[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeezus, this is one Fairy I wouldn't try to piss off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 33

File: ouhkldED6I1u1qmpyo2_540.png (178KB, 540x289px) Image search: [Google]
ouhkldED6I1u1qmpyo2_540.png
178KB, 540x289px
Jeezus, this is one Fairy I wouldn't try to piss off.
>>
>>33313817
>this is one Fairy I wouldn't try to piss off.
Why would you want to piss off fairies in the first place? Is it a fetish?
>>
>>33313817
Pissed off is better than being pissed on.
>>
>>33313817
Hatefucks is best fucks.
>>
>>33313817

Because, It's a powerful and dangerous deity of Alola.
>>
>>33313871
>implying
>>
>>33313817
gif when?
>>
File: Kartana.png (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kartana.png
34KB, 300x300px
>strikes you smartly
>>
>>33313817
Kill yourself streamfag
>>
>>33313817
I didn't understand why tapu lele was trying to hurt rockruff after seeing it wounded. Was it because she was the one that wounded rockruff?
>>
File: smug tapu lele.jpg (35KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
smug tapu lele.jpg
35KB, 583x328px
>>33315036
She was probably acting like a child and got frustrated that she couldn't heal it. Like when a child tries to fix a toy and then gets angry and ends up breaking the toy.
>>
>>33315036
>>33315091
>she
>>
>>33315115
Sorry. He.
>>
>>33315120
has
>>
>>33315146
vagina
>>
>>33315036
Maybe dex description
>>
File: dont go to bed.png (3MB, 2995x2225px) Image search: [Google]
dont go to bed.png
3MB, 2995x2225px
>>33313817
>>33313835
Fairies, much like angels, have been softened over time due to children's fairytales and family friendly media forms.

Fairies aren't the little pixie human butterflies or wisps of color energy; fairies are the medievil equivolent of aliens and beings that are incredibly powerful/eerie to be around. Fairies in the original mythos are huge fucking dicks to humans, especially to men because they get a kick from being dicks. Fairies are also terrifying to look at in their original form, which is why they often take the form of something approachable so they can cop out and be a total dick. Much like /tg/ mythos of wizards having no moral compass, its best to assume that fairies are fucking dicks. They don't grant wishes, they aren't cute, they are tricksters that WILL fuck with you and make you feel uneasy.
>>
File: 1482789769671.jpg (77KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482789769671.jpg
77KB, 575x350px
>>33315178
Although its been said that "Save a fairy from certain doom, and you'll be welcome with open arms into their community with no dickery or mockery." But that rarely happens since fairies in the mythos are powerful enough creatures to cleave lakes and hills; and could command fucking dragons to do their bidding. Still, save a fairy, or be stalked by one is the only way to really be friends with one; otherwise they'll be dicks to you forever.
>>
File: 092384230984.jpg (155KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
092384230984.jpg
155KB, 500x700px
>>33315208
Here's an example of a truthful fairy story written in shortened modern english form.

"A good farmer man was growing his crops. The sun was hot and so he sat to take a break. He went to take a drink from his bucket, when a beautiful naked lady appeared in front of him. The farmer threw the water on his face, surely it was imagination of the sun. The naked lady pointed to the bucket, "May I have a sip sir, I am ever so thristy." The farmer, being a good farmer, gives the bucket to the naked lady. She immediately dumps out all the water and laughs. Through her laughter her form changed, revealing the pale grey skin and saucer eyes. The farmer raised his fist in anger "Damned be you accursed fae, that was my only water!" The fae wisped away on a quick breeze hurling explictives at the farmer. The farmer sat back down feeling sad, surely he would die of thirst. Michael in Heaven heard the prayers of the farmer and commanded the clouds in that particular spot to gather and rain on the farmer. The farmer drank his full of water and was happy. Later that day, the farmer met the same fae who was lying in the shade of a tree. The farmer had an idea, and began urinating on the sleeping fae. The fae woke up and immediately eviserated him with her dagger like talons, and drug his bleeding corpse into the river where she feasted for days."

The end.

