[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Gen EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 874.png (1MB, 2552x2704px) Image search: [Google]
874.png
1MB, 2552x2704px
Best
Gen
EVER
>>
Having Pokemon level up at a very late stage in the game was a bad idea.
>>
>>33318827
Hater
>>
File: tumblr_o6zt0rLfXr1s667jgo2_1280.jpg (870KB, 927x1648px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6zt0rLfXr1s667jgo2_1280.jpg
870KB, 927x1648px
For real though SM are such great games
>>
Was gen 7 the first gen not to introduce any trade evolutions?
>>
>>33318959
Yes. Thank god

Unless you count getting the other Lycanroc form and the other box legend with your OT
>>
>>33318987
What about A-Golem?
>>
>>33319007
There's an exception to every rule
>>
>>33318803
I will forever hate Charjabugs and Crabrawlers evolution methods.
They're so late game, it's like what's the point anymore?
>>
>>33318827
I mean, you can trade for it a la Kadabra, and they're overpowered in that case, but still.

>>33318987
Box legend is the only new one, actually. You can get the other dog in your game.
>>
>>33318803
i really like this gen
>>
>>33318959
Alolan Graveller
>>
>>33320171
Not to mention there is ZERO justification for why Poni Canyon just happens to have "a magnetic field"

Mt. Coronet: Bit odd, but it's the center of the region and chances are you'll level up many times there

Chargestone Cave: Electrically charged, floating stones everywhere, clearly helps to evolve the pokemon that need said field

Power Plant Route: It's surrounded by power plants

New Mauville: Power plant

Poni Canyon: Power plan-wait that's on another island and you cant get to it, instead have this canyon. It has a magnetic field just because we said so.
>>
I love toucann too bad It's shit
>>
>>33320171
Charjabug has similar stats to those of a fullh evolved route 1 bug-type

Crabrawler is cool
>>
>>33318803
From a design perspective, this really is one of my favorite Gens. Some of the Pokemon are duds, but many othera jumped straight into my list of favorites
>>
>>33319007
There's an in game trade for one anyway
>>
The worst gen for evolution will always be Gen V. It was so shortsighted - you have super weak Pokemon not evolving until late 30's/early 50's - probably the only comparable example either before or since is Slugma.

Klink? Level 38.
Tynamo? Level 39.
Litwick? Level 41.
Elgyem? Level 42.
Mienfoo? Level 50.
Pawniard? Level 52.
Rufflet and Vullaby? Level 54.

And now when they put these Pokemon in early parts of the game (Mienfoo in XY, Rufflet/Vullaby in SM) where they're actually usable, everything evolves around them and they become useless.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.