023
U mad bro
>>
>>33327034
Reminder that Mewtwo and Charizard X and Y were announced seperate
>>
>>33327034
see retards, someone understands
>>
>>33327035
how old are you?
>>
It makes sense, why would they make only one, when the others were version exclusive?
>>
>>33327056
Old enough to remember the old ass "U mad bro" meme apparently
>>
>>33327056
>>
If that's the case, I get Ultra Moon, get Midnight Doggo, trade Dusk Doggo for Dawn Doggo...
>>
>>33327034
I dunno I always associate twilight with sunset, sunrise has its own, pastel blue look that leaves a soft glow on everything

dawn dog ain't happening though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.