[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This needs to return.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: shaymin-ow.png (21KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
shaymin-ow.png
21KB, 256x192px
This needs to return.
>>
>>33317385
No, Return is not a very good move option for Shaymin.
>>
and preferably like deoxys in the story. or darkrai. or arceus. or all fucking three.
>>
>>33317385
No it doesn't. Event mon giveaways are better. It's a waste of game space to have areas dedicated to event mons that not everyone will be able to access.
>>
>big stretch of nothing, not even any good scenery

it's pretty shit
>>
File: darkrai6.png (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
darkrai6.png
15KB, 256x192px
>>33317385
>>
>>33317385
>>33317410
Only one of the event islands returned in ORAS, so I doubt these will return if we ever get gen four remakes
>>
>>33317438
These ones were actually in DP though
>>
>>33317438
ORAS itself really should have had Hoopa Unbound in-game in the desert of Hoenn after capturing all Legendarys
>>
>>33317438
ORAS is an unfinished game though. GF has obviously not learned their lesson and will not include these events when the DP remakes won't get released
>>
>>33317398
>>33317399
you are the reason why pokemon games are shit now
>>
IMO every legendary should be behind a puzzle or summoned by rare or hiddens items. Lazy distributions and legendaries that sit in a random spots ruin the fantasy. I'd be okay with distributions that let casual players get a second copy of a legendary if it's nature locked.
>>
>>33317486
If that's what provokes you, it was always shit. Couldn't access a variety of events back in the day either, the tease is always worse.
>>
>>33317492
The lazy delivery man distribution also robs the Mythicals off there connection to there Region where they are introduced in because you get no additinal info of them to discover
>>
Sinnoh
>Articuno: Begins to roam Sinnoh in Platinum after speaking to Professor Oak in Eterna City once you get the National Pokédex
>Zapdos: Begins to roam Sinnoh in Platinum after speaking to Professor Oak in Eterna City once you get the National Pokédex
>Moltres: Begins to roam Sinnoh in Platinum after speaking to Professor Oak in Eterna City once you get the National Pokédex
>Regirock: An event Regigigas unlocks the Rock Peak Ruins on Route 228 where Regirock is present
>Regice: An event Regigigas unlocks the Iceberg Ruins in Mt. Coronet where Regice is present
>Registeel: An event Regigigas unlocks the Iron Ruins on Iron Island where Registeel is present
>Uxie: Found within the Lake Acuity cave after the Spear Pillar story event
>Mesprit: Interacting with it in the Lake Verity cave after the Spear Pillar event causes it to roam Sinnoh
>Azelf: Found within the Lake Valor cave after the Spear Pillar story event
>Dialga: Encountered during the Spear Pillar story event in Diamond and post-game at level 70 by interacting with its leftover portal in Platinum
>Palkia: Encountered during the Spear Pillar story event in Diamond and post-game at level 70 by interacting with its leftover portal in Platinum
>Heatran: Found at the very end of Stark Mountain after completing the Stark Mountain story event
>Regigigas: Found at the bottom of Snowpoint Temple post-game and awakens after interacting with it while Regirock, Regice, and Registeel are present in the party
>Giratina: Encountered during the Spear Pillar/Distortion World story event in Platinum and post-game at level 70 in DP by finding the Spring Path, Sendoff Spring, and making it through Turnback Cave
>Cresselia: Interacting with it on Fullmoon Island during the post-game Sailor Eldritch event causes it to roam Sinnoh
>>
>>33317866
>Phione: Bred from Manaphy and Ditto
>Manaphy: Hatched from a unique egg transferred from a Ranger game
>Darkrai: Receive the Member Card through an event after the Sailor Eldritch story event and sleep in the locked hotel to wake up on Newmoon Island and encounter it
>Shaymin: Receive Oak's Letter through an event and go to the end of Route 224 where the Seabreak Path appears and leads to the Flower Paradise with Shaymin in the middle
>Arceus: Receive the Azure Flute through an event and return to the Spear Pillar where you play the opening notes to the game and appear within the Hall of Origin, a massive staircase leading up to Arceus

