/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he be better than Ohmori?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: iwaosan.png (552KB, 853x483px) Image search: [Google]
iwaosan.png
552KB, 853x483px
>>
Is the director in charge of what gets revealed?
>>
>UI and battle designer

dunno
>>
Probably
>>
>>33323911
It says in the pic
>>
They really out every one on switch games and out some random on USM. Easy cash grab
>>
Iwao is specifically credited as a designer behind the Pokemon Contest Spectacular in ORAS, so his Photo Mode in USUM makes sense

Yikes this dude like ohmori sidekick
>>
>>33323981
You say that like there was anything wrong with ORAS contests not wrong with RSE contests.
>>
>>33323887
This guy is a fucking moron. They know SM were rushed garbage, yet instead of fixing the game and adding in the content that people want, he decided it's a much better idea to add in "lol add qt stickers to ur photos kawaii desu ne" instead. Fucking moron.
>>
The way he was talking about it made me not like him. He said they worked really hard on that photo mode... Sounds fine on its own, but you know that means they didn't put a lot of effort anywhere else. I'm skeptical of Iwao.
>>
>>33323911

Pretty sure TPC controls all marketing.
>>
>>33324018
One feature you don't like doesn't mean other areas of the game aren't improved, these extra games always have some gimmick and they still always end up with tons of good features
>>
>>33324018
>>33324027
He said they have a lot of new shit they can't talk about today in the video.
>>
>>33324018
>wow! Instead of fixing all of Black and Whites glaring problems they go ahead and add some movie making kiddie garbage. Thanks a lot Unno!
>>
>>33324017
The only thing wrong about ORAS contest was no online play.
>>
File: Serena.(Pokémon).full.1887130.jpg (267KB, 724x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Serena.(Pokémon).full.1887130.jpg
267KB, 724x1023px
>>33323887
Serenabro.
>>
>>33324113
what are you talking about retard BW2 fixed a lot of the issues that i had with the originals, it's slightly less linear, there are much more areas to explore and adds a great variety of pokemon not forcing you to only use the gen 5 ones
Also probably other things i'm forgetting
>>
>>33324173
And how much of that was revealed at this point? WOOOOOOW
>>
>>33324173
>the joke
>your head

You missed the point famalam, I'm mocking the fact that your shitting on USUM for this one feature, even though we don't know how much more content could be in this game.
>>
>>33323887
Judging by his bloodshot eyes I'm guessing yes.
>>
>>33323887
>Map designer in XY
>Map, battle, and contest designer in ORAS
>credited for "Pokémon Black and White Version Game Design" in B2W2
Why is he suddenly directing a game
>>
>>33323887
Even Masuda is better than Ohmori.
>>
>>33324360
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Takeshi_Kawachimaru

Plat. Director didn't do much shit prior to directing Platinum either, who knows?
>>
>>33324360
Probably the same reason a graphics guy directed BW2, which I imagine is Masuda walked into the lunch room and asked for a show of hands who wants to direct the new game and then did the whole eenee meeny miney mo shit.
>>
>>33324367
Masuda directed 3 good generations and one bad one, I'd say he has a good track record.
>>
>>33324360
Because he could do all those things?
>>
>>33323887
>Ohmori
>bad

Stop this meme, USUM is gonna be good like every main series Pokemon game. Cause it's producer driven
>>
>>33324440
>producer driven
>when the game directed by the guy who has always been in charge of the battle system's biggest two features are battle related
>and now the game directed by the guy whose biggest claim to fame prior was adding a camera option and prettying up an old mode makes a whole photo op mode
>>
>>33324367

literally masuda is better than any of these losers... they are fucking idiots, totem pokemon/trials on the last minute ect. fucking...
>>
>>33324520

it's not just vp hate but it's fucking truth

>lel kawaii photos desu, I'm so proud of myself
>meanwhile people wanted better and more realistic improvements

we should wait, but if this guy is saying about this in words he is, then I'm fucking depressed about rest of this game
>>
>>33324631

>lel we wasted so much time on stupid photos pose shit, HARD TO MADE we are the best XDD
>>
>>33324237
i'm shitting on anything i'm not that guy

I know you were joking but my point was that at this point they already showed us the map that is literally that's just a "spot the difference" kind of thing where BW2 almost doubled the locations, there might be more under the cloud but after ORAS i don't trust them anymore and if that forest thing they showed us is Ultra Space then they are literally going to copypaste the Nihilego room in SM with different styles depending on the UBs which is just lame
>>
>>33324631
Personally, he at least has a grasp on the last remaining appeal single player Pokemon has after Gen V killed for good the atmosphere, world, and single player battle content, which is getting autistically attached to specific instances of zeroes and ones.
>>
>>33324716
*not
>>
File: IMG_1809.png (931KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1809.png
931KB, 1334x750px
>>33324018
>>
File: masuda (2).png (192KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
192KB, 336x418px
>>33324740
>That face
>>
>>33324751
Is he the bastard son of Masuda? He came to TPC to find his dad, and prove to him that he's worthy of his love. Now he's a director. Will Papi Masuda approve of his bastard son?
>>
>>33324631

You can't possibly expect him to say that the devs put little to no effort into this feature. Even then, vp would just shit on it saying they gave up on the game.
>>
>>33324631
>muh smogon pandering
>>
>>33324724
>after Gen V killed
>for good the atmosphere, world, and single player battle content
You know they are the appeals of Pokemon games. Not some random photos.
>>
>>33324849

he should just tell they put effort into ton of other features but he's who he is
>>
>>33324724
Are you seriously arguingg gen 5 had fewer single player contents?
>>
>>33323887
Reminder the director of a remake doesn't really have that much freedom. Whatever new we get in USUM, half of that will likely still be Ohmori's influence.
>>
File: 1409407653652.gif (1022KB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
1409407653652.gif
1022KB, 245x281px
HE'S SO HOT
>>
>>33324018
Who cares your opinion.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.