Due to the sissification of fairies, the story would've ended like this if left to the modern form. "the farmer saw the fae on the side of the road asking for help from a deep wound. The farmer forgives the fae and tends to her wounds. Shameful of her past actions and grateful to the farmer, she takes him to her fae kindgom, and they get married. The End."
>>
>>33315309
Bruh... That's some dark shit.
>>
>>33315342
Well they were dark ages.
>>
>>33315309
I mean if you're going to piss on the powerful yet feminine figure you are asking for it tbqh
>>
>>33315395
To be fair, she was a real cunt to him earlier.
>>
File: smug tapu lele.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
smug tapu lele.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>33315416
Doggo needed to learn its place.
>>
>>33315430
>>33315416
That's the thing with fae in the original mythos. They could be total dicks to you, and this is supposed to be okay. If you dare to be a dick back to one, even when its warranted; you gonna die.
>>
File: 1485998077484.png (203KB, 823x837px) Image search: [Google]
1485998077484.png
203KB, 823x837px
>>33315309
>that lele
>>
>>33315178
>>33315208
>>33315309
What about the whole iron being the fae's weakness thing?
>>
>>33314970
Oh fuck, this is a real mon. I'm gonna have to kill myself now. Maybe I'll even post about it on /r9k/ since they're always talking about doing that.
>>
>>33315646
Mostly because a common trick was to hide your possessions bag with iron or to feed them something with a little bit of iron in it because fae for some reason be weighted down specifically by iron and couldn't fly away. Which would most often lead to getting beaten up and or rape. However these stories often end with the sisters of the Fae in question getting revenge in a terrible way.

It's also a little bit metaphorical toward knights, as proper knights were unfazed by the fae's ruses and would often slay them on the spot for trying to be a dick. Literally a medivil version of BEGONE THOT
>>
>>33315710
Now I need a fic of Lele being tricked into eating something with iron in it and left at the mercy of someone with ill intention.
>>
>>33315710
that is to say, in your satchel or coin bag, have a bit of iron, if the fae takes it, it cant fly off.
>>
>>33315115
Why is there always one faggot that does this "she" shit? It's not funny and this is clearly a feminine design?
>>
>>33315911
they are gay and are pushing an agenda.
>>
>>33315710
I find it funny that Fae are these incredibly powerful beings, but is weak to literally the most common element on Earth. Also wasn't there also something about Iron burning their skin or am I mixing my mythologies up?
>>
>>33315911
feminine =/= female
>>
>>33315953
Retard=/=(You)
>>
>>33315965
thanks Anon
>>
File: smug Roselia.png (112KB, 341x262px) Image search: [Google]
smug Roselia.png
112KB, 341x262px
>>33315948
What great iron-y.
>>
>>33315979
No problem faggot.
>>
>>33315948
This is actually true, however I'm not sure why this is the case. There have been discussions on this but if we go with the whole "Fae are Medievil aliens" then their skin composition was probably super porus or something and couldn't touch iron or it would cause blisters and foaming (kind of like reverse osmosis in slugs to salt)

Well that, and fucking stabbed by a iron sword would kill anything fleshy (sans dragons).

Something interesting to note; the stories about faes disappeared around the same time as gunpowder ammo and rifles became a thing; if one wanted to believe in fairy tales, imagine a great fae hunt in which their kind was driven from this world by bullets and sulfur.

>>33315983
Your pun reminded me of a funny story about gnomes, oh wait, no. Gnomes are fucking dicks too.

There aren't many mythical creatures that aren't dicks. Wizards; dicks, Fae: dicks, Gnomes, Elves, Trolls, Goblins, Leprechauns, Dwarves; all dicks. Dragons; assholes and dicks. I think the reasoning behind this however was to empower Humanity to face and overcome their surroundings in a tough time by telling stories of creatures who are dicks, and how to overcome, avoid and survive these dickish critters. Sort of a motivational, "Hey, at least you didn't meet a Fae today right?"
>>
>>33316049
Do Golems could as mythical creatures? Because they're not really dicks.
>>
>>33316094
Well I doubt that humans would create creatures that would act like dicks to humans unless it's by accident like creating a sapient AI only for it to decide to kill all humans.
>>
>>33316049
>There aren't many mythical creatures that aren't dicks. Wizards; dicks, Fae: dicks, Gnomes, Elves, Trolls, Goblins, Leprechauns, Dwarves; all dicks. Dragons; assholes and dicks. I think the reasoning behind this however was to empower Humanity to face and overcome their surroundings in a tough time by telling stories of creatures who are dicks, and how to overcome, avoid and survive these dickish critters. Sort of a motivational, "Hey, at least you didn't meet a Fae today right?"
Gives me an idea for a story where the viewpoint character discover a secret colony of fae. Turns out the reason they're in hiding and seclusion is because humanity has demonized them to hell and back.
>>
File: 1485496410518.png (215KB, 768x659px) Image search: [Google]
1485496410518.png
215KB, 768x659px
>>33316094
Golems as in the Israeli ones
Golems as in the philosophical concept ones?
Golems as in the Homunculos ones?
or Golems as in the Animated Rock Entity ones?
Lot to sift through there when it comes to that line of mythical creature.

