[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balltism advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

About to grab a shiny Darkrai in Pearl with the void glitch + RNG manipulation. Would he look better in a Luxury Ball or a Premier Ball?
>>
>>33317037
Premier imo but it's up to you
>>
>>33317037
definitley premier
>>
Dusk Ball

Thank me later
>>
Good luck catching it.
>>
>>33317037
In my case I caught it in a dusk Ball for that dark cloud effect
>>
>>33317164
Yup
>>
>>33317037
Hate to break it to you, but Darkrai and Shaymin from the void glitch don't transfer into pokebank.
>>
>>33317192
You're right about Shaymin, but Darkrai does in fact pass through Pokebank if you raise it to level 50 or higher before transferring it to Gen 5. I've done so many times.
>>
>>33317240
This, I cheated my darkrai way from diamond with the wall glitch and it's currently in my omega ruby.
>>
Neither. If you are going for color scheme, hopefully you didn't burn your masterball. If you are going for "theme" use dusk ball
>>
Luxury. Not worth caring about though, bank will block that Dakrai. Non event 4th Gen ones are blocked if from it.
>>
report back if the shiny passes through bank. idk upload a youtube video or something. I'd say luxury is better because it's darker and the black+red sorta fits it. Can anyone 100% confirm that the leveling has to happen before transferring to gen 5?
>>
File: 20170817_203651.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_203651.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>33317475
It'll take a couple hours to finish executing the glitch and get another Darkrai, but here's a void glitch Darkrai I caught in DP and sent to Sun a couple months ago. The hack check just needs to see that it came from Sinnoh at level 50 (as the legal one in Platinum is level 50 but the glitch one in DP is level 40).
>>
>>33317521
there is a 15 minute method now but it's about as risky.
>>
File: 20170817_211248.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_211248.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Here's one that was actually caught with an Action Replay in Diamond years and years ago. Since Platinum's Newmoon Darkrai (ie one guaranteed legal) doesn't have the fateful encounter flag, Pokebank's hack check can't reject a Darkrai unless it has an illegal move/ability/etc or was met at an illegal level.
>>
>>33317704

I thought it went by game I.D?
>>
>>33317037
>void glitch
Ugh I've tried so many times to make that work. Dunno how you guys can flip the d-pad or circle stick immediately from right to left without delay.

Maybe I'm just old :(
>>
>>33317037
Premier or dusk
>>
Premier. Matches the white plume with hints of red to match the collar.

Luxury doesn't suit Darkrai other than both being black. Dusk works theme and effect wise, but I don't like the green. It triggers my balltism.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.