[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they all based on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

What are they all based on?
>>
>>33326086
me
>>
My gay sex life cycle
>>
>>33326086
Jojo
>>
>>33326086
>Nihilego
Jellyfish, and crystal meth
>Buzzwole
Mosquitoes and body builders
>Pheromosa
Roaches and models
>Xurkitree
Wires and trees
>Celesteela
Kaguya, spaceship and bamboo and all
>Kartana
Swordsmen and noshi
>Guzzlord
Black holes, crabs, and trash compactors
>Necrozma
Prisms, Varg Vikernes
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33326139
>Prisms, Varg Vikernes
I get it
>>
>>33326139
>Varg
Kek

I thought they were all invasive species

UB01-Jellyfish
UB02-Mosquito
UB02-Cockroach
UB03-I dont remember
UB04-Idk either of them
UB05-Coconut Crab
Necrozma-Flea
>>
>>33326086
>Nihilego
jellyfish
>Buzzwole
Barafags
>Kartana
glowing 500 degree knife
>Celesteela
THICCfags
>Xurkitree
Guzma
>Pheromosa
turkish woman
>Guzzlord
Darlene Fleischermacher from Dead Rising 3
>Necrozma
Kyurem
>>
>>33326139
Pheromone slut might also be based on a copepod.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170527-180927.png (239KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170527-180927.png
239KB, 1080x1920px
>>33326086
>>
>>33326086
The 7 deadly sins.
>>
File: 1498850846973.png (826KB, 1466x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1498850846973.png
826KB, 1466x1110px
>>
>>33326185
Mah nigga tnx

Was looking for this pic
>>
>>33326175
>>33326185
>>33326202
is other "anon can't live with the fact that he want fug a roach" episode
>>
>>33326257
Im not a furfag, I was trying to remember what UB03 was based on anon. Nice projection though :^)
>>
>>33326086

Jellyfish
Mosquito
Cockroach
Electrical wires
Princess Kaguya
Paper samurai
Black hole
Prism
>>
>>33326185

so what are all those things? whats the common theme i can tell they are all similar see-through ocean things but whats the category called?
>>
>>33326175
>>33326185
>フェローチェ Ferōche
>>
>>33326161
>turkish woman
kek
>>
>>33326086
7 deadly sins + Necrozma
>>
They are based on the Seven deadly sins, the planets of the solar system, various crustacean larvae and plankton and things that destroy the ecosystem they live in
>>
>>33326257
I don't care. It was an interesting set of lifeforms the other anon showed.
>>
>>33326274
They're plankton.
>>
>>33326517
Itf be interesting if Ultra Beasts were the equivalent of first route shit mon in their world
>>
>>33326086
They are the 7 different types of feminists + one who was exposed to its own thoughts and speach so it become soulles edge
>>
>>33326180
>>33326352
>>33326364

Do I really have to post that pasta about sins again before you faggots finally learn something?
>>
>>33327331
nihilego envy : Doesnt have it's own will and steals and leeches off of others
buzzwole pride : Macho-man simple
pheromosa lust : Makes every*thing* lust after it
kartana wrath : slices through and destroys stuff for no apparent reason
celesteela sloth : never actually moves but instead controls its rocketarms and flies around by expelling gas
xurkitree greed : never stops wanting electricity
guzzlord gluttony : same but eats everything needlessly

There is no need to think that these are the sole inspiration of them but they are clearly part of their character
>>
File: photo19.jpg (32KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
photo19.jpg
32KB, 600x656px
>>33326139
>>
File: sm (42).png (400KB, 998x625px) Image search: [Google]
sm (42).png
400KB, 998x625px
>>
>>33327411

Okay mate, get ready for me going full-autism on why you are mentally disabled and should have your Internet access removed.

>implying a parasite=envy
So that tapeworm my cat got was just envious? Jeez, if only I knew, I'd just given it some pets.

>implying using pheromones so that things won't attack you=lust
If it was about Salazzle, okay. But you have a monster that IS LITERALLY GROSSED OUT BY EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES AND USES THE PHEROMONE GIMMICK SOLELY FOR DEFENSIVE PURPOSES. Congratulations, not only you're dumb but you can't even read what's given to you.

>implying having a sharp body=wrath
Kartana destroys stuff accidentaly. I guess your logic makes me a rampaging hothead needing a psychiatrist because of that coffee mug I accidentally broke "for no apparent reason"?

>implying needing food=greed
This is literally a plant feeding on electricity instead of water and nutrients from soil. I guess you consider all real world trees jewish, or something.

>CELESTEELA IS SLOTH BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY ONE LEFT, THIS MUST BE TRUE GUISE!
Your argument is literally "it never moves except it does". Congratulations, you're an idiot.

2/7. Yeah, that sure showed me a pattern.
>>
>>33327567
a parasite could easily be interpreted as envy friend ask anyone, it can't be alive unless it imitates/leeches/steals from others that are self sufficient, which itself isn't
Your pheromosa stuff is nonsense, also having it attract everything only to be disgusted by them and shunning them improves the concept of it causing lust
Celesteela does everything effortlessly, just absorbs nutrients through it's plant-like body and flies around with gas
Xurkitree is greedy in that it constantly wants more electricity because it might discharge it as an attack latter, just view everything they have on it on the official site that is incredibly easy to see
There is a slight difference between it and Guzzlord
you are autistic and don't make sense
Why don't you confess that you don't want to believe they would implicate something such as this?
>>
>>33326176
Which one is based on religion?
>>
>>33326176
kaguya hime
>>
File: design (19).png (87KB, 715x639px) Image search: [Google]
design (19).png
87KB, 715x639px
nostalgiacucks btfo
>>
>>33327644
>noshi
I can see Nihilego and Pheromosa, but Xurkitree and especially Celesteela are huge fucking stretches.
>>
>>33326086
trash
>>
>>33327644

If it's not alive, where is the envy? It doesn't "want" the stuff it leeches. It "needs" it to survive.

Yes, somehow every description saying "it makes opponents reluctant to attack with its pheromones" is me bulshitting. And your argument after that is just moving the goalpost. It's not supposed to make things lusty, it's supposed to BE lusty if you want it to work this way and fucking Lopunny does a better job at this. Guess that's the logic I should have expected.

Celesteela - same point as Nihilego. It is as active as most pokemon, it's just slow. How did you even come to a conclusion that doing something with little effort is being lazy? That would be pretty much the opposite, not doing things even if they require no effort.

Xurk I may agree on but it's still debatable whether it stores energy just for the sake of having it or needs as much as it takes just to feed itself.

Why won't I see a pattern that isn't there? Because I'm a sucker for Deadly Sins motiff, I love seeing it in a series or reading about it, I can fucking see if it's actually present and to this day I'm fucking mad at GF for not including it. Thus, every idiot like you saying that alien parasite feeds because it's jealous triggers me. Here, happy now?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.