A Golem, in the broadest sense" is an empty vessel made of earth material (rocks, mud, clay, metal, flesh) that is created and often controlled by an external person.

So, with the Israeli Golem, it was a 20 foot Mud/Rock Creature with the word Shem written on its forehead. The Golem would do the bidding of the "Master" then revert to its normal form. It would really depend on the Master with that.

A Golum in a philosophical sense is the idea of Dumb Flesh, Intelligent Self that is more commonly known as Descartes Theory of Dualism or in Modern Terms: The Ghost in the Shell theory. The Golum is your Flesh, its Master your Conscious Self controlling it. Again, what the Flesh does is up to you, so it can be a dick, if you are a dick.

A Golum in the sense of a Homunculos is Empty Flesh given Animation. Frankenstein's Monster is an example of this, works exactly the same why as the Israeli Golem does, to an extent. If the GiTS theory is to be believed, the animated Flesh would literally be like Frankenstein's monster, as in "ENH RAR FIRE BAD." It can also be theorized in the Homunculus Golem field that you could "Pull an entity" into the empty vessal (popular in many cults), which would then be a version of Summoning and Goleming, however The Master in that instance would be the entity put into the Empty Vessel, so most likely a huge dick. Frankenstein's Monster was kind of a dick too, if you were actually able to animate Dead and Dumb Flesh, you would just have a retarded Flesh Golem, which could be a dick if you want to make it one.

As per the final category, Animated Rocks/Mud that naturally happen. They just want to be left alone, they won't be dicks unless you are a dick to them.
>>
>>33316173
Make it an allegory for race relations in America and "Why should we pay for the sins of ancestors" with a happy ending that sees the cold but eventual remeeting between Fae and Humans and you'll be a best seller.

Market it to the young teen audience.
>>
>>33316213
Also interesting viewpoint about Golems; What Humans called Automated Machinery and Intelligent Machines technically constitutes a Golem.

Good job Humans on making one mythical creature a reality.
>>
>>33315178
>angels
can you tell me about oldschool angels?
>>
File: 1366951305196.jpg (153KB, 648x720px) Image search: [Google]
1366951305196.jpg
153KB, 648x720px
>>33315948
>literally the most common element on Earth
>actually #4
I hate to be that guy, but come on.
>>
File: Lg_Thrones_Angels.jpg (224KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lg_Thrones_Angels.jpg
224KB, 693x800px
>>33316309
They were fucking weird.
>>
>>33316462
I love thrones. Best angels.
>>
I wanna FUCK Top Lele!
>>
>>33316309
>>33316462
Let's just say Evangelion is more accurate than religious artwork in the last 300 years.
>>
>>33316309
Okay.
(Didn't think I'd be going into my apocryphal studies today)

So Angels of Abrahamic origin are certainly the nice little humans with two wings.

In fact there were nine order of Angels divided into 3 Spheres of Authority.
From bottom to Top
Regular Angel: Messager of Heaven, often depicted as White wind, Inspiration, or "Urge"

arch Angel: Pretty much the common entity in Heaven, physical-less conscious removed of Sin.

Principals: Commonly assumed to be Divine Providence Muses, often seen with Crowns and Scepters; the imagery of Royals with Crowns and Scepters is meant to be an allegory to this.

Powers: Warriors of Angels, often carrying flaming spears, swords, clad in Holy armor; extremely unmerciless and Dues Vult sort.

Virtues: No physical description; more so a "Aetherial Comsic Force that moves"

Dominions: Look like Beautiful people with two wings (Think of Plaedians or Beautiful Fae)

Thrones: Flaming Wheels with Millions of Eyes that acts as a vehicle for Cherubim and Seraphim.

Cherubim: 4 faced creatures with 4 wings covered in eyes that constantly scream and stare at everything all at once.

