[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My disappointment in GF.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7028.png (48KB, 120x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7028.png
48KB, 120x185px
The series seems to be a on consistent steady Decline. That's the sad reality. If Gen 8 isn't good. Then.... I think that's end. Not the end of the series of course, but it may be for me.
GameFreak refuses to listen to what people want and treat their customers like crap.
I don't want to feel this way.
But starting after Gen 5, the way they've been handled the games have made me grow increasingly more apathetic with each new release.
>>
>>33324664
nice blog
>>
>>33324664
Your feelings are valid, friend. Don't listen to shills and fanboys who would tell you otherwise - we have every right to expect nothing but the absolute best from the world's single highest grossing media franchise.
>>
>>33324664
>if they do bad the NEXT time, I MIGHT quit
Shit or get off the pot.
>>
>>33324691
Oh, I will. Don't you worry. Just didnt want to be attacked by all the shill posteds bashing me for my aggressive pessimism over facts and logic.
>>
>>33324682
Thx.m8, I mean what the hell else is /vp/ for these days? Not like we have any new substantial piece of information or new content or anything.
>>
>>33324664
same
nobody told me there would have been days like this
>>
>>33324664
>treat their customers like crap
Translation: They won't replace Kanto pandering with Smogon pandering on a much larger scale
>>
>>33324934
>le smogon boogeyman xDDDDD
read my lips: neck yourself
>>
>>33324806

I understand you, I enjoyed more gen 5 than everything on 3ds
>>
>>33324970
your lips are pretty enticing Anon
>>
>>33325015
y-you too
>>
>>33325015
>>33325034
If you two are gonna fuck please do it in another thread. This is SFW only. Thank you
>>
>>33325081
this is oppressing
>>
Ehh, I enjoyed Pokemon X & Y a lot, they're one of my favourites in the franchise.
>>
>>33324664
I agree, gen6 and gen7, while enjoyable, have suffered an incredibly loss of effort and quality. Not to mention those grim interviews where they tell why they handled XY like that.
I may not play games beyond the next gen, but I know I'll keep coming back to the first 5 generations.
>>
>>33325112
>interviews
what should I search for on youtube?
>>
>>33325102
>>33324664

Same here. I had a blast in Y version.

SM is cool and shit, but because it is new, right. There aren't many things to do after the main quest, besides Poni Gauntet and UBs.

Those are the seconds games that my little sis played, I hope she'll enjoy the franchise in the near future.
>>
>>33325125
I'm not going to lie and say I enjoyed Alola as much as I did Kalos, it felt very empty, even as you progressed through the story, there weren't a
>>
>>33325141
cont. there weren't many (if any) truly interesting side quests and places to explore. The UB missions were underwhelming as all hell. I miss interacting and catching legendary Pokemon in their overworld forms, the 'run around the grass until you find that bitch' meme is going too far.
>>
>>33324684
I'd agree if we were actually the target audience. We're practically a fringe group. We complain about GF nowadays because we were once part of the majority that GF took notice of, but that's not the case any longer.
>>
>>33324664
Same here OP. Can't justify buying a Switch just for Pokemon with the direction it's heading in.
Going to pirate USUM to play it since i might as well make it my last Pokemon game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.