[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: fssssssssssssss.png (713KB, 1196x1128px)
fssssssssssssss.png
713KB, 1196x1128px
Shit
>>
>>33316348
But it's a different region so unova and the like don't really have much to do with kalos even in the past right?
>>
>>33316348
So you're saying AZ used the plates to make the weapon?

Also, what was the deal with the Abyssal King? He had the same last name as Ghetsis, and I'm betting that's partially why he wanted to rule Unova.
>>
File: 1487668573169.jpg (98KB, 616x908px)
1487668573169.jpg
98KB, 616x908px
>>
>>33316348
Pokemon has no real hidden lore, GF doesn't care enough to hide references, if there is something connecting two games they will make it extremely obvious.
>>
>>33316371
>>33316368
See that relic? it's diancie.
We know, how the unova war had 2 parts
the first was the fight between the twin heroes, and then a civil war. The twin brother maybe AZ and Harmonia.. after all... Ghetsis is tall as fuck
>>
>>33316371
Not the letal weapon, that was for a war, but he used them to make some kinf of tech that made his kingdom really advanced (as Pokemon mystery files hint towards an advanced ancient civilization)
>>
MOZART
TRAZOM
TR AZ OM
AZ
>>
>>33316368
Parfum Palace did have two prominent Reshiram and Zekrom statues in the garden for whatever reason.
>>
I just found out about this and read on the theory regarding unova and kalos connection. That shit is a real good theory and read
>>
>>33316386

Yes, what you say is true.
>>
>>33316398

The War that AZ was in started about 3,000 years ago.
>>
>>33316440
That's about the only thing tied to Unova, however, we do know the king who built Parfum 300 years ago either was or was related closely to AZ.
>>
>>33316422

TR = team rocket

OM = original mew
>>
File: 1474821730121.png (126KB, 284x259px) Image search: [Google]
1474821730121.png
126KB, 284x259px
>>33316386
>A game with a story has no story
>>
>trying to make sense of the "lore"

GF can't even write a simpel plot, let a alone a coherent lore.
>>
>>33318030
not a story with any substance or deep lore is what he means. Stop being autistic and taking shit so literally
>>
>>33316348
Cool beans, if it intentional, it's pretty good, if not, then it's still OK since it allows speculation and lore discussion
>>
>>33319009
The fractured lore gives me the intention each game is supposed to be its own story. Why else does Zygarde have so little to do in Alola?
>>
>>33320939
The obvious explanation is that Zygarde formes were a leftover of gen 6 and, not knowing what t do with them anymore, GF just put it in Sun and Moon and called it a day. Autists on 4chan overthinking and making dumb theories about it, well that's another thing.
>>
>>33320979
But the Zygarde forms all had to be made and coded for SM, otherwise why weren't they in XY, or at least ORAS? This does not seem like another Ash-Greninja scenario where the concept was created after the pokemon debuted.
>>
>>33317004
So? AZ is still alive for some reason
>>
>>33318039
Should I trust a guy who can't write a simple sentence?
>>
>>33322716
>for some reason
He is essentially the Wandering Jew of folklore, instead of being cursed for insulting Jesus, he is cursed with immortality for using the Ultimate Weapon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.