Seraphim- 6 winged creatures on fire who scream constantly and hide their face from those who would see, for to look into the face of a Seraphim is to be obliterated.

Then there are the Seven Special Archangels that cannot be defined into proper characteristics.
They are:
Michael
Raphael
Gabriel
Uriel
Selaphael
Raguel
Barachiel
And there is also the Physical Container of YWHW, Metatron; however we don't talk about Metatron because that can get you into a sticky wicket in apocryphal studies.
Then you have the Big Guy himself, YHWH, which can't understood on a physical level. (There is debate whether YHWH is the actual God of the Israelites, or if M-tron is the actual Vessel of the True God El, which is the All Being of Everything; again a sticky wicket.)
>>33316462
That is a throne, they are meant to be weird.
>>
>>33316497
Man, angels are hardcore.
>>
>>33316540
Eh. They were kind of dicks too.
Nice dicks, but dicks nonetheless.

If you would like to learn more about apocryphal entities unironically browse >>>/x/. There are some good resources there.

Funny thing too while on the topic, there are some other angels that come to mind.

Uriel was known the be the Angel that talked to Noah about the flood and told him "Build an Ark man." Azazael is known as the "Angel of Death" which is sometimes confused for a demon in the same light. There is a philosophical concept called Metatrons Cube which when worked on is eerily similar to the Flower of Life, and the Golden Ratio.
1/2
>>
File: A preddy nice guy.jpg (33KB, 330x510px) Image search: [Google]
A preddy nice guy.jpg
33KB, 330x510px
>>33316647
2/2
Lucifer, The Devil, Satan, Beelzebub and Ha-shem.
Believe it or not, Lucifer and Satan are actually two different entities. Satan, aka "The Devil" or Ha-shem, (The Adversary) is an Earth bound desert demon with goat hooves, (Goat devil thing) Beelzebub is the lord of flies and pestilence; a Baron of Hell, so he's not Satan or Lucifer.

Lucifer was a Cherub in some lore, an Arch Angel in others who was on a similar level to Metatron, the physical embodiment of El. Lucifer was incredibly vain of his beauty and of his kins beauty and hated humanity, while refusing to bow to them. In this, El smacked Lucifer and said "You are an angel and you will do what I say." Lucifer feeling butt hurt went down to Earth and taught humans forbidden knowledge along with 13 other angels. When El learned of this, he freaked the heck out and was liked "YOU CORRUPTED MY CREATIONS." And Lucifer was like "WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM, LOOK HOW TERRIBLE THEY ARE." Then El was like "GTFO" and Lucifer was like "HECK OFF, I'M GOING TO BE GOD." Then there was a war between Lucifer's followers and El's Followers, in which Lucifer lost and his army cast down onto Earth where they became the demons of old myth. Then while on Earth with the Humans he truly hated and kicked out of Heaven, Lucifer and his gang mated with the corrupted Humans, creating Nephilim, half angel half Human giants that pretty much wrecked Earth so El told Uriel to go to Noah and say "Dude build an ark."

Lucifer and his gang as per physicality have died off, however cannot return to Heaven, and such exist as forces within the Cosmos that welcome those who cannot enter Heaven as well (Corrupted and Sinful Humans) where those souls are tortured for a very long time.

So Lucifer is pretty much the biggest dick, but thanks to him, we have our knowledge base, a practice of worship called "Luciferianism" which is different than Satanism, which is just "Living to Earth bound Flesh desires.", or "Animalistic Hedonism"
>>
File: 2309482.jpg (161KB, 777x430px) Image search: [Google]
2309482.jpg
161KB, 777x430px
>>33316701
So all in all, this is why the number 13 pops up a lot, why the number 9 pops up a lot, and why Lucifer is called a "Light Bringer" akin to Promethius.

Lucifer made us who were are as a species today, and without him we'd be dumb animals who do not think, only be alive and feel; much like the animals of our own world.

It is known as the Black Pill, that without Lucifer, you would not exist in the form that you do. A typical Luciferian would end it right there, however due to our corrupted nature given by Lucifer, we have an excuse card that Humans get to use. Because we were corrupted outside of our own power, Humans automatically "Don't really understand the weight of Sin or their actions, and thus can be forgiven for these infractions against El" This leads to the idea of Redemption for ones Sins, the only real way you can lose in that is "Knowing the full weight of Sin, and doing it anyway" in which then you kind of deserve it. What constitutes Sin varies across belief, however if we are to look at Lucifer's gangs and what he taught Humans, doing that stuff knowingly constitutes Sin, and indulging on your basic animalistic instincts is Sin as well. Also knowingly and truly meaning "Heck off to El." Since most Humans can't comprehend the being of El, let alone not be obliterated in the presence of, that is never actually tallied against you. So go ahead, say it all you want "God is bad, El did this, Allah be damned." You can't insult what you cannot comprehend, and thus it forgives you. This is known as the White Pill.

