[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pegi12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: p12.png (1MB, 1200x600px)
p12.png
1MB, 1200x600px
>Pegi12
>>
too bad anon, wait a few years and you'll be old enough to play it!
>>
I guess it's since there is a game corner?
>>
>>33320590
Absolutely.
>>
>>33320521
It's because of gambling, OP. That's why the Game Corner in ORAS was shut down.
>>
>>33320521
Game Corner made the VC RBY get that rating as well
>>
>>33320521
Americans are pussies, nothing new here.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-063207.png (918KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-063207.png
918KB, 1080x1920px
>>33320908
This is the European version dummy
>>
>>33320908
PEGI is Europe, faggot. In America they're rated E, and not even E10
>>
yuropoors btfo yet again
>>
>>33320923
>yuropoor btfo yet again

By getting a packaged release for a slightly higher price than the e-shop verion.

Fuck off Americuck.
>>
>>33320956
Nigger, you won't even make it to the store without a bomb going off or getting run over by a van
>>
>>33321000
Woah calm down there alt-reich.
>>
>>33321000
TRIPS PREDICTS IT
>>
Clearly the only reason Europe is collapsing is because they ruined Pokemon for everyone else.
>>
>>33320915
>>33320917
Europe without Germany and former Yugoslavia. Yugos don't have anything and Germany uses USK. Pegi is printed on it but it is only there so that publishers don't have to print a seperate cover for Austria and Switzerland, it has jack shit to say.
>>
>>33321015
Why? He's right. Europe has been invaded and taken over. You leftist cocksucker. Go fuck achmed.
>>
>>33321058
Keep bitching about this. I still remembered when Churchill murdered 4 million Muslims in the 40s

It will never be soley your land
>>
>>33320908
Europe is worse mostly because of Germany.

Yesterday I was playing the South Park RPG on console, and a few hours in I encountered the first of several screens informing me that the scene in question had to be cut for the European market.

Bizarrely, the same kind of content had never been censored for the TV show, and even more bizarrely, the PC version is apparently not or less censured.

The game's also rated 18, so you'd think they could get away with it, but apparently not.
>>
>>33321063
Oh quit your whining and OPEN YOUR EYES. Europe is under assault and you leftist scum just want to sing kumbaya and hold hands. You disgust me. I hope your sister gets raped by achmed. Then you'll see. But then it will be too late.
>>
>>33320956
>packaged release
>literally just a box with a note with a number printed on it inside

For a brief moment I thought it might be a hardcopy on a 3DS cart, but you're basically buying expensive paper this way.
>>
>No Pokewalker
Boring
>>
>>33321075
I don't have sister but if you think Europe is under attack when 100s of people die than your a sheltered dude

Middle east 100s of thousands of people have died from war.

Millions of immigrats live in Europe but all are because a few terriosts

Your the one who is delusional
>>
>>33321075
What's your solution, anon? We all know about the problem, but it's not like we can stop it.

The 'alt-right' also isn't helping matters much, since it's hard to make a group of people who uses phrases like 'I hope your sister gets raped by Achmed' out as the good guys.
>>
>>33321080
wondering what the point in this is desu
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.