Screw everyone who thinks that having legendaries is a bad thing. The only bad thing is when they're half-assed encounters like the Ultra Beast quest where they appear in specific grass as random encounters or are soulless distributions like every Mythical Pokémon Gen V+ (minus Victini).
>>
>>33317875
The worst thing is there are literally unused overall models with walking animations for 802 Pokémon + forms and still didn't use them to make them actual overworld encounters, they only had to paste it in the map
>>
File: 1502753843452.png (178KB, 506x611px) Image search: [Google]
1502753843452.png
178KB, 506x611px
>>33317391
Take this (You)

Deserved it
>>
>>33317486
Nah man empty stretches of literally nothing and not even eye candy are shit

I'm not saying do nothing, I'm saying do something that isn't shit
>>
@33317398
shit taste: the post
not even deserving of a (You)

>>33317486
my N
>>
Gen IV Johto was also good
>Articuno in the Seafoam Islands
>Zapdos outside the Power Plant
>Moltres in Mt. Silver
>Mewtwo with a set location
>Raikou roaming Johto
>Entei roaming Johto
>Suicune story event
>Lugia appears before the post-game in SoulSilver and during the post-game in HeartGold
>Ho-Oh appears before the post-game in HeartGold and during the post-game in SoulSilver
>Celebi may not be obtainable, but it has event significance since it lets you battle Giovanni
>Latias roaming Kanto in HeartGold and encountered during the Enigma Stone event with Steven in SoulSilver
>Latios roaming Kanto in SoulSilver and encountered during the Enigma Stone event with Steven in HeartGold
>Kyogre exclusive to HeartGold in the Embedded Tower
>Groudon exclusive to SoulSilver in the Embedded Tower
>Rayquaza in both games if both legendaries are on one file
>Dialga: Can be created the first or second time you go to the Sinjoh Ruins with an Arceus
>Palkia: Can be created the first or second time you go to the Sinjoh Ruins with an Arceus
>Giratina: Can be created the first or second time you go to the Sinjoh Ruins with an Arceus
>Spiky-eared Pichu event in Ilex Forest

An event Jirachi also unlocks the Night Sky's Edge on the Pokéwalker.
>>
File: 1437157310585.gif (206KB, 210x224px) Image search: [Google]
1437157310585.gif
206KB, 210x224px
>>33317966
>Kyogre exclusive to HeartGold in the Embedded Tower
>Groudon exclusive to SoulSilver in the Embedded Tower
I never knew this. Thanks anon
>>
>>33318023
And if you trade both to one game, you can get the Jade Orb from Mr. Pokémon which will make Rayquaza appear in the Embedded Tower for that game.
>>
>>33317385
We need mega evolutions for Darkrai, Arceus, Dialga and Palkia.
>>
>>33317398
>event stories were fun

They were fun, post game stories with legendaries are fun

In game events for non legendary unique pokémon are fun and postgame events are fun

I feel as if we'll have more come along, Victini was fun and I have a feeling there will be more cool stuff
>>
>>33318050
>he wants Primal bullshit and Mega Fug 2.0
kill yourself immediately
>>
>>33318098
Victini was in 2010 and there hasn't been a proper event since. It's just been distributions, special move tutors, and special items, and the odd unique character interaction. Previous games would have been all that and a new location with a story event where you can actually see that Pokémon in the overworld and interact with and battle it.
>>
>>33317398
ive never wanted to stab someone through a screen more
>>
>>33317492
The sitting in a room works if its a remote location in the region though.
>>
>>33317385
I remember seeing shaymin in the fields for the first time. I was fucking about my DS with a wall glitch cheat. I don't even know Shaymin is a Pokemon at that time
>>
>>33317385
>need to travel to an obscure route preceded by a fucking cave
>can't cut it short because there's an annoying trainer glued to your ass preventing you from using Surf and Rock Climb
>cutscene lmao
>a completely unnecesarily long pathway appears (seriously why would we need to hold the up button for 20 seconds, was it supposed to be a challenge?)
>need to catch it before checking for its nature
Also you can't obtain it until you complete the league so you can't actually make use of it aside from the post-game sidequest.
>>
>>33317385
boy i LOVE to run fowards 30 fucking seconds without anything ever happening
than again you're probably used to having one step take an eternity in the snow and you actually see it as a good thing because "sinnoh is so comfy :333"
>>
>>33320133
>than again you're probably used to having one step take an eternity in the snow and you actually see it as a good thing because "sinnoh is so comfy :333"

From a genwunner perspective I find this little better than water everywhere.
I'm fine with large areas but give them variety, holy shit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.