So yes, Lucifer is to thank for our status on this Earth, and is the Master of this World, however Lucifer is also to thank for our Redemption in the eyes of our Creator.

What you believe in is all up to you, this is all apocryphal stuff. Just know that there are people who have eagerly swallowed the Black Pill and have killed and conquered for it, and there are those who have swallowed the White Pill who have done the same.
>>
>>33316462
>>33316497
>>33316647
>>33316701
>>33316838
this is really cool. thanks dude
i'm playing smt right now and going chaos
>>
File: Absolutely Heretical.jpg (173KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Heretical.jpg
173KB, 768x1024px
>>33317224
>Chaosfags
>>
>>33316408
>only counting the crust
>not counting the juicy iron core
>>
File: IMG_2797.png (640KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2797.png
640KB, 750x800px
>>33317310
>Lawfags
>>
>>33317853
Who is this totally trust worthy individual?
>>
File: 1500918260208.gif (1022KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
1500918260208.gif
1022KB, 312x205px
>Come to /vp/ to check on reactions to the USUM director being a new guy
>get schooled on medieval mythos and angels

You guys are not even half as bad as /v/ like to paint you
>>
>>33315710
So that's why, I always thought it made sense that dragon was weak to steel and not fairy since brave knights slayed dragons in lores. Didn't know fae's couldn't fuck with iron or steel either.
>>
>>33317982
Steel is just that alpha of a metal
>>
>>33317982
Dragon is weak to Ice because Dragons are mostly reptiles (Most apocryphal students believe they were remnants of dinosaurs, or possibly strange beasts not properly taxominied, however antrhopological records often disprove this theory. Although there is the possibility of truth being stranger than fiction)
Dragon is weak against Dragon because MONSTER KAIJU BATTLE
Dragon is weak to Fairy because in mythos, Fae could and would command or enchant dragons to mess with someone. (A popular theory is that Fae were Aliens, and "Dragons" were UFO's that shot laser beams, of course this is all conjecture, but interesting nonetheless)

In the mythos of dragons, these were great beasts that couldn't be slain by arrows and swords alone, and often took a courageous sacrifice to end the monster's onslaught. Dragons, if they ever existed, would quite literally be the Apex Predator of the time, especially with humans. You need a plan to fight one, (also you can't fuck a dragon, it's genitals would mutilate a female, suffocate a man, and you would most likely be eaten, crushed, torn to ribbons, or corroded/burnt away first.) (Although a man can dream, a man can dream...)
>>
>>33317868
Zelenin's wet dream.
>>
>>33316701
How the fuck am I finding out that I indulge in "Luciferianism" on /vp/ of ALL fucking places.
>>
>>33318042
Sounds like a handsome and trust worthy guy that we should all be friends with.

>>33318044
Somebody reminded me that fairies were dicks.
>>
>>33318053
Cant say I'm upset though, you're teaching me some good shit senpai
>>
>>33318059
It's all apocryphal though, it doesn't really have scientific value outside of "Oh that's interesting."

It's the online variation of going to a "House of Mystery" and learning about the Jackalope; it's more so a weird hobby of mine to study and spread these things with other people, but don't let it warp actual Reality.

It's just explanation and insight into the fantastic creatures and beasts that Man once (and still) believe in.

I'd really like to write an encyclopedia of apocryphal creatures just for fun; a "Non fiction to fictional" creatures, but I'd probably get yelled at by religious groups across the board for calling Angels, Demons apocryphal.

It's kind of why I just want to write a fictious and humorous encyclopedia written by a dick wizard called "Fuck these assholes; A wizard's guide to creatures that are fucking dicks." But it would never sell with that title.
>>
all this weird ancient stuff and i'm just sitting here wanting to fuck tapu lele
>>
>>33318053

So any major differences in SMT lore versus real life lore that you know off aside from the infinite universes and human belief being the power source of gods causing every religion to be partly correct?
>>
File: MonsoonI4.png (563KB, 933x769px) Image search: [Google]
MonsoonI4.png
563KB, 933x769px
>>33318145
Haha, well SMT lore (outside of OC characters) are pretty much spot on with apocryphal accounts. Jack Frosts actually are a part of apocryphal lore, however do not look like cute snowmen.

