[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: DBVmhm_UAAE4UA4.jpg (71KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
DBVmhm_UAAE4UA4.jpg
71KB, 1200x750px
APOLOGIZE.
>>
I'm sorry scaley sam
>>
>>33324790
I want to impregnate her now
>>
>>33324790
I'm sorry that you still don't have shell smash
>>
DO THE KOMMO DANCE
>>
>>33324790
I never doubted your worth. Congratulations on the Z-Move.
See you in OU 4 months from now.
>>
>>33324820
>OU
ahahaHAHAHAHAHA good one
>>
File: IMG_20170329_181833.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170329_181833.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>33324790
No, because your Z-Move takes 30 seconds to execute.
>>
>>33324830
Porygon-Z with worse stats and Z-Conv it to OU, now a fucking bulky pseudo gets a better Z-Conv, you think it won't be OU?

Screencapped, asshole.
>>
>>33324790
I never doubted Daddy-o
>>
>>33324846
not on showdown lol
>>
>>33324859
likewise, friendo
>>
>>33324790
>tfw used it when it was useless

Its too late now, I'm picking Araquanid as my sole Alolan Pokemon.
>>
>>33324830
just like M-Sableye was gonna be NU
>>
>>33324790
After +1 to defenses, this would be hard to revenge killed:

>252+ Atk Salamence Dragon Claw vs. +1 4 HP / 0 Def Kommo-o: 164-194 (56.1 - 66.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

>252 SpA Greninja Ice Beam vs. +1 4 HP / 0 SpD Kommo-o: 108-128 (36.9 - 43.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

And it can't get walled

>+1 4 SpA Kommo-o Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Skarmory: 258-304 (77.4 - 91.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

>+1 252 Atk Kommo-o Sky Uppercut vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 444-524 (63.1 - 74.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

This gonna be an OU stable, might even get banned.
>>
>>33325028
Try fairy moves, like most dragons, it will be held back by the pink blobs of balnce
>>
>still no fighting moves other then sky uppercut.

WHERES MY APOLOGY?!
>>
>>33325158
Move tutors my dude
>>
Fuck dragons. Even with fairies introduced, GF still has some weird boner to pander dragon types. They're cool and all, but my god, focus on something else like Poison ffs
>>
>>33325158
It'll get Drain Punch with Move Tutors.

Watch out.
>>
>>33325183
>Fuck dragons
We already do
>>
>>33325028
It still gets fucked by Fairies
>>
>>33325164
>>33325187
stop this meme. if they didn't bother giving it a decent fighting move why on earth would they give it drain punch? its not getting shell smash either.
>>
>>33325183
>Focus on something like poison
>Not focusing on giving electric types good physical moves
>Not focusing on giving ice types good physical moves
>Not focusing on generally improving disadvantous types such as rock and bug
>>
>>33325028
Odds on it getting a steel / poison type move from tutors? I'm betting Poison Jab or Bullet Punch...
>>
>>33325253
There's nothing wrong with the current physical electric/ice moves there's just no good pokemon to utilize them. I'll give you rock and bug though.
>>
>>33325286
Poison Jab is a TM
>>
File: mach speeds.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mach speeds.png
43KB, 250x250px
>>33325183
We will never have another non dragon psuedo ever again. It's just going to be dragons from here on out till the end of time.
>>
>>33325149
>>33325218
The only faster relevant fairy that can kill it is scarf Lele, which can be fixed with sticky webs
>>
>>33325240
>why on earth would they give it drain punch? its not getting shell smash either.
Are you a retard? Or perhaps your first time playing Pokémon?
>>
>>33325375
Insulting me isn't gonna fix your post or are (You) just retarded? There's no proof that its destined to get drain punch and a battle tree kommo-o was given shell smash by accident, think and research before you speak.
>>
>>33324859
>A better Z-Conv
Wow Kommo-o can change his typing to a non shitty type combo?
Also Pz is BL not OU.
>>
>>33325420
It doesn't need to change its type when it can tank through everything except Fairy moves
>>
I want to fuck her tight little asshole
>>
>>33325420
not that anon, but dragon/fighting is a great typing, kommo-o just doesn't have anything worthwhile to utilize it.
>>
>>33325405
Oh it will get it.
You're just too stupid to realize that drain punch is a stable move tutor that even non-fighting mons can learn it.
>>
>>33324859
>Dragon type Z move
>In Tapus the Meta
>Even with +1 in all stats it's BTFO by Tapus
>Fighting type yet has a better special movepool
>>
>>33325420
Dragon/Fighting is great offensively and Kommo-o has 2 other slots for coverage, its better than PoryZ.
>>
>>33325516
>What are coverage moves
>What are the 5 other Pokemons in your team
>What are brains and logic

