[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game informer video https://youtu.be/8Nt5H6QDvF0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1500062874854.jpg (145KB, 540x529px) Image search: [Google]
1500062874854.jpg
145KB, 540x529px
Game informer video

https://youtu.be/8Nt5H6QDvF0
>>
Who is this new director?
>>
File: 1402107595984.png (451KB, 783x509px) Image search: [Google]
1402107595984.png
451KB, 783x509px
>>33323647
>photo club
>>
>>33323664
Kazumasa iwao
>>
>>33323664
Kazumasa Iwao

dig through his name on pokémon, /vp/
>>
>new director
I'm ready for /vp/ to blindly suck his dick
>>
>>33323693
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,410193/
>>
>>33323647
Shitty ghetto contests confirmed.

Why do they keep making fake contest stuff like the movie studios in BW/2 and XY.....
They're even less worthwhile than contests are.
>>
>>33323684
>>33323693
I meant what has he done. I've never heard of him before and he doesn't even have a Bulbapedo article
>>
>>33323647
> the battle frontier died for this

F
>>
>>33323721
Pokeathlon>contests
>>
>>33323647
> we have a lot of new features we can't talk about today

so, what? They gonna blast us with everything a few weeks from release?
>>
oh no they are wasting precious ressources on shit like this most people will use like once or twice and then never touch again. that's literally what i did with the camera minigame in s/m, it was so boring.
>>
New director has an Iwata Altar on his desk

Time to suck his dick hard
>>
>>33323664
I don't know but I'm already not impressed.

Two trailers and Worlds and I've not seen anything that makes me want to buy the game. With the marketing team's love of blowing their load, this tells me there isn't going to be much extra.
>>
>>33323647
Lusamommy better go full evil this time. I want deaths, I want prisoners, I want matriarchal dominance, full Ultra S&M!
>>
>>33323725
The Battle Frontier died for a lot of things. It's not fucking fair
>>
>>33323728
Pokeathlon=/=studios

Though Iiked Contests more, Pokeathlon was an adequate alternative.
But these studio things.... complete garbage.
>>
>>33323647
This is one of those things that I say I'll hate but will probably spend more time with than I should...
>>
So basically a better pokemon musical. That's really neat. I'm always for more ways to interact with your team
>>
>>33323647
>>33323683
>like if a special Pokemon evolves
It may seem like nothing, but there's a little something hidden here. Also if you expected Game Informer to reveal much more than what was shown at Worlds or in the trailer, you might be the problem here.
>>
>tfw GF spends millions on a shitty feature that literally nobody ever asked for
>tfw GF will delete it next gen anyway because they're the world's most incompetent game dev
>>
>>33323815
they just did though
>>
>>33323847
Who asked for the Battle Frontier in Emerald?
>>
>>33323647
Looks comfy
>>
>>33323847
>incompetent
nice buzzword

It's not realistic for every Pokemon game to have every little feature, unless you want them to spend 5 years developing
>>
>>33323847
>complain when pokemon games are rehashes
>complain when they add new features
>>
>>33323888
>MUCH more
This is a very insubstantial piece of info. It's neat, but it's nothing compared to a new Z-Move or a big fucking sky hole.
>>
>>33323894
Me, the battle tower was going to become too repetitive if it was the only facility in emerald, the tower as the crystal bonus but ruby and sapphire already had it, so emerald had to have something bigger so I sent an e-mail to masuda explaining this and brainstorming some ideas, he really wanted the tower because he thought it was a fan favorite so we agreed on a bigger place with different facilities, tower included. place wit
>>
>>33323756

Wow, way to hammer that nail down, that's exactly what it'll be. It's gonna please the more autistic bunch that always wanted to take photos alongside their pets, but that's mostly it. Not everything's even unlocked in the beginning, you can only take full advantage of it probably around the time you finish the game, making it completely redundant.

Great job, Game Freak, I guess. Definitely things that would have never been able to be implemented in the first original games due to time constraints.

Then again, we're talking about the same dudes that probably would've released Gold/Silver without Kanto if it weren't for Iwata, which might've led to the inevitability of Crystal having it instead.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.