Also getting a massive chuckle from the second part of your message "aside from IU and Belief being the power source of Gods."

In all reality, if you believe in Dimensional theory, there are actual different timelines and Dimensions (10 to be exact) (Others argue 11, but that's essentially just 10+Null) In the End, the 10th Dimension is what you would call the Multiversal All Being, or "El".

As per Human belief being the power source of Gods, there is the idea of the Egregore.

Meaning that there are two possibilities with Gods.
Either A: They exist in some capacity
or B: They don't exist outside the machinations of Man.

If A is to be believed, then Gods die, however remain in some fashion through belief and reincarnation, summoning etc. People rely on the sigils, prayers and beliefs to call upon these once powerful forces to guide them in their lives. These practices are known as memetics, or specifically, memes.

If B is to be believed, then we have something truly amazing, The Egregore theory. An Egregore is a being that does not exist in a physical manner, nor did it ever exist as a physical manner, but came to be because of belief and repetition of memes. By having a million people say "You are real, you are real" for thousands of years, while writing sigils and chanting prayers, actually gives rise to this Egregore that existed solely because people chose to believe it existed."
/pol/ accidentally did this with Kek; however that egregore is dying off, and thus we see a dying "god" per se.

Either way, memetics play an important role in keeping Gods, whether they actually existed, or if they are manifestations of Man's belief alive. This is why we see hidden symbology everywhere in society, and even in our common tongue. The memes Jack, the memes.
>>
>>33317944
/v/ falseflags /vp/ by saying that we're "nu pokemon" in the sense that we like other generations besides gen 1. The people that paint us that way are also the console war falseflaggers, and they enjoy falseflagging, thinking that console war doesn't decrease the quality of the board tenfold. Those people are also the people that unironically surf r/4chan and wonders why everyone on 4chan actually surfs reddit
>>
File: 200.gif (522KB, 222x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
522KB, 222x200px
This thread is kinda like /x/ meets /vp/, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>33318105
I'd buy it.
>>
>>33318267
A good example of situation A of "They did exist, and we rely on their memory to keep them alive" would be the Pharohs of ancient Egypt. They believed that Immortality would be achieved by being remembered by their great burial pyramids, and having their names written down for the ages.

A good example for position B would be the cursed blade Muramasa. It was a sword forged by a smith who uttered 10,000 variations of the word death with every strike, and when the blade was completed he was overcome with a great anger and slew his brother. Upon arrest and execution, the retainers that arrested him and took the sword went mad one day and attempted to slay his beloved lord with the sword. He was immediately cut down, the lord then took the sword, and one night slew his family with it along with himself, and so the curse of the Muramasa came into being. A blade that once held by the user compels it to kill loved ones around them. This has continued for centuries between holders of the Muramasa, but why? Is the blade truly cursed, or are people simply feeding the belief of the Egregore through memes? The blade is just a blade, The Smith killed his brother over something else, the same can be said likewise down the line. When did the Muramasa stop being just a blade, and when did it become a memetic Egregore where a man with no ill will toward his family would wield it, and feel compelled to slay his loved ones?

It is truly an interesting mystery.
>>
>>33318395
It also calls into question modern day memes.
When did a big guy with a mask suddenly compel people to respond "For you?" or "He's a big guy" When do simple things become memes, and what do we create when repeating the memes?

When we say "God bless you" to a sneeze, are we actually reinforcing a deity's existence? Its a very outstanding belief, however; it's apocryphal and thus not very scientific.

My personal thoughts is that these things existed, but not in the way they have been written down. Misconceptions from dumb animals who only really became truly knowledegble in the last 50 or so years. However, truth is sometimes more strange than fiction, and sometimes people are quick to label anything outside of their circle as apocryphal; at the end of the day, it is solely what you choose to believe, I don't think its possible to know exactly what is going on, or what exactly happened, but whatever helps you sleep at night works fine.