Apply yourself
>>
>>33325440
And what is he gonna do to those fairies? Fini being around already halves his damage and Lele assfucks him even after boosting, not to mention Unaware Clefable.
There's a reason why Pokemon like Pory-z and Happy Hour Jirachi/Greninja aren't used and that is because if they are forced out then their Z-move goes to waste and they can't set up again.
Kommo-o's case is interesting in the sense that he doesn't have to run a mediocre move that limits his move slots to boost, and he also doesn't lose momentum by using his Z move and can heavily punish any non-fairy/steel switch ins. However at the same time if you see a Kommo-o on the opposing team you absolutely know he will both be the Z-move holder and will be running the special set (It is the better set but people still mixed it up sometimes in lower tiers) which allows for some very obvious counterplay, and if this Kommo-o is forced out of his one chance at boosting then he's essentially useless.
Feel free to screencap this when I say it will very likely not be OU (It may be on USUM release month since that's always a clusterfuck) I'd say BL at most if UU lacks the tools to deal with it, I am not very up to date with UU nowadays but I heard Primarina is good and iirc Scarf Hydreigon, Latias, and Florges shouldn't be that bad either.
>>
>>33325495
You're clinging on to a wing and a prayer that there will be a move tutor that knows drain punch in USUM. The best we'd be hoping for is one in a non-existent DPP remake.
>>
>>33324807
Doesn't a Kommo-o in the Battle Tree have this move?

I could see it being a new move in USUM.
>>
File: 1502628345027.png (225KB, 818x716px) Image search: [Google]
1502628345027.png
225KB, 818x716px
>>33325603
It was programmed in as a mistake on the developers part. OOPS!!!
>>
>>33325518
Pory-Z has the utility of its opponent not knowing which type it's going to become before he converts which means it can catch a lot of people off guard and gain momentum with it.
Another thing I forgot to mention was we don't know how Kommo-o's Z-move is coded and if it's going to get the boosts after the Z-move hits a fairy. You don't get the boost if you Power Up Punch a Ghost type so it might not work here either.
>>
>>33325572
Not that anon but (You) are a retard. Drain Punch has been a Move Tutor for 2 consecutive gens, why wouldn't it be now? Just fuck off already, dumbass.
>>
>>33325730
For the fact that its already been a move tutor for 2 consecutive gens. Every other pokemon can learn drain punch so its undecided if any others deserve it this gen. Why don't you fuck off before opening your fat mouth?
>>
File: _20170818_153535.jpg (74KB, 468x732px) Image search: [Google]
_20170818_153535.jpg
74KB, 468x732px
>>33324790
some of you people would be most cruelest Pokémon Trainers on the Planet.
You're not suppose to judge Pokémon base on how strong or weak, they are.
YN8ojLL

If Pokémon were real and You were Pokémon Trainer.

Most of you would be power hungry, cruel monsters who only see Pokémon as tools rather than complex supernatural intelligence creatures.

I rather study Pokémon and collect data on All Pokémon than use them as tools.

This is one of reasons, I love the Pokédex.
>>
>>33325704
>Pory-Z has the utility of its opponent not knowing which type it's going to become before he converts which means it can catch a lot of people off guard and gain momentum with it.

No it doesn't it is forced to be electric and it doesn't generate momentum, it's a cleaner and it's supposed to come out when it can no longer be stopped or you no longer have any choice and just need to dent their team using a 1-time resource does not "generate momentum" it squanders that resource. Because of porygon's set up move the situation always boils down to something as boring as hitting it the turn it sets up and then catching it with priority or a scarfer the next turn after you sac something to it.While kommo-o may be slower than it it has a better z move and better bulk allowed it to dodge being revenged by pretty much everything that is not a scarf tapu lele. It seems pretty obvious that the z move stat boost effect goes off when you compare it to other z moves with a stat boost effect on top of their normal effect z hypnosis boosts your speed whether you miss or not and it would just be pants on head retarded for it to work otherwise. I don't think it's going to be a meta breaker but it's definitely going to be better than pz and i think it will definitely have a home somewhere. Really it's biggest problem is not the tapus it's toxapex taking less than 60% from any attack and hazing away your boosts rendering you worthless. Feels like the missing link for some sort of drag spam team a style that's been defunct for quite some time now because they lack a good speed boosting dragon.
>>
>>33325803
>>No it doesn't it is forced to be electric
Ghost and Dark are common.
>>
>>33325840
They're bad, you have to run electric or else you just get walled by celesteela and toxapex.
>>
>>33324790
I don't apologize to chickens.
>>
>>33325286
It already learns fucking Poison Jab and Flash Cannon.
>>
>>33324790
she still has to dd at least once before doing anything, the trailer was bullshit implying salamence and garchomp were slower
i'd rather her to get a proper movepool
>>
>>33325909
this. its vanilla DD set seems still more reliable.
>>
>>33325802
t. filthy casual
>>
>>33326077
Not really.
With the Z-Move, it can be more versatile, it now has 4 damaging moves instead of 3, which means it can run Flamethrower and Poison Jab at the same time on top of its respective STABs.
The +1 to its bulk is also very great, take a look at this guy here >>33325028
That means it can live longer to sweep if it can't OHKO any mon it facing.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.