[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leak time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hey guys, for a while Ive had some information regarding Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and thought it would be the best time to leak it.

To start with, the starter trio will be the same and there will be no new Pokemon. There will however be more Alolan variants and Mega Pokemon. There will be about 25 of the former and 18 of the latter. Some of the known ones so far are as follows.

Alolan

Azumarill Fighting/Fairy
Koffing and Weezing Poison/Electric
Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking Grass
Dwebble and Crustle Bug/Steel

Mega

Meganium
Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Ludicolo
Wailord
Gothitelle
Hydreigon

Trial captains have started adapting the gym system. They now have a physical building and trainers but are still called Captains.

Team Skull is back. Guzma left and Plumeria is acting Admin. Colress is actually pulling the strings. He seeks the strength of Necrozma. Necrozma is an Ultra Beast but his crystalline body is theorized to be what Z crystals are made of. In order to use that power he needs to use another Ultra Beast as a host. All Ultra Beasts +Solgaleo/Lunala have "fusions". In this state their power increases drastically.

Gladion is the new Aether Admin. He tries making them good and true to Aethers motto and preserve Pokemon. Lillie makes a surprise appearance at the end of the game.

There will be a postgame feature to have Tournament Royales but they will be based on your friends teams when you streetpass. Like the battle house in GSC but with streetpass. Otherwise they default to Battle Tree champions and Trial Captains.

Why am I leaking this? At this point enough people internally have access to promotional detail so the blame could easily be falsified at this point. Feel free to ask questions. At the moment I am mobile so I cant promise Ill reply to everything.
>>
Why must you lie? Alolan Koffing/Weezing sound amazing.
>>
>>33318260
>Plumeria is acting Admin
>After quitting Team Skull in SM

At least try, dumbass.
>>
>>33318260
>Mega Gothitelle
>nothing for Reuniclus
this would physically hurt me
on the other hand, I'd love to see mega gatr/ludicolo/wailord
>>
Post timestamp
>>
Hope someone is screencapping this shit for the possible outcomes. 99.999999999% chance this should be in a bull shit leak thread. .0000000001% chance a leak we can come back to when some is confirmed. I hate you anon cause I really want gen 2 starter megas
>>
>>33318433
Done
>>
>>33318288
Anon where did they say Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are sequels?
>>
What convienient timing!
>>
File: 1502571454509.png (89KB, 506x668px) Image search: [Google]
1502571454509.png
89KB, 506x668px
>>33318260
>MEGA-MEGAnium

Baka-Bakari
>>
>>33318855
Mega Meganium nicknamed Megan
>>
>>33318863
Too obvious
>>
File: AAAAA.png (297KB, 551x524px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAA.png
297KB, 551x524px
>Mega Wailord
>Necrozma Guzzlord
fusion"
dont do this to me anon
its bullshit but i want this to be real so bad
>>
>>33318855
Better than giving it an exclusive Z-Move
>Meganiumium-Z
>>
>>33318288
>doesn't know that USUM is an alternate alola
>>
File: despair.jpg (49KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
49KB, 500x573px
>>33318260
Still no Flygon Mega
why live?
>>
>>33319032

Aarune giving me Garchompite still stings a little.
>>
>>33318855
Sirnightite
>>
>>33318260
>25
>18
They wouldn't give us that much in a 3rd version in a million years
>>
>>33318260
>Koffing and Weezing Poison/Electric

does it still have Levitate though?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.