I like to think that social memetics, and symbologies are echoes from a time when we Humans were a bit dumber, and we are carrying on the voices of the past. To wrap it up in a nice metaphorical statement, "We are constantly keeping the Emperor clothed by saying he's clothed, even though he's naked." and that is okay.
>>
Now this thread makes me hope that the Tapus are going to be the main antagonists of the next Mystery Dungeon games. Shit would be great.
>>
File: This thread.png (686KB, 1008x403px) Image search: [Google]
This thread.png
686KB, 1008x403px
>>33318376
>>33318125
I made this image for OP and you guys.
>>
>>33318267
>>33318395
>>33318460

Anon I love you and hope someone less lazy then me screencaps this thread for your posts.
>>
>>33318105
Yes, but I always had in interest in how these creatures actually are and not how people want them to look. Even before I could actually research it, I had a hunch that angels and whatnot didn't hold a human form like the bible and arts like to portray them. It didn't make sense that our species would fear a creature that looked like us only with wings.
>>
>>33316838
>Lucifer made us who were are as a species today, and without him we'd be dumb animals who do not think, only be alive and feel; much like the animals of our own world
>and indulging on your basic animalistic instincts is Sin as well

I'm actually very interested. Wouldn't these two statements be inherently contradictory or is there more to it than that? In this sense being uncorrupted would be to exist as a dumb animal without the ability to think, yet it is a sin to act on animalistic instincts?

Is this a situation where once you know then you can't go back or something?
>>
File: whatthehecklethisaintpokermanz.png (673KB, 1920x2946px) Image search: [Google]
whatthehecklethisaintpokermanz.png
673KB, 1920x2946px
>>33318867
>>33316647

Also, I made a screencap

Thank you, Mythos-kun
>>
File: lele thread.png (166KB, 1899x432px) Image search: [Google]
lele thread.png
166KB, 1899x432px
typical lelefags
>>
>>33316462
>literally an angel from Evangelion
>>
>>33318960

Bottom needs a fix.
>>
File: whatthehecklethisaintpokermanz.png (782KB, 1920x3260px) Image search: [Google]
whatthehecklethisaintpokermanz.png
782KB, 1920x3260px
>>33319013
Ah shit I fucked it
>>
Thank god, HA for being able to take full page screenshots in Firefox.
>>
>>33318032
>it's genitals would mutilate a female, suffocate a man
H-hot
>and you would most likely be eaten, crushed, torn to ribbons, or corroded/burnt away first
Man, even medieval vorefags ruin everything
>>
>>33319154
>2017
>hating vorefags and not becoming one
>>
File: Domnimon2.jpg (91KB, 427x353px) Image search: [Google]
Domnimon2.jpg
91KB, 427x353px
I find it ironic that Digimon make me curious about angel mythology. Then I read this thread.
>>
>>33318867
Haha, well it's like this.
In the Abrahamic Belief, we were created as Dumb Animals much like your cat or dog, and we were El's beloved creations [pets].

When Lucifer had his hissy fit for not wanting to submit and serve we dumb ningen, he gave us knowledge and became sapient; with the ability to choose right or wrong, and know what it means to be more than just a dumb animal.

So Sin of the Self is something that we know is wrong, but choose to do it anyway; however because Lucifer tricked humanity into this, Humans have the salvation card of "There's no way they could understand the full weight of what they just did." So in that moment of enlightment, you can say a human earned its "Conscious Soul".
Humans then inherited this Soul and it became a part of who they are, and a means to be judged and weighed.

When it comes to Primal Sin, or bodily sin; this is talking about our baser natures; Greed, Lust, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy, and Pride; this corrupts our "Conscious Soul" and makes us more animalistic, Luciferians hate this sort of sin because it is taking away everything special about our proud human selves, Abrahamics hate it because some of that shit is down right corruptable. The reason why Primal Sin is Sin, because it actually changes you from being Human, to being something lesser, more primal and corrupt.

Sure, El made us like that in the first place, but that was his decision; when we do it to ourselves, we are making the choice to throw away our Humanity to become lesser. You can't say "I'll make myself pure like Ancient Man" by fucking every man, woman and child out there, because then you are just being a massive douche bag. Like a virgin with a broken hymen, who we were originally is lost, trying to get back to that is folly and impossible. Just be happy you have the "Humans don't understand the full weight of Sin" card instead of trying to revert to pre hymen break virginity.

