[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is Pokémon now RIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: why.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
this is Pokémon now

RIP
>>
>>33324574
you are a fucking idiot who has no business criticizing these people
he actually means quite the opposite than you would expect, cosmetic stuff shouldn't be locked behind grind and effort
instead that should be saved for gameplay related things
I like him already
>>
>>33324574
>now
>>
>>33324574
You know the context it was said under, don't be such a pot-stirring twat.

I honestly was going to skip over USUM, but this out of the blue director has me curious about how the game will be. I like the photo feature already.
>>
can someone spoonfeed me on this video?
>>
>>33324574
lol he's talking about the Pokefinder in SM, they know they fucked up by making you grind over and over just to unlock one small thing
>>
>>33324574
holy shit this guy is UGLY wow
>>
>>33324613
He also means that free costmetic stuff > actual content you have to unlock through effort, since, you know, that's literally what he did. Said "Fuck it" to content and added this shit instead, to a game that already has zero content.
>>
>>33325388
>Actual content
>A zoom feature in a shitty photo mode you have to grind for

Okay
>>
>>33324823
As long as he can deliver no one who matters gives a shit what he looks like.
>>
>>33324574
Yeah, I love to grind taking pictures to unlock tje final function of the camera...
>>
>>33324823
>visual looks of creators determine how good something is
Why is game of thrones liked then if the creator is a fat sweaty neckbeard?
>>
>>33326331
I don't dislike Game of Thrones because of the creator. I dislike it because it's normie trash.
>>
>>33326439
But Pokemon is normie trash
>>
>>33326439
What???

You think Pokemon isn't targeted and for normies??
>>
Why should minor cosmetics require a ton of shit. Do you defend the massive grind to unlock the full Pokefinder in SM?
>>
>cosmetic features shouldn't be grindy
Does this also mean they're fixing the method for accessing dye shops?
>>
>>33327674

everything that is popular is targeted to normies
>>
>>33324823
All men are ugly.
>>
>>33324823
Now see I was just thinking he looked cute in a weird way
>>
>>33324823
i think he's adorable. would grow old with
>>
>>33327706

True.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.