>>33318960
>>33318982
>>33319038
Also thanks!
>>
File: 1494422325286.jpg (19KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
1494422325286.jpg
19KB, 382x358px
So, Lele is a serial killer too?
>>
>>33319507
We pretty much already figured that
>too
Is there something you'd like to share with the class, anon?
>>
File: IMG_6588.png (356KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6588.png
356KB, 680x510px
>>33319428
So I believe I see what you're saying. It is basically a case of "point of no return."

After recieving this "conscious soul," to try and act on base desires would be to acknowledge your position as enlightened but to choose to lessen yourself anyway, right?

Is sinning something that was theoretically possible prior to obtaining a conscious soul, or is it something that came to exist solely because of being enlightened? Sin of the self seems to be the case, but what about primal sin?

I get why acting on animalistic behaviors is sinning for us humans, but surely its not the case for "non-enlightened" creatures. Thus, would primal sin be something that is defined by El himself, or is it something that is defined by those Abrahamic and Luciferian followers that abhor their animalistic instincts?

I suppose it doesn't theoretically matter as that's what sin is defined as now, but I guess I'm just curious as to where people who study this stand... if that makes sense.

Sorry about all the questions if it's bugging you. The philosophy of this is all very fascinating.
>>
File: 1491750746110.png (160KB, 623x651px) Image search: [Google]
1491750746110.png
160KB, 623x651px
>>33319590
Well, Primal Sin without knowledge that its Primal Sin is just Nature. If a kid steps on an insect, does the kid know the value of the insects life? No, therefore we tack that to just Child like nature. Likewise, a Cat kills a bird and eats it, despite having indoor food. Has the Cat committed Sin? No, because the Cat doesn't understand the concept that what it did was wrong. If you truly don't know what your natural animalistic Sins actually mean or do, then its not really Sin; you are either a child, an animal, or child like "mentally deficient". You can't arrest an actual retard for waving his wiener at a cute girl the same way you could arrest a mentally functioning one for doing the same essentially.

I think Primal Sin, is only a Sin because now we have the ability to look at it and say "Hmm, that's wrong." If the Cat in the previous example had gained sentience then it too would be in the same boat as humans.

Perhaps Sin itself is a social meme that perpetuates the ideals of both Luciferian and Abrahamic faiths, while keeping society in checked balance so we don't have people killing each other for the sake of it. Perhaps Sin and the guilt of, is the meme that seperates us from the animals.

Personally, I think we born Dumb Animals and most of us become more than that, that our "Conscious Self" is what defines us and that is what makes us truly Human. If not for Lucifer we'd be like Selfless and Mindless children; but that'd be okay since we wouldn't know better. But because Lucifer gave us Minds and Sentience, now if we act like Mindless and Selfless children it would be wrong because we know its wrong.

Also where there is an Abrahamic, there is always a Luciferian, the two are pretty tightly meshed and have been that way for centuries. Don't be surprised if the dogmas are a little coincidental with one another.

Also I don't mind, I enjoy these apocryphal talks outside of /x/.
>>
good thread
>>
>>33313871
For you, maybe.
>>
>>33318053
oh man i just reached grus and i can't wait to dunk that motherfucker zelenin with my bro jimenez
>>
File: user647_pic54502_1346007757.jpg (28KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
user647_pic54502_1346007757.jpg
28KB, 530x482px
OP here. Glad to see this thread turned out to be better than I expected.

Thanks to the /x/ anon >>33315178
for explaining the misconception of fairies on an informative and deep manner. It really spiced up the quality of the discussion.
>>
How would you fug a tapu lele.
Where is her cunny.
Asking for a friend, haha.
>>
>>33319644
>Also I don't mind, I enjoy these apocryphal talks outside of /x/.

Out of a love of the subject matter or do you like blowing people's minds?
>>
>>33315911
It has no gender, faggot. Deal with it.
>>
File: IMG_5585.png (154KB, 886x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5585.png
154KB, 886x768px
>>33321991
You tell me
>>
>>33315178
>Fairies are also terrifying to look at in their original form

Depends highly on what myth you go by. They run the gamut from impossibly beautiful to impossibly ugly.

>>33315178
>Fairies in the original mythos are huge fucking dicks to humans, especially to men because they get a kick from being dicks.

Fairies is such a wide damn term that it contains many mythical creatures and they again range from benevolent to malevolent
>>
>>33322541
Not gonna lie, I'd massage Lele's lower body.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.